Why do you hate Jewish people so much? What have they ever done wrong?

Why do you hate Jewish people so much? What have they ever done wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Jewish_Labor_Bund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
steemit.com/racism/@dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They control everything. They're the CEO's of every major corporation, ever major media outlet, and every single bank.

They popularized usury here in america.

And they only hire Jews to prominent positions. They have mastered the art of nepotism.

Jealousy

ritual mutilation takes away the physical and emotional health of the baby boy. jews are as evil as conceptually possible, should be forcibly adopted out so their children are raised as catholics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Jewish_Labor_Bund

Easy group to blame for poltards failures.

>No white women want to sleep with me?
>Must be the Jews fault!

In b4 strawman example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

chargin interest, taking down gold standard, funded couple wars, demolished wtc with people in it for huge insurance money and couple other reasons including wars in middle east, funding terrorism, commiting crimes against humanity, protecting war criminals, including communist war criminals, while demanding reparations by communism crimes from the very countries you refused to help...
the list goes on and on shlomo

They are the Eternal Other.
Because they are not the majority, they are despised by the majority.

I wish I was jewish so I could work for my uncle Ari/Moshe/Abraham/Schmooley...

>tfw this lady goes to your university and you've had to hear her dumbass speeches in class

Like clockwork LMAOOO, you're definitely not a jealous low self esteem social outcast.

Go ask one of the 109 countries that have tried to genocide them

Parasites just aren’t my thing.

Good share.

If that's so, then why haven't other minorities living alongside them have had as much trouble? Like the Greeks(whom the Jews were in conflict with) in Russia? There's common knowledge that seems to be lacking here.

>Acts 14
>Acts 14:2

You dumb nigger faggot. Jews have been practicing Nepotism for hundreds of years. Of course they are going to be in positions of prominence as a result of that. They are now in a position to receive a disproportionate amount of nobel prizes as a result of that nepotism. That doesn't prove that they are smarter.

stories?

JUST

Where is the prosecution for this?

I bet OP just loves it when the tribe sucks another one of their own's blood from its dick.

>OY VEY
>IT'S OUR TRADITION

Why would a Jew prosecute a Jew?

nigger

>Don't criticize me goy or you're an anti-semite!

>a largely subjective award represents the average person
Damn, I wish I hadn't read that on the interjew on my jewphone. I'm almost out of jewtricity on it too, better get in my automojew and go get one. Hope an airjew doesn't crash into my house while I'm gone.
>b-b-but theoretical physics is the most important thing in the world!

>ahh another cock in the kike's mouth
>the rest of the tribe stand around with their hands in their pockets, quietly (((observing))) the baby's dick getting sucked

>ooohhh
>yes, that's right mohel take that dick in your mouth
>ohh yes, this is better than watching my wife undress

Look at this, literally stealing the same arguments blacks make about white people.

Looks like my comment hit a nerve there hahahaha

That shit needs to stop because that baby boy is going to die from infection by Herpes simplex virus because the jewish religious put his lips on his little johnson.

>You dumb cracker faggot. Whites have been practicing Nepotism for hundreds of years. Of course they are going to be in positions of prominence as a result of that. They are now in a position to receive a disproportionate amount of nobel prizes and yearly earnings as a result of that nepotism and power structure. That doesn't prove that they are smarter.

that infant will die from Herpes simplex virus infection.

>(((white man's))) fault I'm poor n shieet

steemit.com/racism/@dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks

Again, infection by Herpes Simplex virus.
And the child will die.

Jews need to stop doing that shit.

Disproportionate amounts of power, not all Jews fall under this obviously and this is a big misconception people have when you say "the Jews" (and understandably so it's just easier to say the jews instead of the elite who happen to be 80% jewish). Think of the media and finance sectors, or involvement in leftist movements. There are large amounts of Jews with power in these, and these two sectors have great control over society. Many also lean liberal and leftist and are have high involvement with these movements and pushing these policies. Again there are explainable, rational reasons why they gravitate more towards these movements but that doesn't change the fact many Jews are very involved and their Jewishness will influence their views/actions like any other religion influences someone's worldview). These higher up Jews aren't the only people pulling the strings, there are obviously whites, Asians, blacks, etc involved too. Jews have a quite high number relative to their population though.

They also have a hypocritical attitude regarding ethnocentrism, claim to be "white" when lecturing white people on how they're racist and sexist but otherwise identify as Jewish first and as a separate group

>oy vey little goldstein caught an infection
>OY GEVALT LITTLE GOLDSTEIN IS DEAD
>oy vey we'll just have to make another little goldstein, his penis will get sucked too =-)

This could be a useful image for convincing mgtow faggots to see the light

they just have punchable men and women, is all. but who i really hate is italians. fork-inventing wop fucks.

Proof?

(((shill
)))

Can someone explain why /pol thinks jews are behind mass immigration? Muslims hate Jews more than anyone..

Triggered mutt detected kekerino

This girl isn't my proudest wank, but I have wanked to her.

They're the reason why we are poor and We lost world war 2. They're controlling everything and are the pest of this fucking world.

Imagine being a Jew.

Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

Its called the Kalergi Plan

I hate all people. Jews fall under that category.

When jews have power they commit genocide. Going back to the beginning when they genocided the Canaanites.

>Imagine being a Jew.

Sounds like you should write a book, great title.

shes still in uni?? i could've sworn she was a student when these videos came out 5+ years ago

We’re smarter than average people and our parents push us to succeed, but we’re white so we naturally do go farther than Chinese kids.

>Why
they lie and cheat

get a load of this nigger faggot