danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg
imgur.com/a/cKX7F
u.nya.is/embkhy.jpg
u.nya.is/gkcfyd.jpg
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/06z8m)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting something cute, like Rias holding a cellphone and looking excited or her hair in a braid.

Or Rias sitting like this imgur.com/a/Veb8y preferably with a similar expression.

Alternatively, Rias dressed as Camilla imgur.com/a/SDvqk or Lyn imgur.com/a/VvCTw to celebrate Fire Emblem Heroes being released.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-PoV giving a heart-shapped box with a ribbon, and her blushing and being happy or nervous about it.
-Doing this with the same outfit or a different one (i.imgur.com/cMJaABN.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a school swimsuit drying herself off after a swim, or while coming out of a pool.
• Laying in bed only wearing an oversized (unbuttoned) button-up shirt, blushing while smelling the shirt.
• Wearing a casual floral dress drinking some tea.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Natsume wearing the virgin killer sweater asking user if it it makes her butt/hips look big or dressed in a qipao playing with koi fish in a pond, anything else is cool as well.

Sweater reference: imgur.com/a/Mivq0

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-In some sleepwear that is not pajamas

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Anchor for

Patchouli reading doujin of herself.

Requesting a naked Rin holding up two dresses on hangers, with one obscuring her, and saying something like "choose wisely, the other one's going on you".

I just had a bad day. If anyone could draw my waifu Kanako Urashima i'd be happy. Even a crappy sketch is fine.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the maid uniform below and holding a tall stack of fluffy pancakes or stumbling and the stack wobbling uncertainly.
>Uniform: i.imgur.com/nY2Pmj3.png
>Pancakes: i.imgur.com/RI2kCUx.png

Or, her wearing only a pair of overalls with tanlines, wiping away sweat from her forehead or running a hand through her hair.
>Nude Overalls: i.imgur.com/s3PtFWK.jpg

Requesting a POV dinner date with Astolfo.

Or a POV lapsitting.

Please and sankyu!

Would it be a thick doujin?

Hello!
I'd like to request Yuri in a nazi uniform, bending a riding crop in his hands with a devious smile on his face,
or trying to forcefeed my SI soup due to this fucking cold that won't go away
imgur.com/I0jWUkr

Evenin' friends.

Only a little time left till Polt's birthday (2/7)
So if possible I'd like to get a birthday related image for her.

This week I'm thinking of her about to take a bite of a big burger. Maybe with a birthday candle in the top.

If you'd like to draw something "SI" related I'd like the bottom right of my example picture but me and Polt.

Looking forward to Polt's birthday and I'd love to see what drawfriends can come up with for cute birthday pictures.

Thanks brahs.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*Being forced to eat his greens with a disgusted face
*Covered with melted icecream
Anything else would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa

Thank you in advance and have a good day!

Requesting Diana. Anything cute, love, romantic would be fine.

Alternatively, draw her holding an ice cream cone that looks like her hair (i.imgur.com/T3fmjrD.png)

Thanks and have a great sunday.

Requesting Watashi, specifically, a PoV shot of waking up beside her in the morning, seeing her cute sleeping face. Alternatively, her being lazy in a naked_jacket outfit like Gab's from Gabriel Dropout (i.imgur.com/2NDxb3E.jpg), with messier hair than usual, maybe also playing video games.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on a bed with ribbon wrapped around her legs for Valentines Day similar to danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
- wearing a suit similar to i.imgur.com/sWNyVUN.jpg or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2549043
- wearing a backless sweater with either an embarrassed or aroused expression (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2610687) NSFW
- a POV of her being chin tickled by my hand
- wearing a short shoulderless sweater or just an open coat or jacket
- putting on a little dab of lipstick on her lips trying to look cute. Maybe giving my SI/blank user a kiss
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine.

Hello everyone! Requesting my lovely bride Tamaki in this pose imgur.com/a/NyUno looking warmly at the viewer, but with her left hand on her face with a visible wedding band please!

Big ref: i.4cdn.org/a/1486156769659.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Requesting a mini Aigis in a chocolate box with some chocolate imgur.com/a/6e6dV
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body covering her up and maybe some hearts or writing saying " I love you or happy Valentines Day" imgur.com/a/P9eIS
Dressed as Magilou from Tales of Berseria maybe being smug or casting something imgur.com/a/JECNs
Cosplaying as Lyn from Fire Emblem in her normal outfit or her lord form imgur.com/a/XHWzO , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Humbly requesting my princess Makoto wearing a Chinese dress, in celebration of the Lunar New Year.
Reference: imgur.com/a/trdPU
Alternatively, requesting a POV of my beloved Makoto giving me a heart-shaped box of home-made chocolates for the Valentine's Day.
Or Makoto wearing the bare back sweater.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Dressed as Quetzalcoatl imgur.com/a/IoPvy
-Eating Pocky
-A joint request together with Karen enjoying some Tea
-In the Virgin Killer Sweater
Or anything else would be fine especially Valentine's Day stuf

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cutecomfy please
If you want something specific, how about preparing chocolate or something similar for Valentine's day. Maybe humming or singing a cute little tune while doing it?
Thanks in advance!

