Literally 10/10 couple

Literally 10/10 couple.

Sanae & Akane fanboys can go kill themselves.

kys faggot

>kys

Stay mad slut fanboy.

Shouldn't this post be on tumblr?

Posted the wrong image.

Who was wrong here?

Oh my god what the fuck?
Why is she k-kissing two different people?
AAAAAAAAAAA

Most cutest angel > *

She's ok with open relationships. What's the problem here?

>Our girl

Narumi sensei please stop.

They both were. They were also both scum. But if you want to ask who was more wrong, well, by a slim margin it was Ecchan.

>wants to sex someone
>purest
how does that work?

Please think harder about your question.

>It was just a prank, sis!

Alright so this is how we end this shit:
-Converter X 100% not a lesbian
-Cucklord X Virgin
-''our guy'' X Purest
-''our girl'' and fuckbuddy X the world

I don't even watch this shit and I would figure it out, fucking telenovelas man.

Don't remind me so vividly (the words really). I have my personal biases, but if she was going to be yuri (considering Hanabi doesn't care for it) she could've at least been yasashii. The lack of compassion was curse worthy.

She did nothing wrong!

Pure degeneracy. It doesn't surprise me at all that this filth was written by a woman.

She prefers dong.

lel

Nice try faggot but this isn't an original IP so we know that's not how this ends

> Woman admits to enjoying sex
> "If that were true, why won't women have sex with me reeeee"
> Bitches and whores amirite guise?
The best part of these threads are the angry virgin tears.

That she and you are degenerates. Literally.

So we can all agree Hanabi is the best girl right?

Best girl is female Mugi

I bet her vagina smells like cum.

Her breath smells like cum too, user

That's weird. Her ears also smell like cum!
What's going on?

>accidentally bump into sensei
>she tries to apologize
>can smell her cum stained breath
>get hard right there

Cucklord is a big title when the girl already was getting around.

> Spunk into jars
> Collect seed for many years
> One day during a storm all the jars shatter on the floor
> They start oozing together into a form
> It's sensei
> She smiles at me and walks away
> Wow she smells like cum

How many indirect blowjobs are in that kiss?

But user, she didn't suck any.

That's Akane, Hanabi is pure.

zero

>purityfag spotted

normal people aren't like that user

a high protein diet maintains that long shiny and beautiful hair

she did after that first handjob, it's the normal evolution of penile stimulation user

Post more shortstack fuck buddy pls

Why is sensei so fucking hot???

This show is everything wrong with society and relationships. Why is it so hard to tell people you like them?

Shut up mugi

>our girl
No.

The fear of rejection by someone you put on a pedestal.

Of course Mugi with vagina is hot

I was being rhetorical. I've found myself neck-deep into the friend zone myself. Harder than anybody else I know, in fact.

Sure user, sure.

Calm down granny, don't take these kids seriously.

Gee I wonder who Mugi will choose.

WHY DO SLUTS ALWAYS GET ALL THE GUYS??
I AM LIVID

Chads only like sluts.

sluts?

What is this expression trying to convey?

>i want to be cucked

Nice.

>he fell for the monogamy meme
I really feel sorry for you.

No one fell for your subtle bait huh?

If you're so retarded you can't even use the word meme correctly there is no reason to take anything you say seriously.

Literally from your post:
>The term meme is short for memetic, and it means that a word/phrase/action is learned through social interaction.
It applies perfectly here.

I don't know why I bother watching this shit, it just depresses me

>Literally from your post:
What?
Also, monogamy isn't a meme because it's not something learned through social interaction. It's just a term for something.
And being unfaithful shallow scum is factually something wrong.

Oh, and
>replying to a post that 6 hours old
Learn to let things go.

Nah it's just 2D drama bro, don't take it seriously. The last episode was comedy gold, the main villain is rather kinda funny to me.

>What?
Oh well, I guess there are two autists in these threads who get triggered when the word "meme" isn't used correctly. On Sup Forums of all places. Whatever.
> monogamy isn't a meme because it's not something learned through social interaction. It's just a term for something.
The notion that monogamy is the only acceptable kind of relationship is definitely a meme though. And I agree on the cheating part, but that guy up the reply chain only mentioned open relationships, they're very different things.

>triggered
Why are you using tumblr words? Why are you using tumblr words wrong? You try to use "meme" as excuse for something and the proof you are right. Is it not normal someone would correct you?

No, not being faithful and devoted is wrong, because it means you're shallow. You can not be faithful and devoted to more than one person, it goes against the definition of the words.
"Unfaithful" does not mean "cheating", either. If that's what you think it does. Fucking other people with your partner's permission is still being unfaithful.
If you want a shallow degenerate relationship, whatever. But you can't claim it's good.

Uhh... hey, I'm the guy who made the "open relationships" comment, it's just a joke, why took it so serious?

Because you can discussion something and make statements without being deeply emotionally involved when you are not autistic.

>triggered
For the better or the worse it spread here. Lurk more.

As for the rest, there's no point in arguing with a retarded moralfag who unironically uses the word "degenerate". Do whatever you want, except for blogging on Sup Forums I guess.

Just because tumblr tards starting spamming it here doesn't mean it's acceptable to use.
And it has nothing to do with morals, you're just wrong.
Being shallow is wrong, by definition. Not being faithful and devoted makes you shallow, by definition. You can not sleep around with multiple people and be faithful, by definition.
This is like a three step process, it's not even hard to figure out.

>tumblr tards
Oh please, people here simply started using it ironically in order to mock tumblr, until it stuck.

Those non-sequitur don't deserve an answer.

>messing around
>you are using it exactly like people on tumblr

>if I called it a non-sequitur that means it is
Nice self defeating logic you have there.
If you call something a non-sequitur you better be able to explain why it's a non-sequitur. But of course you won't. Because you're just looking for any excuse to dismiss it.

>ironically
See

He got 7 (You)s so it doesn't matter.

Sensei x muh Dick is OTP

You want some STDs son?

>What are condoms

what's the name of this thing

Condom can't save you.

Does anime even have STDs?

>Not doing it raw

Maybe? I don't know, you tell me.

Will Mugi-chan be alright?

Yeah that's why men don't like sluts lmao

Ajin has it.

The absolute truth.

wait so why is Akane doing this to Hana? is it just because she wants to see her "exploited" or what

Akane enjoy seeing girls suffering.

SAO does.

She is a turboslut who likes to cuck other girls.

I feel you, most of my friends are girls and I've never had a girldfriend

Kinda did once but got cheated on the first week

No, actually they are somewhat rare in Japan, though they do exist and last I heard there were increasing numbers like 4 years ago, authors just don't know how to include them without feeling out of place or shoehorned

Honestly SAO did it right

I just watched the first episode of this. How much more fucked is this series going to get so I can prepare myself?

You literally go back to Highschool your days and ask yoursefl if you want to deal with it once more

Prepare some tissues.

What bait?

it fucks you up emotionally senpai

>biscum
>pure