Official democrat celebration thread

We've fucking done it boys and girls
2018 is looking mighty fine for us dems

But We should thank the hard work and dedication of the african american and hispanic community that got us a democratic senator in Alabama

Tonights theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

LETS FUCKING CELEBRATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your party has spent the last 2 years going down in flames. Your media has become the laughing stock of the nation. Yet, here you are, shitposting.

All the weight since election day 2016 has been lifted off my shoulders
Bannon is powerless, Trump's influence waning
Feels good, lads

Don't forget the white educated women, 46% turnout against Moore. That's a big deal, well done lads.

The Democrats are in their weakest position in 100 years, but the benefit to that is there is nowhere to go but up.

Any way you slice it, the momentum is with the left. And progressives are taking over the party. They are slowly admitting they fucked up with Hillary, while the GOP will never admit they fucked up with Trump, who is growing more unpopular every day.

The left is in a shitty position, but we're winning the long game

>When you lose a presidency, Senate majority, but have a small victory between constantly getting BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH

As an Alabamian, this is the first time I've been truly proud of my home state. I really thought we were going to put a child molester in the Senate. So glad to be proven wrong.

I think you meant to be replying to a republican/trump thread there lol.

RNC = Russians, Nazis, Child molesters. kek.

GOP: Gaslight, Obfuscate, Project.

But enough about the Republicans!

Like we give a shit
2016 was just a little bump in our road to never ending success.

2018 and 2020 are going to be amazing years for Democrats. meanwhile the GOP will keep fighting trump until he gets booted out of office by us

>le_rage_tears_behind_laughing_mask.bmp

CNN isn't "our" media. CNN is scum.

Did the r/politics memo go out today?

This. Looking forward to 2016 when a shitload of dems are up for re-election while the House, Senate and Presidency and Republican controlled.

>2006 and 2008 are going to be amazing years for Democrats.
And guess what happens next?

Yeah and that senator will last 2 years.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVEN AFTER TRUMP ENDORSED HIM LMAOOOO

HANNITY TOO

T-T-T-TICK TOCK THO LMAOOOOO

This is what you're celebrating, by the way.

>nonwhites general and self loathing whites celebrating America turning into a third world shithole

MY JAM
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

I Don't Care what any of you people say.

Non-Whites deserve Life
They deserve health care
they deserve the best education
they deserve a means to make/receive phone calls
they deserve internet access
they deserve the best jobs USA has to offer

You're probably white. Put yourself in the poor, non-whites, immigrants, genders other than cis.

We're America. The Shining Beacon on a Hill. We welcome all races, genders and creeds to this great land. If you don't like that? Move to Somalia. We're here, we're proud, and we're MOVING FORWARD!

ONWARDS!

you all type like you came here from reddit

For u

>Mitt Romney: FUCK THE GOP MAJORITY!!!

The amount of reddit itt is disgusting. Commencing gore dump. Post your best.

lmao

We should have picked our own damn cotton.

>ACTUALLY, your victory was so pyrrhic that the GOP are the REAL winners here
senate seats are all that counts m8

top kek

Are you fucking dumb? Not only do most progressives hate CNN and other corporate media outlets, but if anyone is a laughing stock its the fucking republican party. Hows that massive tax bill going? Looks like senator collins and Flake are gonna come through and humiliate you guys again. Sad!

THANK YOU BLACK VOTERS

there's no joke, whites want to elect a child rapist

This one's a classic.

>meme name
Nice twitter bud

>won by falsely accusing a man of rape
Too bad, you wasted it on Alabama.

Most third world shitholes are run by theocratic ultraconservatives.

Are you Triggered?
Cant hold a fucking seat in Alabama
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We had 8 amazing years with one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had. Could have been 12 years if papa Biden had run for office instead of hillary

>child rapist
proof? other than your liberal mental disorder

LMAOOOOO THE BUTTHURT GORE FAGS

IS THAT HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE? DESTROYED> LMAOOOO

PEDO APOLOGIST BTFO

Africans are pacifist noble savages, unlike barbaric whites.

ObamaLeaf enters the thread.

This is great branding for republicans. Hopefully the Al seat is win able. This seat will go back to the rep in a shot time.

And narcissist in chief Trump has shown his true colors by endorsing this guy. He will pay the price.

So what happened when those 8 years were all said and done? After tonight, I'm looking forward to 2022, for the Red Tsunami.

Dems for Dem-asses ah well srry wrong thread xD

Wew America has literally been BLACKED

Remember, leftists. When you immolate the kulaks, put tires around them to honor the ancestor spirits.

Nothing about this post is correct. Let the week play out. Screen cap this if you must but the Dems are about to be in some serious trouble.

trips

>but the benefit to that is there is nowhere to go but up.

This also exemplifies why women should have never been given the vote

>the nigger vote in one pic

Rather not elect a pedophile thanks. But if you're in support of pedosexual rights that's your business. I've seen alot of threads on here lately defending moore and "but Germany is 14" posts normalising it. Go fuck your pedophile candidate.

Not a merican but I enjoy the salt

>Hype this election for days
>Lose
>I-It's not like I wanted to win, baka!

Demoractic mob rule is so amazing and wonderful.

>One of the best presidents
Do liberals actually believe this?

>wasted
Not a one time thing. It worked flawlessly and they're going to keep doing it until people call them on their bullshit.