Valentines day is almost here, so have a bunch of romantic/Valentines day requests. Requesting Lavinia:

On a romantic dinner date

Giving me Valentines day chocolates or a gift

Something involving a naked apron, baking, and a chocolate mess. imgur.com/a/marja

Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh

Or wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs

Other ideas you may have are welcome. Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Hi wwhd, id like to request my qt Samus, working as a mechanic maybe tightening a bolt on a piece of metal or resting with oil stains on her, wiping her forehead or something relating to that.

Or anything else would honestly be fine as long as it's thoughtful. Thanks and have a nice day.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing the virgin-killer sweater! Wearing it properly or backwards, lewd or classy, embarrassed, natural, or confident/seductive...any of these is fine!

Alternately, Hinagiku asleep on a couch, chair, or at a desk as though she had succumbed to sleep on the spot, with my SI covering her with a blanket to make her comfortable (or just some hands from offscreen is fine).

I'd also love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria!
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV Date scene in her alternate costume. i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg

- Doing the one finger selfie challenge.

- In the virgin killer sweater.

- Doing the Salt Bae pose tossing a match after she lit her cigarette. i.imgur.com/YFlm123.jpg

- A bedshot POV.

- Sharing a passionate kiss with my SI, in the rain

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM

Her doing something fun in winter season, building/standing on top of snow fortress for example, or simply wearing comfy clothing of winter fashion.

I also would appreciate her portraits, or her expressing different kinds of emotions, interacting with other waifus/husbandos, anything cute and cool you can come up with.

Amu Hinamori wearing a thin bath towel that outlines her flat chest as she gives a smug expression. Same pose as Mirai on the right.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/0H1PnwaN Lewd requests: pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8

sitting by a table looking through a bunch of yugioh cards with pack wraps lying around or,
playing ygo, just having fun playing or maybe PoV of playing with her, or an over the top summoning of karakuri shoguns(burei and bureido imgur.com/a/eSoca)
Right side of imgur.com/a/sewPC with herif you also want to do the left i can get SI ref
Dressed like Cheshire Cat imgur.com/a/zlY30 lewd or not
Wearing pantyhose.
imgur.com/a/H3FSw wearing this lewd thing

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr . If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. Or anything cute in general is also fine.

Requesting Risty wearing the virgin killer sweater: imgur.com/a/2fcF8
or her cluelessly wearing it backwards: imgur.com/a/20Cwj

Or her in wrestling attire maybe celebrating with a championship belt: imgur.com/a/2Cot7

Or in Shatte's outfit: imgur.com/a/MaNNS

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as mermaid please:

u.nya.is/mwpgdq.jpg

Or wearing the virgin killer sweater but backwards, like this:

u.nya.is/wdovkd.jpg
u.nya.is/ijrszt.jpg

Also requesting Ai eating a cookie, or wearing a swimsuit or your choice

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka:

- Wearing this suit: imgur.com/a/vXF0B either in a similar pose like the picture, or something POV like giving the viewer flowers.

Anything else cute or romantic, like a POV date is fine too.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with either of the following ideas:

- wearing Domingo's white squid cap: i.imgur.com/LINWXO6.jpg

- blushing while clutching scissors and wearing a virgin killer sweater that was clearly just a regular sweater that she cut up to resemble one

Requesting my wife Torino in just a transparent babydoll welcoming me back home and saying she missed me very much, sweaty with disheveled hair and trying to hide a vibrator behind her back. or also you can try -Giving a 25 yr old insert with an average build a nuru massage -Poledancing in her pink microbikini -i.imgur.com/BylPsPk.jpg (warning nsfw) posing like this, nude or in her microbikini works if you don't want to go that far

Requesting Carol Olston showing her soles

My birthday is on the 7th so I'd like to request my waifu in any of these ideas
-In a naked apron either presenting herself or being found tying herself up midway imgur.com/a/auNYV
-Wearing nothing but an apron baking sweets imgur.com/a/idhe2
-In an aftermath situation imgur.com/a/M2vuY
-Or her freshly out of the shower with her hair tied up imgur.com/a/pQlIG
-Or a POV shot of her next to bed imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one Tanya's wearing in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir playing Halo: Combat Evolved, and saying "As much as I love libraries, I absolutely DESPISE this one." or any of the following:
-enjoying the warmth of a kotatsu
-playing the piano

If none does not fit your fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Any lewd is discouraged, but still fine.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Happy early birthday!

