Reminder that Democrats still hate you even after you voted for their candidate, Alabama

Reminder that Democrats still hate you even after you voted for their candidate, Alabama.

You are forever rural and suburban retards.

That's called a fucking joke.
I though the libs were supposed to be the cry baby snowflake victims.

Hahahahahahaha. Then the next southern state.
>Vote for muh progressive hicks!!!!!

>why won't white people vote dem

No it isn't you tard. These people want to kill you and rape your children, and they think it is funny

this should be a daily reminder on Alabama news until the 2020 election

Maybe people in Alabama now want far left political policies?

I mean, that's a very real option.

you're mad on the internet because one guy said a mean thing. super

>niggers
>people
Pick one m8

>joke
No, they actually hate people who live in Alabama. You can't be this stupid.

>Cry baby snowflake takes a joke seriously

Wait... I thought Pakman lives in Kansas, which is just as much of a shithole... so... joke's on him.

I thought he was from Argentina?

I mean, that's probably the fucking point. Libs are all about avoiding "punching down" with their jokes, and since he lives in a nowhere state too, it's ok. Because it's a fucking joke.

Christ, I don't even like the guy and I can tell he's making a joke. One can debate on whether it's funny, sure, but to get asspained over this like some are is truly baffling. I guess libs aren't the only ones perpetually on their goddamned period.

You think that is a joke. These blue checkmark kikes hate middle America white folks.

>make a joke
>"WAAAAAAAH WHY ARE LIBS MAKING FUN OF US?!"
Thin-skinned Trumpcucks, kek

And you hate niggers and jews, what's the difference?

Live in Alabama here. Blacks came out and voted for Doug Jones. 50% of Alabama has turned blow. This fucking blows.

the difference is this is our land. niggers can stay, that was our mistake we have to shoulder the burden.

I'm shocked so many blacks actually went to the booth to be honest, I'm proud of them.

Alabama should learn from this. Maybe don't push to the front the guy who thinks the days of slavery were some of the best for America. At the very least, make sure your next candidate doesn't actually vocalize that thought to millions of fucking people on national television. Nigs, shockingly, aren't very receptive to that sort of sentiment, who would have thought?

this is the funniest shit watching all you fucking morons grasp with reality

I didn't know you were fucking Cherokee. This land belongs to whoever lives here nigger, kike , or white like it has been since the beginning you fucking idiot.

>"Why don't these uneducated inbred retards vote for us?"
>*retweets "comedian" belittling Trump voters as "ignorant" and "uninformed"*

This has always been the problem with lefties, they elevate themselves to an unjustified position of intelligence thinking everyone else is too stupid and needs to be coddled like a bunch of toddlers, then make fun of those that refuse their "help".

That's not what he meant, goy.

And who is responsible for the "economic and political disasters of Alabama"? This fag didn't really think through that tweet.

>And who is responsible for the "economic and political disasters of Alabama"?
The dem gov and their dem state legislators.

wew
He could have said he was saying Democrats and Republicans should reconcile because they're still neighbors, but no, double down on fuck whitey.

Could you DC fuckers just go away for ten minutes? Jesus Christ I'm trying to enjoy this thickly wooded friendly southern paradise but NOOOOO we just had to have this election that gets international coverage where nobody is happy no matter what we do.

No matter how advanced we are or what universities or rocket factories or space centers or aircraft manufacturing plants we have you'll never think of us as equals and frankly I don't want you to. It means you'll stay where you are and not fuck this place up.

That is literally all we want.

Just. Fuck. Off. Forever.

(((David Pakman)))