Jail Sup Forums

Have any of you been to jail? I just got out after serving 60 days for supposedly grabbing someone else’s poker chips. First night I was in some niggers said I couldn’t stay in my cell because it was close to the jester and they enjored hanging out in there. I knew enough to tell them fuck off and got my ass kicked. But nobody ever fucked with my cell again.

Any jail/ prison stories ?

Heater* not jester

Nope. I'm white.

>"stay away from mah jester crackah!"

Yeah, I was out of my fucking mind though. I'm Bipolar. I had a fucked up manic episode, lost my shit in public, and caused a big scene. The cops showed up, took me to the jail and I didn't want to get of the cop car. Five of them pulled me out, beat my ass, strapped me to a board with chains, put a spit mask on me, and took me to see a doctor. They tried to charge me with resisting arrest, but thankfully the DA dropped it on the condition that I went to the looney bin and received (((treatment))). While I was in jail, the co's were trying to get me to fuck up by taunting me and shit. Putting pink cuffs on me, laughing at my asshole when they told me to spread em. It was fucked up. Thankfully I made it out without them finding an excuse to beat my ass again and hold me longer.

I keep hearing there's a severe problem with an unusually high amount people with mental problems roaming around America's streets, seems they aren't getting treatment for whatever reason.

Also from your story and the various late night cop shows we get over here and news, the police over there more or less torture civvies with some being the aforementioned percentile. The anti-spit tea-cosy thing police put over detainees heads, strapping ones that arent being aggressive to special chairs and the insistence on taking blood from people not under drink drive charges were all brazenly showcased on TV.

It all looks abit mad over there in places boys

I’ve been to jail. I red pill so much they say I’m into conspiracies, but i have a different background then u and don’t just loose my shit, plus I wouldn’t ever get my ass best in jail

Yeah, that's becaue you have no capacity for analysis. Louis Theoux finds apparently-insane Americans every time he tries, but stands next to Jimmy Saville for years and never suspects a thing. Wonder why that might be?

>When you go to jail but end up too close to the jester

You're wrong there mate, a load of people could tell he was a 'wrongun' from just watching him. The very undertone of that Theroux doc, it was more than implied and showed something was up.

It seems Jimmy was protected. The dirt came out right after he was buried.

I'm not here too sling shit either way. Was just curious and wanted to chat about something I and others have noticed

They slap the spit mask on anyone who's chimping out during booking/in a cell. Plus the whole safety restraints thing. Think Hannibal Lector.
Not a chance I'd even risk someone spitting on me. That's how you get Hep and other pathogens.
Here's a good run down.
>Don't act like a cave nigger during booking.
>Don't beat on the door every 5 minutes for guards to then turn around and ask them when you can make your phone call.
>Just sit back and wait.
>Be polite to guards and they generally won't shit on you.
>Get in and out quickly once they assess you won't be a hassle.
I've taken a couple trips to the pokey for various things. I've seen everything happen I've mentioned and the inmates pulling the shenanigans always got shat on.
I've been put into processing, printed, photoed, booked and pointed strait to the phone in a frame of 2 hours by following everything I suggested.
I've been pulled out of the bull pen in front of a half dozen dudes who were in there a good 4 hours before me 20 minutes into walking in the door.
It also helps to not bring in a lot of bullshit.
Take only your ID if you're turning yourself in for something. No jewelry or any other bullshit. The less work they're going to have to do the better off you are.

Did you have a lawyer for this ? I want some of my charges dropped.
>too rich for a public lawyer
>way too poor to hire a private lawyer

It's hard to get people committed here. Unless they threaten to kill themselves or do something super obvious that shows they're mentally ill, they won't be committed. They can be smart enough to deny accusations of fucked up things they said or did to the police, and the cops cant do anything.

T. has an insane mom

>laughing at my asshole

That's fucked up.

care to share your stories of why you've been processed a couple of times?

Why didn't you get their names and pay their family's a visit when you got out?

No lawyer. For some reason the DA showed mercy because he heard about how abnormal the situation was.

Do you want to pay them a visit for me?

People laugh at my asshole all the time.

most of pol should be in prison.
you are all sociopaths who fantasize about murder.

Hahaha, that's so funny. What's your address though?

I went to jail once. Some pigs were raping niggers.. fucking rude

How did it feel to get quadruple-penetrated by those black gentlemen?

Caught a reckless endangerment charge via diving off a monster bridge. They charged me for endangering myself. Yay 100 dollar fine.
Caught a felony possession charge back when I was 21. Pig planted it there.
Went to High School with the guy and kicked his ass twice where he was the antagonist.
Took it to trial and beat the charge because that was my attorney's main argument.
Searched my car and "Found an ounce of weed" in my center console after it had already been searched and combed over twice. The original charge was a PI and I got popped staggering home instead of driving.
So the faggot found out I was arrested. Found out where my car was and had it towed because the door was unlocked. (car is considered abandoned and my front driver's side door's lock didn't work) Searched it in impound.
Faggot is a petty bitch and has done all kinds of crap. Like gave me a speeding ticket for doing 1mph over the limit.
Had his goon squad pull me over for jack and shit when he spotted me out and about.
Got arrested in my mid 20s for a bundle of charges involving sleep meds that got on top of me the wrong way.

Shit dude, some of that sounds rough

Maybe time for you to move

Had a fuck load of stress due to home and work life. Effectively turning me into an insomniac. Like legitimate insomnia.
Anyways Rozerem had every negative side effect humanly possible and it was the 2nd time I had taken it anyways.
It ended up just kinda zonking me out and made me paranoid as shit. So I was up screwing off playing Diablo 2 at 3 in the morning all wonky brained and saw/heard someone trying to open up the window right beside me.
Cops rolled through patrolling and I was walking around the neighborhood with a fucking sword looking for them.
Needless to say they figured out real quick I wasn't in the right frame of mind when I'm explaining I was looking for a criminal and possible predator. Granted I remember nothing of this.
They had me carted off to a hospital.
The judge dismissed it after I pretty much went through the whole story and with the Dr's testimony that my blood pressure was close to the danger zone and the fact that the judges wife had the same thing happen to her and took a drive to the local convenience store.
He was sympathetic and I was genuinely fucked due to lack of sleep.
Oh I did move.
I'm half tempted to bait him into doing some dumb shit cause I've got built in dash cam nowadays.
See if I can hammer his ass in some corruption and get nigger rich.

>Newfish not knowing about getting to close with the jester.

I just think it's weak that some older Peckerwood din't take you aside and explain the custom and manner of a proper courtesan. Nobles and Gentry do not associate with the fool, dear lad.

Was in a French prison for a month