Requesting my awesome wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Bumping her butt with Ibara for a joint request with and his lovely wife.

- Her hair being really long like Rapunzel's.

-Anything else that's cute of her would be appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a good weekend

With Valentine's day coming soon, requesting Morgan:

-Handing over a box of chocolates to the viewer while blushing
-Preparing Valentine's chocolate in a naked apron
-Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Thank you very much, user

Requesting Rika in a romantic POV situation like getting her face caressed by my two hands.
Or dressed in Uesugi Kenshin's armor
imgur.com/a/sZAak
I would love anything cute romantic, lewd(solo), OR HOTBLOODED

Very fluffy!

Good evening.

Requesting Bunny.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

The artist said please rerequest. Shouldn't I be rerequesting?

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- a joint request together with Akeno enjoying some Tea
- receiving some flowers for valentines day or something else romantic
- taking a nice, hot bath
- getting princess carried
- as H E R O
- wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/Midtk (including SI ref)
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all!

Yoooooooooooo. My fucking dick right now. I totally wasn't expecting you this ch2o. She looks so fucking cute and sexy and holy shit my dick right now. Shantae's outfit looks so cute holy shit. dude this is absolutely amazing she looks so pretty. My jaw's dropped dude thanks so much! I love seeing you draw her since you draw her so beautifully. That fluffy tail and that cute fang man. Holy shit. and those thighs dude. UNF. Thank you so much man, have a good rest of the week.

Jelly. thanks for the extra xmas present!

That they did.
Just didn't see they said it. Please do carry on.

No problem. Hope you have a good weekend user.

requesting nohohon covering her mouth next to a lurantis

Requesting Touko cosplaying as Red from the game Transistor. Reference for Red: imgur.com/a/diJTW

Alternatively, Her cooking while wearing a frilly apron. It's optional, but maybe things like she's messing up her cooking because she feels embarrassed about the apron would be really cute.

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-Her wearing an elegant evening gown or a high-slit Cheongsam/Qipao for a ball.
-Cosplaying as FN FAL from the guncolle game, Girls Frontline. FAL reference: imgur.com/a/eV64P
-Her complaining about the horrible rolls she got for gacha in a certain mobage.

Anything cute is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

Requesting Inori with typical twintails for Twintails Day.
Wearing I CAN shirt i.imgur.com/X31e8fw.jpg
Or a black lingerie set (high heels would be nice too) i.imgur.com/s17s8Rw.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my dear Ion, POV holding hands, something like pic related would be great, but anything cute is fine, thank you!

Requesting Yuuko in a soccer/football/divegrass uniform.

A cool action pose with the ball would be nice.

Thanks.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce as a wizard holding a staff and getting a spell ready. Another idea could be her cutely tipping her hat.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you would like a more specific request then I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Reacting to user giving her a Valentine's Day gift
- Presenting herself as a Valentine's gift by having nothing but melted chocolate on her body
- Wearing a cute sundress and matching sandals
- Having fun on a swing

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting Shinjiro either eating some strawberries, walking through beach shallows, doing the koi dance, or dressed as either Terra or any of the granblues in this album: https ://imgur.com/a/QVwfb
Anything badass or handsome is also appreciated.
Thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting Natsuru bending over while wearing a frilly dress, revealing a pair of bloomers. Thank you!

Posting for Mishabro

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg , by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit. For Valentine's Day, I would like it if she were handing out a box of chocolate or choco-funbun or dressing in some cute and/or lewd Valentine's lingerie.

If you feel like getting creative and want to draw a car, Misha as a racequeen (with an outfit inspired by her kimono) on this car imgur.com/a/qVA7G, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

>Mishabro
>bro

Please draw my waifu ch20.

Requesting Hibiki with her hair in little pigtails.

Requesting Hisui wearing a virgin killer sweater.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko at the gym wearing gym attire doing either crunches, seated rows, or any other gym workout really.
Anything else is also fine!

WIPs?

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia, since the Lunar New Year was some time ago, I would like to request her with one of those traditional clothings you know, the ones with leg slits, or setting up some firecrackers, or since Valentine's Day is coming up, maybe showing her skills at cooking for this day, working on a chocolate while wearing one of those sweaters that got popular all of a sudden, perhaps ? Or maybe just posing in them. Or anything that fits the occasion, Valentine's Day. Feel free to add any other ideas or, draw any other idea you have as well, if you see it fit to be drawing.

Thank you for your consideration. Its Sunday now, please take it easy before the week starts. Have a nice week.

