youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

IT WAS RIGGED

GET IN HERE

Why was Trump so calm about Jones winning? Also
>It never ends
I want off this ride too but I can never leave.

Get your shit together JFC

Democrats are on track to regain everything and win completely

APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!!!

this requires us to believe jeff sessions isn't a cuck

Dream bigly.

youtu.be/VMnoQynH8cU

J U S T
U
S
T

Dixiefags are all on suicide watch after tonight. The Great White North showed you faggots up in 2016 by trending red, while Dixiecucks elect trannies to their state legislatures and Clintonites to the Senate

Rigged election, breaking news!!! Moore wins by 3%!!

taydroid 18 gf when?

Probably actually had a staffer do this one and also might just be dawning on him how utterly fucked everything is

>IT WAS RIGGED
I really doubt it, and I much more doubt that anyone has anything productive to say on the matter. Energy should be devoted to figuring out how to chart out 2018 primaries and elections to prevent further issues.

This isnt Alabama related but im just curious did a lot of people get this "state of the nation" survey from the RNC? Not sure if I should take the time to do it or not

on a scale of 1-10, how smug is this guy gonna be tomorrow?

I think he'll honestly just retire from campaigning... or he should anyways

He already knew Moore would lose, that's why he backed Strange

what a day

11 :DDDD

>how to chart out 2018 primaries and elections to prevent further issues.
step 1: LISTEN TO TRUMP
that's it.

Because Trump was right. As always. Don't listen to Kikebart shills

So basically this confirms even less will get done in 2018 right?

He will be wearing full on traditional north korean attire praising kim-jung un as the supreme winner of the election now that the U.S has been officially crippled with no chance of recovering like the seditious lying backstabbing intern-murdering cock smoker he really is.

What else should he do?
We need candidates who aren't sleepbags like Gillispie but also aren't attracting the entire anger of the GOPe.
Rick Scott is a good example for that.

DELETE THE TWEET

Never as long as you save shit 18 r34 that depict her incorrectly with the canon art you nigger
I'll hang you just like every mistyfag that doesn't keep with the original proportions

Trump is always calm when he suffers his biggest losses. I guess its smart to an extent, but make no mistake, he's shook

Looking back, picking Sessions for AG was a huge fucking mistake.

He's been utterly fucking worthless at the DOJ and now his seat went blue.

NOW THAT ONE MORE ANTI-WEED SENATOR IS GONE, CAN WE PLEASE LEGALIZE MARIJUANA???

Know what's funny? Leddit can only post one pic per thread. In other words, they can't mine.

>sessions isn't a cuck
well there goes the last bit of hope I had

That is a good start but we need to go state by state, representative by representative and figure out how to defend our seats and attack dem seats in any way we can.

Trump Curse strikes again.

Also, I am the same way.

Its a personality trait

>go to sleep 8 hours before voting ends
>wake up
Dissapointing.

triggered

>I really doubt it
Thats cause youre a retard that didn't see that AL judges ruled that all the ballot info IS TO BE DESTROYED
FUCKERY IS AFOOT

Fuck off junkie scum

Kill yourself you samefagging fucktard. Nobody cares what you think.

I had no expectatipns from 2018 to begin with.

680,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump.

Dems ran a successful voter suppression campaign gasliting Whites that bullied them to stay at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

Gaslighting works. Voter supression works.

Any criticism of Jeff Session's unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption is invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Jeff Sessions' utterly. piss. poor. performance has done to the Trump Administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or, better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Jeff Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

Trump during the primary election:

>I have to say this, and you understand this and just look at the polls. Luther will definitely win. Roy has a very good chance of not winning in the general election. It's all about the general. Don't forget, we don't stop here. You have an election coming up the day this is over. So this is over on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, the new race begins. You've got to beat a Democrat. Luther is going to win easily and Roy's going to have a hard time winning.

No, actually, Sessions is never going to do a fucking thing that is useful to anyone and you are all going to die in fear and pain as kikes destroy the U.S. in a calamitous flood of subhuman flesh.

>it's Sessions fault Bannon jewed Trump
Go back to Kikebart. You're literally Joeposter tier

This is why I just lurk during the election results. Even in the safest elections I don't know why people would run their mouths before the chickens hatch.
>Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

That and the threads move so fast no one really responds to one another anyway

THE QUEEN IS BACK TO SLAY, BITCHES!

