Shokugeki no Souma

So how likely is A team going to lose this?

Man I want to like this manga/anime but the damn protagonist is such a generic shonen hero.

They're going to lose just to prove that team work i is more important than individual skill.

And then have to work on developing their teamwork skills?

I think I'm ok with it, and it's potentially a moment where Soma could genuinely teach Erina something he has down pretty solidly.

Fighting Foodons did it better.

I'm sure his use of homemade miso paste will help them trump the filthy truffles of their rivals.

Does anyone care? There's literally no stakes in a practice match.

He's going to use Yukihira's special sauce.

I prefer they lose because I wanna see Soma and Erina do more training together, to build their teamwork, you know.

Sounds good, some chapters only two of them training together. Give us romance, author!

some alone time with Erina would be nice

Next chapter we would see Megumi's flashback after Takumi's, how do you feel about that?

BORING!!! Meghoomy can't add tension to anything

No, just no. Really, am bored with her

I am so excited to see her become a better waitress and gain the courage to hand a box of ingredients to a chef.

Megumi have more potential than Erina with her talent and skill.

Next chapter will be a Souma-kun sugoi chapter.

Hell yeah, that fundoshi drop no one saw is a real winning asset. Not like Erina's extreme training from the biggest autist in the culinary world, her God Tongue, or Doujima noting that she will be the greatest thing produced from the academy. The perpetually upraised arms are going to sweep Team Souma to victory.

I just realize that next week is Shonen Jump's Valentines Day edition, hope we get some Souma and Erina's moments too.

I honestly don't understand why everyone is so sure Erina would end up with Soma; they totally set it up for Megumi to be with Soma. I feel like Erina is more of a foil and comedic relief for Soma to go against

All we're getting is that color poster by Tosh with all the Jump heroines holding chocolate.
It's not Valentine's Day in SnS plot, I think they're still in December.

Soma and Erina are going to fuck so hard at the end of the series. It's so obvious!

And I'm not even an Erinafag.

>they totally set it up for Megumi to be with Soma
(You)

Yes, I know. I just said that next week is good time for the author if he want to slip some romance

I want harem end in shonen. Is it wrong?

Not very related, but I'm confused as to why people try to ship Meg/Tak oomi. They have no chemistry and the only think they have in common are their umis and being Soma's bitches.

>Souma and Joe are screwing around again
>Erina silently watches with disapproval
>Souma knocks an egg off the counter and it splatters
>Erina tries to clean it up and slips
>Souma catches her and she blushes beet red
I dunno, outright romance would be difficult to fit in. A better writer than Tsukuda might be able to manage it

I don't understand either, Takumi is too good for Megumi, really.

Sure, why not? Let's have her flashback about her family again. People sure love those.

>Souma catches her and she blushes beet red

Oh my, that's too cheesy.

>romance time

Erina will trip and fall on Soma's lip.
Where did I see this scenario before?

>where did I see this scenario?

Something like this?

I can't help but gawk at Doujima in this panel

Because the author is setting them up? You have to be retarded to not see it.

Its just me or the art was better before?

>a generic shonen hero

He stands out from other MC's for actually being competent, knowing he's competent, and not having shame hold him back from exploring his limits.

But his impenetrable plot armor really puts me off.
Still handsome as fuck tho

The plot armor in this series is super weird though, he keeps betting shit that would end the show right then and there.

There should be more fights like the one against the Elite 10's #1 where if he loses he's royally fucked but the series can still go on.