Post whitepills to cope with tonight's loss

Post whitepills to cope with tonight's loss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf8hfZuzw_A
northwestfront.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One day you will be dead and you wont worry about anything ever again.

What happened?

cry some more loser

lol it'll be ok civil war re-enactors!
youtube.com/watch?v=xf8hfZuzw_A

>loss

sweetie, no

>Post whitepills to cope with tonight's loss
There is a group with a plan to save the White race in a way that does not revolve around voting.

northwestfront.org/

Predictit is gambling and is degenerate.

>northwestfront.org/
>why aren't the criminals locked up
>america has the highest recognized prisoner population in the world

Nice honeypot

It might not in the end turn out to be much better than just a PR victory for Dems and 11 months of inconvenience from the Never Trumpers holding up whatever they like in the Senate.

Jones will most likely lose his seat next year to an unremarkable vanilla GOP'er by a clear margin without the media shitstorm and veiled threats at voters. But on the other hand it could just act to release some pressure on the left, there was something to the stories they were running with 'it's better for Dems if Moore wins'. Muh resistance now needs something to react to in order to win these kind of races, chuck in some uncontroversial candidates with nothing to react to and nothing fires them up. Bannon needs to encourage more serious, more coherent and less easily undermined candidates forward and change strategy from triggering liberals to making things as boring and unhypeable as possible.

>Nice honeypot
you have no evidence of that.

It's okay though...you don't want to save the White race, I get that.

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

Just like when Scott Brown (R) had Massachusetts, the (D)'s aren't going to be able to hold this seat longer than one election cycle.

Freak occurrences like this happen sometimes, but quickly revert to normal. Next time the GOP needs to run someone who can't be smeared so easily.

What loss? Humanity won today against forces of evil. We might even see some action against the climate change at this rate coming form united states.

pills are for pussies

I will light one up tho

youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q

Mo Brooks

Just think: if you people weren't such vile pieces of shit after the 2016 election, it wouldn't sting so bad. So you brought this on yourselves, and I for one will be enjoying the salt.

You're arresting the wrong criminals. You ever play a video game where you're fighting a boss and they keep spawning henchmen to distract you? The american justice system is based around sweeping up all the henchmen and never acknowledging the fact that the boss exists.

this guy gets it

3 10mg percocet and a few bud light lime. no work til Saturday. People should have voted for who Trump endorsed and we would be laughing at salty liberals right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg

>whitepills

They're just bluepills with a white coating.

A victory for democrats is still in a roundabout way a victory for pedophilia which was the original fight in the first place right?

Hate to break it to you but Jones will serve in the Senate for the rest of Jeff Session's term and isn't up for reelection until 2021. But your salt was delicious. Thank you.

With all the shitslinging you little basement dwelling bastards have done since the election, I just want to say you deserve this loss. May the best folks win in 2018.