Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RdYzTGYecAE
youtu.be/yLBpizRW9lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RACE WAR NOW

Only alt rightists call for race war, because only they are so pathetic to blame their failures on other people.

I'll have niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years

Okay well you go start it (plenty of you guys attempt to) & we'll be reading about it once you're locked up

Niggers still on a plantation.

lol that is the whole basis of the lefts way of wooing in ethnic minorities who live more privileged lives then their third world counterparts.

Turns out that implying slavery shouldn't be constitutionally prohibited doesn't sit well with blacks in a state that got rid of segregation just fifty years ago.

Who woulda thought?

only takes a few hours for the dems to fuck up their win kek

keep calling them niggers im sure they'll vote right wing eventually.

It's a quote from a democrat.

Rural Alabama is third world

It's a debunked quote jackass.

>Import third world "people".
>Give them rights.
>They can't compete with the natives.
>They vote for more state.
Exactly why those slave races get so much protection.

youtu.be/RdYzTGYecAE

Congratulations, black democrat voters of Alabama. Surely the Democrats care about you and at least something will get better...

>Roy Moore says the country was better with slavery

>Huuurrrrrrrrrrrr duuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr the stupid blacks wont vote for someone who wants to enslave them

Why would any black person vote for someone who supports slavery?

>Niggers vote for gibs
Imagine my shock.

Niggers blame wyipipo for all their woes. White people are getting increasingly more tribal and it's great. Just look at all the white people who voted along race this election.

Who doesn't? Blacks are actually smart in voting for people who actually give them tangible benefits, not whites who vote for ""muh freedom/constitution" guys who then give tax cuts to their bosses and cut whatever safety net and worker protection is left

A white working class GOP voter is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders

youtu.be/yLBpizRW9lc

Why did you react like they were his own words if you knew exactly what he was referencing?

Why do you deflect from the fact you are quoting a bullshit quote?

Just wait a few years, the Mexicans and blacks will ensure there will never be another Republican win. Then it will be one party rule, no more borders, and your taxes will go through the roof to pay for every savage who can hop on a train from SA.

I just don't want to see a good user get a bad rap as a racist.

Ooweee, yep the blacks really showed us by voting that OTHER WHITE GUY INTO OFFICE, what a racial zinger, damn ! Hahahahahaha

The other white guy who doesn't want to repeal amendments that freed them from slavery

>t. nigger

>can't just take victory in stride and instead must insult whites and make even more of them vote republican, undoing any progress you just made

what do we have here?
is that what I think it is?

Actually i'm a pajeet

Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to blacks. You're imagining it like Roman slavery. They got looked after and had to work. Blacks have never had it so good.

>Praise black people
>White people are insulted

How sensitive are you people? Do you consider papercuts to be homicides?

Poojeet.
Where do you poo?

All over your employment prospects

What is it?

Not on mine. You're not qualified.
So I suspect since you are dodging the answer that you poo on Americas floors.

Didn't know you had to qualify to beg at job centers plus. TIL

Stop talking poo.

Are you the guy in this costume? Is that this job you are so proud of.

Yeah, what is it?

>Multiposting

Yep, you're not mad at all

>Black voters are #TheResistance and the Democratic Party
I wonder if it ever bothers Black groups to be constantly used by the democratic party? Honestly, if I was black I would get really annoyed that the DNC always had to chirp up when my group did something good for themselves. Any ideas for how to spin this? Maybe something like Democrats are still sing slaves for their agendas to this day.