Whites are fucked and we aren't going to do anything about it are we?

Whites are fucked and we aren't going to do anything about it are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAkkhqOVDQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"we" .... speak for yourself

>he's not taking advantage of his privilege

sad tbqh

Im going to die either way.
I'm not really fussed.
I'll set my niece and nephew up as best as I can when I'm Alice tho.

i aint no we with you, bitch. that weakness you feel, it means YOU are the problem within the white gene pool. SAVE YR RACE AND KYS NOW WITH A GUN SO THERE ARE NO MISTAKES

>implying we won't have a mass white exodus to asia/eastern europe

>No Morty the white race is destined to die.
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

We’re fucked

>Whites are fucked and we aren't going to do anything about it are we?
Well I hate to sound, "Black pill" but it does look good to say the least. I hate to admit ti but Millennials tend to be pussies and copycats (in denial) on top of that. But I guess that goes with the territory being an inverted boomer... but anything can still happen. Boomers are dying thank God but I millennials will probably adopt someone else opinion anyway as is normal, it's why no one takes them seriously either. They're all talk but online only since cowardice seems to be something that's saw a cool and in style to them.

Have some kids you loser and prepare for battle by wrestling or boxing

I'll just continue to shitpost thinking I am serving some higher purpose.

The destiny of the white race lays in the far reaches of space.
The noggs cant follow us there.
And when they destroyed themself we shall return back to earth and bring a new golden age.

I'm in Idaho, and every time I go to the store there are about 40% of the people I can't even tell what fucking race they are, and I hear at least 6 different languages being spoken besides english. I'm convinced that the census data is way off, and we're already well into being a minority. It's only going to get worse from here, as we're already an entire year into this presidency and construction of the wall hasn't even started, and nothing has changed on our immigration policy. We're fucked, and I'm done fighting. I'm going to sign up for all the welfare and foodstamps I can, and just play vidya for the rest of my days. I'll be waiting in the wing in case the few of us left actually wake up and decide to fight, but that's a pipe dream I can no longer force myself to believe will come.

It starts with you brother. Make the difference you want to see. It'll takes time and coordination. Associate with others willing to help your cause.

>implying you're getting into space when all of your taxes are funding brown and black babies to replace you

The destiny of the white race is as a marginalised subservient class which will be at the bottom of the societal pecking order. I advise you not to have white children as the future will not be a pleasant one for them. If you want kids, have mixed ones.

anyone who doesn't help me will be subject to my will.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAkkhqOVDQc

The individual has more power than ever before.
All it takes is ambition.

>reddit-tier show

probably going to commit demographic cuckold suicide faster

Unless something drastic happens right now, yes we will be fucked. Pretty soon the number of white libs+nigs+spics will out number us in the voting block, and everything will snowball down hill. The question is, what can we do?

most people aren't angry enough to do anything

t. eric harris

> we aren't going to do anything about it
Like fun I'm not.

buddhists will fight for their country but you pathetic weak whites won't do a damn thing for yourselves.

What if half of us could get transgender surgery, get married to the other half, and have children with one another?

No. The ultra-rich will be the first to embrace genetic engineering and they are mostly white. The white race will come out ahead regardless of what happens politically to most whites alive today.

if whites are fucked so is the rest of the world.
brown hoards as per usual that out of idiocy wreck everything maybe even to the point of extinction lol
At the end of the day they will slit their own throats with what they are doing now.
At best you get brazile like conditions all over the western world lol

We can only hope for US Balkanization and have a white ethnostate in the northern 1/3 of America