Keeping calm when being shocked is a good trait.

>junkie
That's heroin you moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg

this is the mooch curse my friend

Anyone else weirded out that none of the polls were right?
Fox had +10 Jones
Emerson had +10 Moore
The margin of error is absolutely fucked.

You dudes are slipping up. Come 2020 the White House will be red at this rate, and I ain't talking Republican if you know what I mean ;)

How was this Bannon's fault, though? To my knowledge he wasn't heavily involved in Moore's campaign, which is part of the reason why it floundered so hard.

can't scooch the mooch

Actually I hadn't considered something. Bernie-tier fantasy but not out of the realm of possibility based on Trump's previous moves.

>WH knows voter fraud is major Dem mechanic, as Trump experienced it firsthand
>Realize bed is shat as soon as Moore chosen, but that it would still take fuckery to turn the state blue
>Back Moore loudly to bait out Dem attack strategy (as predicted, again using roastie bomb and pushing sexual misconduct narrative)
>Quietly monitor election day to fully assess Dem vote-wrangling and track-covering infrastructure
>Now have more than enough intel to either counter it or destroy it entirely

Only time will tell, but there's no way Trump wasn't prepared for this contingency the instant /his guy/ fell through

Take the #MorningJoe challenge. I dare you all to watch his entire show tomorrow.

>bannon
>a man denied his ballots

How about this
>Trump fires session for his incompetence
>appoints dem senator in a state that's starting to lean red

How about doing something productive for once like actually charting a path forward instead of wasting time?

Im glad Moore lost, just for the fact Bannon and kikebart shills can fuck the right off now.

>THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGA-
Ummm, try again sweetie?

Sessions is fucking trash at AG, created the Mueller shitstorm and the DOJ is an unending circus.

He was better suited as senator.

can it be muted?

>To my knowledge he wasn't heavily involved in Moore's campaign

just block the host file. best week i've had in a while.

haha, it ain't turning that red anytime soon unless the dems purge the neolibs

>what's that, watching opinions that are different than mine?

Look at the fucking counties. Alabama whites deserted Moore in droves.

eh, couldn't be harder than #destroydickdecember

Did anyone here watch Moore's rallies, campaigning, interviews?

The dude was actually guilty, he always horribly side stepped the questions. And AT HIS LAST RALLY, a guy came on stage and said that he was a soldier under Moore. And he said something along "...yeah, and we enjoyed women.. and some of them were lookin' kinda young.. I don't know how young, I know nothing about that..."

?????
Also see Hannity interview etc

Moore would have won if it wasnt for GOP and their news puppet Fox.
GOP and Dems
SAME DAMN THING

If I had told you a year ago that Trump choosing Sessions as AG would be the biggest mistake of his career, would you believe me?

Imagine a timeline with
>no Mueller investigation
>no Moore
>an AG who does something other than DUDE WEED

>he wasn't heavily involved in Moore's campaign

Bannon had a rally for Moore less than 24 hours ago and he was the one who got Trump to endorse him.

Votes got destroyed, so we can't determine how they're doing it

there is no need to be upset :^)

How do you guys feel about tax reform? Will it still get done?

I am not a nigger so I have no idea what shook is, but he has definitely got to be pissed at the GOP and Bannon. Unless Sessions is actually doing something we don't see he would be on that shit list too.

Duh. Strange porks it out. Moore appeases nobody but bible thumpers.

>michigan
>white
umm... sweetie?

Unlikely. Swamp was validated today and wants to see the bill fail to spite Trump.

jones doesnt get in til after it is voted on, so this is irrelephant to that

The absolute state of Breitbart after tonight, Hopefully that shitty civic nationalist rag closes down and Paddy Bannon drinks himself to death like his filthy Mick ancestors

Bannon was heavily involved in Moore's campaign since the beginning. He was there all the time, and used BB to shill for him against Strange 110%

What's it like to be a sandnigger in Finland? Just wondering because no white person should be happy at this.

Yeah they plan to ram it through before Christmas

we should be so lucky

Yankees were the original Bolsheviks this is the fruition of your land distribution scheme you enacted 150 years ago.

I guess people actually take that more serious than we do. I hate moral people. It's all about winning.

Boy wouldn't that be something

Sessions doesn’t appear to be doing shit. I’ve given up on the fantasy that he’s going after pedophiles/swamp.