WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. Alabama is a red state, and has been for decades. Why did this happen? Honestly...

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. Alabama is a red state, and has been for decades. Why did this happen? Honestly, I'm losing faith in the right. It seems like another day, another win for the democrats. I'm starting to think that they're actually the good guys in this whole affair. They are most likely the winners of the future, and we, as white republicans, should rally behind them instead of playing this silly divisive game.

>Obama wins in 08 and 12
>8 years of successful, scandal free presidency
>Trump wins a shady election
>still loses by 3 million votes, wins by outdated, backwards, undemocratic system
>no wall
>no deportations
>democrats are winning the culture war
>Repubs lose Virginia
>Repubs lose Alabama

It's time to respectfully take the loss and rally behind the party of the future, the party of equality, of democracy. I will be changing my party registration from Republican to Democrat this week. Will you?

The Alt Right needs leaders like Lauren Simonson, formerly known as Lauren Southern,

we will never win without women. time for the white male to step aside.

PEDO SUPPORTERS BTFO

what is even the purpose of a shillpost like this? how naive are you? who do you think you are convincin

Maybe if rightism didnt get more ugly the more right you went. Sure, leftists get ugly the more leftist you go, but they're social and they can use the words like "unique" to express their shitty hair colors. Right wingers on the otherhand just get fat and neckbeard-y. Or they just sit behind socially outcasted movements like pic related.

Rightists need to evolve. I will get a LOT and i mean a LOOTTTT of shit for this, but iFunny has much more evolved right wingers that are also resonated throughout the app by their sub counts. Can't say the same for the pathetically social channers that pop up into cringe comps.

Dumb right wing cunts are waking up and the rest are killing them self with drugs. DAY OF THE GULAG SOON

>inb4 screen shotted

years of successful, scandal free presidency
Get fucked ya gaptoothed nigger shill.

>They are most likely the winners of the future, and we, as white republicans, should rally behind them

or maybe try running a more moderate sort of candidate that can rally people from both sides? Maybe move the GOP party platform away from this super far right crap we have been seeing it shift towards the last decade.

Yes, we need to compromise like Ronald Reagan did with Amnesty. Those 3M Hispanics he made citizens have REALLY helped us in California.

Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

Some reason I can think of.

Moore is tied to Trump.

Trump is now viewed by the majority of people, red or blue, as either pathetic or ineffective.

Moore has been successfully smeared as a sex pest. Red voters in Alabama are the bible thumping, low IQ trailer park types. They'd rather vote for a Dem than a perceived sex pest (if it was on TV, then it's "real" to these types).

Dems are offering gibs. Poor dumb people like gibs.

Wow this shareblue concern trolling is really pathetic.

Don't worry at the end of the day:you're dead inside.

>Move it away from the far right and back to the center

So you can lose more general elections...or...?

>no wall
prototypes being made

>no deportations
wrong

bullshit.

>Repubs lose Virginia
we never had virginia lmao

>Repubs lose Alabama
voter fraud

>prototypes being made

>be trump supporter
>win constantly
>just when I think I’m done winning, win again
>”please stop winning trump I can’t take this winning!”
>Trump says “no we must continue to win!”
>suffer win fatigue and almost collapse
>dems finally win by outstanding black majority. Also by a margin

We finally lost. I’ve recovered and I’m ready to win again

Being this delusional

Donate your bitcoins to save America! I can't believe FOX news called it for that satan worshiping baby eating nigger loving Doug Jones!
3DDm2AJVVdCdsAjPsX3KwkcW4fAywSvy7g
All bitcoins will be used to fund a recount since it looks like the Jews in charge of counting the vote will make sure the automatic recount doesn't happen. Roy Moore needs your bitcoins!

>why did this happen

A few different reasons. Voter fraud is there, to be sure, but mainly:

>The right did not get out and vote. Dem turnout was 90%. R turnout was 50%.

That's your election loss, right there.

This is a pretty consistent pattern. The left can be counted on to show up and push their people through. The right, if enough mud is slung at their guy, will back down and stay home, thinking of themselves as "principled" or "having a clear conscience".

Well, thanks to that, a pro-abortion, pro-migration dude is now your senator. Congrats cucks, you are the reason this country is where it is. Not the left, you. You had the power to defeat them and you stayed home. So sit the fuck down and enjoy your new Democratic senator, Bama.

As for the rest of us, I promise Missouri will make up for that joke of a state's mistake when we kick McCaskill out in 2018.

The answer is niggers. America is now a lost cause.

Concern trolling at its finest.

Also women.

>prototypes being made
kekekek shiggydiggy.tweet

Do you think it's funny at all how your smug anime girl almost seems to GLOW IN THE DARK?

Maybe itd be a good idea to not back pedophiles who get banned from shopping malls

WHITED

>support a pedophile who thinks women shouldn't be able to vote and wants to reinstitute slavery

HMMMM WHY COULD THIS HAPPEN

How it was done: gaslighting and voter suppression to collapse White turnout.