TRUMPTARDS BTFO LOLOLOL

REPUBLIFUCKYOURSELVES BTFO!!!

LOLOLOLO

>KEKEKEK

Sadly being a nigger is all it takes to be amazing, wonderful and beyond reproach to shitlibs.

checked

But, Xir, there is only one problem

Pic relate

Regardless if conservative or not, the worst thirdworld countries are nonwhite. It is in their blood, no ideology will save them.

>educated women
lol

and being a republican is all it takes to get your vote apparently. Would you trust Moore with your state if you couldn't even trust him with your daughter?

Go back to r*ddit. There are scary things outside your carefully curated bubble.

So when fuckin Kevin Spacey rapes kids its obviously true, but when your candidate is roundly accused he is innocent. Like you must be aware of the excuses youre making for him

Pizzagate not real.

Paeodphiles barely exist

The elite are not into weird shit driven by their power fetish.

Their is no secret circle within the circle of power.

Politics and Hollywood have nothing in common.

This did not happen in England and Australia years before.

Podestas are democrats, democrats are the good guys.

Jew dont run the world, saying this means you are anti semitic.

You cannot insult a Jew, a gay, a black or a minority of any kind for any crime committed by them or you are a bigot.

Keep watching rick and Morty.

Keep watching the news

Keep up to date with who is dating who in Hollywood.

The new iPhone is nothing like the old one

The facescanner and fingerprint scanner is for your security

Do not visit right wing websites.

Islam is good for society.

Bigots are bad, bad are bigots. If you dislike Islam you are a bigot. Bigots are bad.

The middle east was not destabilised for the sake of profit

Trump is bad man.

When you Remember Trump still has the majority and Justice Kennedy is likely to retire this spring and there's still nothing Barrack Doobak Ooga N'dooga Banana Rama Fofana Obama and the rest of the shit libs and Muzz-Butts can do about it. (Thanks Harry Reid!) lol

>Dems resign after misconduct allegations
>YEAH FILTHY HYPOCRITICAL DEMS GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM
>GOP loses election
>MUH MOB RULE ABLOOBLOOBLOOBLOO

Lmao at you thinking this makes a point. Like where do you even start in dismantling something so stupid

>One senator barely wins over a literal pedophile
>LETS PARTY
Look I know it's good news that a neocon pedo didn't get in the senate but don't sperg out about it.

giving niggers more than 3/5th's a right to vote. shiggy diggy

>We should thank the hard work and dedication of the african american and hispanic community that got us a democratic senator in Alabama

I think you mean the republican party for withdrawal of all support for Moore and telling the people of Alabama that if they did elect him he'll be under an ethics investigation. All that and Moore almost had it

>He thinks I'm a Republican

No.

trump cucks on suicide watch

>surely this will be the straw that breaks trump's back

in all fields lads dont give free yous

Child molestor loses despite Trump’s endorsement. Dems sacrifice Franken to take the moral high ground. Trump looks like he will try to fire Mueller.
GOP will start jumping ship. All of you turds will either a) conveniently forget you supported Trump or b) immediately pretend like you’ve never been a shill.
So tasty.

It's amazing how everything big he did was a disaster, but that's progressive I guess. There is a reason that we have a elephant in all branches.

What of this user
Pic relate

Damn, fucking destroyed

Introduction to what is a strawman or gish-gallop argument? you should take a class on it.

How does it feel to have the good guys winning again? It's a great day to be a democrat.

You're right only republicans are perverts. I completely forgot.

Who the fuck brought up Kevin Spacey?
Oh, you did....
When he gets proven guilty in a court of law with actual evidence then I'll believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

>this demographic was instrumental in my loss.

>I know, I'll keep attacking them and continue to drive them out of my party, that'll work!

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!
Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFOOOOOOO!!!

>leaf

Toronto is overcrowded by niggers right now.

BTFO REPUBLIKEKS

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE ALABAMA? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tits or gtfo roastie

Liberals project more than any other group. That’s why a group of kid diddlers got involved in this race to begin with.

Huh I see

Look. I'm going to do you a $5 on it

Trump is a Liberal Democrats with Conservative ideas at this stage in his life. It's normal to age and gain wisdom as all humans do.

What was once a definition all Liberal is now a Neo-Liberals Larping as a Democrat.

Republicans have in recent history been racist. Many times out of unfamiliarity or stereotyping (which all humans do. It's how we are programmed). But traditional Republicans have been dealt some more trying times under the weight of their lord and savior the Bushes. The Republican establishment is no longer that. They are Neocons, Larping as Republicans.

And add to that we are in the midst of a literal pole-shift. Where Republicans (ex. Hannity) talk about the poor and the hurting. And Dems talking about fuck these losers that aren't like me.

Weird times.

This is one of my favorites.

Looks like I'll have to adjust the Democrats loser graph.

>got us out of the Bush recession
>ended pointless Iraq War
>gave millions of americans access to affordable healthcare; successful to the point that his most vehement detractors can't even repeal the law now that they have total control
>left office with a surging economy
Pretty successful, I'd say.

I'm not a woman, I'm just saying. You're attacking a once core block of the GOP for years and you're reaping what you sow right now.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>my loss
I lost nothing, you assume I am some republican?
Women ARE fucking morons, have you no experience with them? You cannot be one as there are no women on the internet.