What is "white American culture"? If you don't know, then simply, what is "white culture"?

What is "white American culture"? If you don't know, then simply, what is "white culture"?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/QPMU
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ7useQEABQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pat boone or elvis singing a black guys tune, rockwell paintings, mayonnaise, gingerbread houses, y;know it when you see it

Complain how the browns are making your life miserable and if only this was a white ethno-state, you'd be a millionaire by now with a hot wife and 2.5 pretty, white babies. Oh and Starbucks.

if you dont know, you don't kneed to know BITCH! butt mostly, its about murder being justified in case someone made you listen to their niggermusic when you would have preferred peace and quiet

>All of America now has to suffer because people from Alabama are so stupid.

Realistically speaking, what happens now?

>Oh and Starbucks.
lauging out fucking loud. all i ever see in starbucks is jewess cat ladies and nogs in sweaters and glasses trying to hound after hipster poon

Sorry we can't have epic and unique food like you guys, too busy creating Western civilization probably

anything that happened in the U.S. in the 1940s through 1970s

vid.me/QPMU

White Americans are not a unified cultural block.

fast food, cowboys, tobacco and rock music

What is black culture? What is Japanese culture?

civilization

Unconditionally supporting Israel

Glorious doubles

I went to a christmas show (similar to the radio city one) a few nights ago at a local historic theater.

And I realized, that is white culture. American White culture especially. Americans have been really big on musicals forever. Since at least the 20's if I had to take a stab. And then even more in the 40's and 50's thanks to hollywood catching the musical bug.

but actual, stage produced musicals at big theaters, that is white.

Sure enough it was mostly white people in there, maybe a few well dressed asians.

And mind you this theater is in a relatively shit part of town.

White american culture:
>getting (((circumsized)))
>(((wagecucking)))
>buying (((food)))
>buying (((clothing)))
>living in a (((house)))
>driving a (((vehicle)))
>getting shot
Native american culture:
>hunting
>trapping
>fishing
>an heroing when you get too old to do these things
>pic related
Muh land

Being non niggerish

White American culture can be found in schools, Christmas, sports, family, politeness, customs, national parks, personal independence, democracy, Thanksgiving, honor, civil servitude, and respect for the rule of law.

Why the fuck was this thread made?

Culture appropriation.

White Culture:
Its when you build/buy robots to do all your work so you can chill n eat n shit, but then the robots completely take over your society, and you start going MAGA! MAGA! Get rid of the robots!
Except instead of robots it was bringing in cheap foreign labor.
And now, its also robots, too.

IMO Current American culture is nothing except following whatever the fuck celebrities do. Each and every trend stems from the TV and movies. Dabbing, twerking, past cultures like rock, today's hip-hop (nig-nog culture), etc etc. So far there are no traces of any folk art or culture and if there are any it'll definitely come from Europe. Long story short, there in no original American culture except whatever they see on TV

Who gives a shit? It's the genetics that matter. They give rise to any culture you can have. You can argue about what your culture is or isn't once you've secured the existence of your people.

Every liberal cockgobler is a cultural blind of their own culture. Marxism does that.

Apple pie, baseball, cowboys and indians, Mark Twain, Stephen Foster, the Pilgrims, Thanksgiving, Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God, log cabins, going inawoods with your family, starting as a newsboy but becoming a business magnate, bluegrass and country music, pickup trucks, selling your children to the Federal Reserve as debt slaves in return for social security, barbecue, Star Wars (the original), gun culture, hamburgers

A made-up term so autists and outcast can feel like they belong to something. Like anime club.

3/4ths of those are not part of white culture. Those are things they adopted. Try again.

In my opinion it's kind of organisational doctrine, most efficent humanity invented so far. In terms of Sup Forums you would call it non-cucked European civilisation and it's pronciples.

If you ask most of Caucasoids, it's the only culture focusing on individual instead of the group, the mass.

If you ask retarded Caucasoids (Krauts), it's German culture and nothing besides it.

Relevant.

The thing is that describing a culture is difficult, particularly if it's your own. We've had this discussion on a political level in Norway, and I've seen it in several other European countries as well, including Denmark, Sweden and Britain.

I can ask you to describe the culture of any country, and at most you'll be able to come up with a couple of clichés. It gets even harder when trying to describe your own culture, because you live in it, and you don't have anything to compare it to.
However, if an American travels to France, Japan or Norway, he's going to be able to tell there's a very different culture, and the longer he stays, the more he will learn about those differences because of the contrast to what he knows. It's the same if a Norwegian goes to the US. While both Norwegians and Americans share many common values and cultural traits, that doesn't mean it's not going to be a culture shock for a Norwegian who goes to live in the US. Even an American moving across the country is going to experience cultural differences.

I lived in Spain for almost a year when I was younger, and despite the fact that both Norway and Spain are European countries, the contrast was huge. In some ways, I had a greater sense of freedom when living in Spain, because people are a bit more relaxed and don't care as much about rules. Spaniards were generally more open and considerably louder, and you could haggle over anything.
On the other hand, the sense of trust that I'm used to in Norway doesn't exist in Spain. People will cheat you if they can, contractors will not show up on time and will come up with a million excuses to blame you for their own mistakes, you have to bribe your way out of certain situation, people are generally more corrupt, and there's no sense of order. Now, this might have changed over the years, but that's what it was like in the 90s.

>Those are things they adopted. Try again.
No one else is nitpicked to this extent. Indian culture is largely influenced by the Indo European invaders and Japanese culture is heavily influenced by that of China and America. Yet, neither of them face claims that their culture isn't theirs. Hmm, really makes me think.