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek

Requesting my beloved Momo dressed like a Sentinel, Wyvern Rider or Lucina from Fire Emblem, please and thank you.
Sentinel/Wyvern Rider references: imgur.com/a/YVEgj
Lucina references: imgur.com/a/wXnwL

Requesting Kuon

-Giving a thumbs up with a big smile as she relaxes by a lake
-Tending to a garden with her tail holding a watering can as she plants a tree
-Painting a side of a house with her tail holding a paint brush to help with her painting

Requesting Sawyer in backless sweater dress, though not necessarily so much the 'Virgin Killer' kind, a round cutout similar to these would be very pretty I would think:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1091920
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2283460

Or requesting Sawyer in Alice Cooper's stage outfit here:
i.imgur.com/ROxZxrk.jpg
i.imgur.com/ClzSzoI.jpg
Along with the cane over her neck. Makeup optional.

As always, I'm open to just about anything else cute, lewd/cutelewd (within reason). If you're unsure, just ask.
Chibi or otherwise stylized drawings (in the style of bkub or maybe, Nichijou for instance), are always loved, pixel art is fine too.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following:

-Mai pointing at something while laughing
-wearing her Ruru cosplay (as in the second to last row from the right) doing Ruru's wink pose (maybe while having a drop of sweat on the side of her head denoting slight embarrassment). Reference: imgur.com/wQl3bkV Though any cute or sexy pose is good too.
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match.

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Mio in a winter outfit ice skating
-Older looking Mio trying to put on her old highschool uniform again but it won't fit anymore
-Mio receiving valentine gifts from user
-Older looking Mio in a cutelewd valentine related lingerie
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Good morning, requesting please Orihime wearing her hair in a ponytail or twin tails, or wearing glasses, or wearing an apron, maybe one cover with heart shapes or shaped like that. Or, her baking something. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Considering the season, anything winter related is always welcome. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes at i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

More specific requests would include:
• Have Ibara enthusiastically try to prepare home made chocolate for Valentine's Day, using some experimental ingredients. (Ibara is not a clicheed terrible chef, as far as we know, but she can be assumed to be inexperienced in the kitchen.)
• Or this joint request with Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s Nozomi • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday.

Have a good day.

Good morning Waifuthread.

I'd love to request a drawing of my Akua.

An action pose would be awesome, more specifically I'd love a full body version of this moment i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg

Alternatively, with Valentine's day on the horizon, I would like to request Akua sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant all prim and proper, with make-up and hair done and wearing a fiery red dress. Maybe reading a valentine's card of sort, or just waiting for someone. Anything of similar nature would be just as amazing I'm sure.

If you wanna do anything else though, feel free. I'll will still greatly appreciate any drawing. If you need some more references or poses feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to help.

Please and thank you for considering!

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. A couple of ideas I've had include:
-getting caught off guard with a random gift
-taking picture while dressed up as Hunter S Thompson/Raoul Duke: imgur.com/a/cKX7F
-scolding the viewer for not getting important things finished
-leaning on user's arm while looking at a sunset
Generally anything romantic or cute will do. Thank you all, and here's to an amazing Sunday!

Requesting my Kobori in any of the other Elementario's outfits. Some ideas include
>Texting on her cell phone as she's wearing Salama's outfit
>Flying up in the air with her twintails in Sylphy's costume optionally overlooking a bleak, war-torn landscape
>singing and dancing in Muse's outfit u.nya.is/embkhy.jpg

With FE: Heroes' release, it'd also be cool to see her wearing Tharja's outfit, casting a love spell on the viewer.
u.nya.is/gkcfyd.jpg

Anything else cute is fine, too.

Cute deliver.

Requesting Minatsu cosplaying as Pest from Mondaiji-tachi.
Anything else is fine too, thanks.

Requesting catgirl Shion wearing glasses or Shion wearing a skimpy version of her school uniform.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Good morning, everyone!

Requesting my beautiful darling Tsukihi Araragi! (Some more Refs: imgur.com/a/06z8m)

>Giving Chocolate to the viewer while blushing and smiling
>Cuddling with a YES pillow while looking at viewer
>Wearing that meme sweater

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd or Valentine-y would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great weekend

really cute

requesting Chie Sasaki doing a smug, angry or yandere face

Requesting his bright smile or him building a snow dog.

Anything else is fine too, I'm bad with ideas.

I like her too and I like how you say crappy sketch is fine

Requesting Q hugging a yes/no pillow or standing in front of a large picture frame that has a dull glowing within.
Anything else involving her would be greatly appreciated however.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Requesting my love Yuu looking stylish and elegant wearing a butler's outfit (with scarf), or having her clothing slowly erased but underneath reveals only more layers of clothing.

Alternatively, a joint request with Ayano and Yuu presenting a little scarf stand shop while happily holding up a banner that says "Welcome!" with the banner optionally being a scarf as well.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas in mind, but if you have any interesting ideas in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Getting her wings and horns stuck in the door frame
--Peeling a potato
--Wearing the virgin killer sweater, but thinking it's comfortable instead of just lewd because of her wings and tail

Thank you very much and have a great weekend.

nice, cute kitty too