680,000 less Republican Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. Dems ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them to stay at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

>culture is letting liberal parents cut the dicks off their little boys and teaching them that thinking for yourself or questioning things is racist.

....okay

To be fair he did get screwed out of the boarder security part of that deal.

>people who are mentally ill shouldn't seek treatment

at least you're taking your own advice

Because we didn't even fucking try user. We were arrogant and assumed we had it in the bag like the Dems did last November, all the while the media was shilling hard on all fronts poisoning minds. Instead of sucking each other's dicks we need to get back to memeing on the normie platforms and spreading our message. That's the only way we bounce back in 2018. The meme war has only begun. If we rest on our laurels now we're doomed.

>dems show up to elections
>are you litterally retarded ?

it was a pro abortion liberal vs a pedo. Nobody fucking wins you retarded.

>supporting any politician ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAGA

Jesus the shilling is so good I can't tell if ironic or unironic

Gay either way tbqhfamalam

The 15th & 19th Amendments.

Dems showed up, Moore lost. In Alabama.

>you retarded

Are you?

And no, everybody knows the pedo shit was a hit job, retard.

rigged vote and desperate media trying to manufacture a fake win to re-energize their debased base
it won't work and is already falling apart

wonder what kind of idiot makes this type of thread and what type of idiot would believe any of it. Why do I care what you think? Seriously? Are you a narcissist? You make a thread about your fucking opinion. What a self indulgent cunt. No one cares asshole.

I hereby accuse you of pedophilia
now you are a pedophile

I know in rural republican areas they are pissed at trump for cuts to medicaid and medicare. They got duped.

>Moore literally oblerating the Democrat in the polls
>All of sudden Jew media creates SEXUAL SCANDAL STORY out of thin air against Moore.
>Media then starts airing tons of dirty laundry of pedowood and Congressional Perverts at teh same time to force the issue into the forefront of as many people as possible.
>Literally the entire elections goes from anything related to issues to pussygate 2.0.
>Highly conservative and Religious Alabamans are unable to stomach even the hint of such degeneracy.
>Stay home out of disgust
>Democrat wins because niggers are literally trained to vote Dem en masse.

The only thing this election means is that your going to start seeing the sexual harassment card played up to no end. It's no surprise that these stories broke at a similar point in the election cycle as did Pussygate with Trump. This is the new weapon of the media, and will use it to no end. Every Republican running for office will be almost universally outed as a literal child molester just like Moore.

Faggots like this happened. We could have dug up dirt on jones, or worked together to find some way to prove that (((the girl that Moore raped))) was full of shit. But no, the REAL issue facing us is whether or not some e-celeb is a coal burner... meanwhile the democrats gain another vote for amnesty and importing millions of mudslimes, but LAUREN IS A KIKE... not like that will help us any though

It's funny because the right is against the degeneracy that you imply they do.

blacked

My (((fellow))) white people. Kike.

Democrats didn't gain any voters, the incessant media coverage of the accusations and big money poured into ads (about the allegations of course) just managed to suppress the republican turnout by more than half of usual turnout (vs Presidential elections, vs. Sessions votes, etc.). Expect spontaneous rape allegations ft. Gloria Allred in every single race for the foreseeable future. It worked this time, and they'll do it again until it doesn't work, like always.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
Republicans ran a pedo against a candidate without major scandals in his background

This isn't fucking dark magic. If people were less tribal to the point of retardation, this election would have been a blowout.

good strawman
have some soup

Why do I care? Illegal immigration is way down. Which is proof to me at least a wall was never necessary we just need people in leadership positions who will let border patrol do their fucking jobs instead of telling them to let immigrants in and that it's okay to let rifles walk across the border into Mexico. Some people are fucking idiots, I swear. der der derp bu but da wall!

pendulum swings both ways. take the loss, and move on. just like every other lost election

if you think the left won without corruption then you're a fucking idiot.

>8 years of successful, scandal free presidency

alabama is also pretty conservative religiously, so the sexual allegations probbaly did the trick, and that weird comparison he made about Joseph and Mary probably didn't sit well with a lot of them.

they probably figure they'll deal with the Democrat and then vote a fresh republican in next time.

From what I hear it wasn't that they voted for the other guy, but in many areas there was a very low republican turnout at all. people stayed home because they didn't like either one

How the fuck does that logic work you faggot

>a rigged election is the pendulum swinging
please elaborate where we accused a democrat of pedophilia when there was none and won an election on it

I wouldn't call my mother a trailer park type. Just a cunt who wouldn't vote for a baptist our of "principle"

>expecting the same turnout from the presidential election

Holy shit, a pol post that isn't full of shit. Hats off to you, good buddy! You are absolutely right in saying Democrats are winning the culture war--and they'll continue to win in that front if we start seeing Berniecrats and Social Democrats taking over.

>the group that is completely antithetical to all of my beliefs started winning so they are the good guys now!

bold move, Shill. Let's see how it works out.

sage

Republicans can’t get shit accomplished. I’d vote blue to piss them off myself. Already got our SCOTUS on the bench, fuck it. Fuck Mitch, flake, McCain, corker. We need rand Paul and Steve king to form a Conservative party. Fuck the GOP

Because in the end Nazis always lose.

do you enjoy being a short-sighted retard? Do you have any goals or convictions at all?

user......thats a pretty fucking massive turnout for a senate vote, why in the high hell would you think the same amount as the presidential election.

LETS RETAKE CALIFORNIA

it's because you're stupid, racist fucks.
Trump campaigns on BUILD THE WALL when in reality, the majority of mexicans are hardworking, christian, conservative, and family-oriented. (it's the puerto ricans and dominicans that are lazy) (plus if you really wanted to stop the drug and gang violence from south of the border, you'd focus on reforming our drug policy which only makes the cartels stronger). If you morons had any sense you'd love mexican immigrants, since they're the only option you have to constitute your dwindling base.
But muh skin color.

>Maybe itd be a good idea to not back pedophiles
He had decades of public service without being accused of being a pedophile, the accusations materialized literal weeks before the election, but only after it was too late for the Repubs to substitute another candidate
>who get banned from shopping malls
Fake news. The manager of said mall at the time had no damn clue what people were talking about when they claimed he had been banned.

Our only option is to start shooting leftists and reignite the civil war. They're too fucking pussy to fire the first shot

Why was this race so important again

The democrats got the same turnout as they did in the presidential election, though.

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

TRUMPYFAGS BTFO

The only reason the base appears to be "dwindling" is BECAUSE of the Mexicans you utter mongoloid.

Kek

Democrats are not for white people. Look at what they say and do to us

>prototypes being made
>being this delusional

>HELLO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE
>THE SKY IS FALLING

I wonder why. Maybe because you're alienating them, you goddamn shit for brains. If you look at in mexican 'culture' it's aligned with conservative thought. Maybe don't campaign on deporting wetbacks and they won't vote democrat, the only alternative

>What happened?
A combination of shaky, dubious sexual misconduct allegations being used as a political tool, Republicans leaning on candidates who invite those accusations and the media-induced fascination to "be involved" with political races of states that you are not part of (literally MUH RUSSIA).

Our founding fathers realized democracy was a self destructive system, which is why they created a republic, with an electoral college.

No. Dems making this into a big deal long enough to distract from actual things that matter the time to get shit done Is now I hope they hang on this win until 2018 because it’ll be a long time before it happens again. This state election wasn’t about waking up to corruption it was simply a morality test. Do Americans care about morality. Yes they do. At a state level, not at a Presidential. The only reason Moore lost was because of the scandal. But they wasted a trick on a seat they’ll only keep for 2 years

>1 post by this id
>obvious bait
>73 replies

The sad state of pol.

>Maybe don't campaign on deporting wetbacks and they won't vote democrat, the only alternative
That was tried in the 80's and 90's. It turned California blue.

happy hanukah from everyone at Sup Forumseddit

yeah i'm sure that's what 'turned' CA blue, in the 80s and 90s no less

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

#FalseAccusationCulture happened.

The only equality illegals deserve is that which can be delivered by .45 ACP.

Goddamn it Moore!
you cost me money motherfucker.
Goddamn niggers bused in by fraud ubers in a goddamn red state i wasn't sure about the legations but next time I hope Roy dresses up like a pimped out Klansman and drags some niglet screaming off the streets and eats her.

Face it stormniggers. Your ideology is as palpable as pimple pus. Just stick to LARPing online because anything your associated with in real life becomes repulsive to the general public.
And no, it's not the Jews fault. People just hate you faggots.

Can someone give me a quick run down on why this race was so important? Haven't had access to the net for over a week, thx in advance.

>It's time to respectfully take the loss and rally behind the party of the future, the party of equality, of democracy. I will be changing my party registration from Republican to Democrat this week. Will you?
how stupid do you think people are?

Because: "Hashtag Resist".

It's the enemy. Regular Sup Forumslacks don't give a shit about what women like Lauren are doing.

>post election 2016
>left do some stupid shit
>"hurr durr this is why Trump won"
>alabama 2017
>right do some stupid shit
>"hurr durr this is why Jones won"

Now the shoe is on the other foot. It's remarkable how much the Alabama election has been a microcosm of the 2016 election. The preferred candidate gets shafted in the primaries, giving way to an egregious cunt who then causes a significant percentage of the voting population to feel alienated and disenfranchised consequently forcing their support towards an underdog, ultimately clinching their victory.

mfw

typical red state votes for democrat senator

Think of Alabamans like that fat "oh fugggg" bear on his scooter for fat people.

He is too lazy to get out of his couch to vote. And that's the explanation.