This is definitely a big part of it. Fuck I love me a good musical, especially a comedy.

opera
renaissance art
tailored suits, shirts and neckties
military uniforms
the notion of parliamentary democracy, with details like prime minister + specialized ministries, all the way to the specializations (even fucking China abandoned their alternative system in favor of ours)
generally the entire process of contemporary diplomacy. ever wonder why thailand and burkina faso have 'embassies' and permanent ambassadors?
gregorian calendar
greatest distance from tribalism, favoring a normal state org instead. only japan comes close.
a shitload of elementary technologies, like locks on doors, the way every small fixture in your house is constructed - the sink, the tap, the toilet (applies where legal). european solutions simply obliterated local attemps.
a great shitton of technology and science.

Genuinely good answer not surprised it didn't come from a white American.

i dont know about you lads but i quite like my countries culture and history

>MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE LALALALALALALALALALA

Americans have a serious identity disorder ever since they stopped adhering to the crown in London.Thats why they like destroying themselves and their culture.
Naturally other countries thinks America became a superpower because of le multicultiralism,liberalism & democracy and copying that shit here too forgetting that mutts became a superpower because they are a transcontinental nation(That happened to be occupied weak as fuck natives that died with mere contact) surrounded by two weak ass neighbours and jewing over the world when the oppurtunity comes(Because they are headed by jews)
Mutts are a dent in the world.I hope whatever they became a mutt nation in future.

Civilization desu

white culture is your ability to post on this board

white culture created america

Most of the shit you use everyday

Black culture is the culture that arose from the shared experiences of people of West African descent who were unable to form personal ties to any particular regions in Africa because, you know, not allowed to know where they came from.

>Rock Music

Literally a musical gene created by blacks

>Black culture is the culture that arose from the shared experiences of people of West African descent
>White culture is the culture that arose from the shared experiences of people of European descent

I didn't ask where it came from. I asked what it was.

>Literally a musical gene created by blacks
>implying its not just Celtic and English folk played a bit faster
>implying anything that came after the 50s wasn't a huge departure from Chuck Berry and the like

I hate modern male fashion so fucking much.

Suits are still around. They are just more common in a crowd with deeper pocket than most.

>I hate modern male fashion so fucking much.
You mean you don't like having the only options be t shirt and jeans, wigger, homosexual, or numale? Formal dress excluded.

American culture is a new non define ciuulture and has no history or trafition before the undustrial revolution.

But White Culture = Civilisation
You know, like Paris.which is the most touristic and culture-centered city in the world.

Knowledge and civilisation, and everything that came because of it.
Lile music
Science
Math
Religions
Traditions
Art (all non White art is named as such, Primordial, asian, south american Art)

It would ne easier to make a list of things Whites DIDN'T invent instead of what they did invent, simply because of the sheer number of things on our list

ZOG-bots

Americans of European descent had records of where their families came from, as well as the traditions, culture, and history that came with those records. That's why there's a stereotype about how white people, when asked about their ethnicity, will start explaining for twenty minutes about how they are 7% Slavic, 3% Basque, and whatever. You can talk proudly about your Bavarian heritage, or your Baltic heritage, or whatever. A black person has no ability to tell whether their family was from Kongo, Mali, or wherever. Thus, being a black and American became its own ethnicity.

A white ethnicity is only a meaningful concept in the context of a color contrast.

Nearly all Anglo/WASPy things

White culture is all around you. It's like asking a fish what it means to be in water. Pretty much everything you see and do is White culture, good and bad.

There is no white community. Only every other kind.

pretty much this

white culture (europe) is one thing, white american culture is another

here is american culture

Everybody likes the idea of living free and unencumbered in nature until they actually have to do it. Your dumb ass would come crawling back for more chinese cartoons and a bottle of Blue.

>A white ethnicity is only a meaningful concept in the context of a color contrast.
I disagree, most whites assimilated into Anglo-American culture or at least some regional variant of it. It's not like people of German descent here still behave entirely like Germans. Just because our culture is very similar to other Anglo cultures doesn't mean its not valid.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ7useQEABQ

Americans like their cars. Yes, Bill Burr got cucked but he's pretty dead on here.

>Everybody likes the idea of living free and unencumbered in nature until they actually have to do it. Your dumb ass would come crawling back for more chinese cartoo-

White American culture is mostly an extension of anglo culture with more "dont tread on me" thrown in. There isnt an all encompassing white culture because we are far more culturally rich and less hive mind ish than niggers.

It's everything around you. Everything you feel, touch, taste, or hear.

Your phone that let you make this shitpost. Your credit card that let you buy food. Your hot water. Your toilet. Your fucking roof over your head.

That's white culture you fucking nigger

Mmmm, mooseburgers... Also, moose are fucking shit to clean compared to most North American animals.

Its amazing how far niggers reach with the rock thing. As though fucking Metallica, Pink Floyd and Tool are just straight up rip offs of Chuck Berry and Little Richard and white people have never done anything innovative or original. If you ever hear them talk about rock it wont be long before the whole "we should take that shit back" "its ours anyway" stuff comes up, and we are supposed to be the entitled ones!

Pretty clear that stuff like the blues and nigger rock'n'roll has strong white influences anyway. Where is the African music that sounds like it?

No large country has one culture.
Many cultures exist within smaller regions of large countries.
Only some practices/habits/taboos are shared among the people of a large country.
For America, those practices include thanksgiving, independence day, strong patriotism, etc.
Now neck your uninformed ass.

Whites dragged the rest of the world kicking and screaming into the world we have today. Colonized, enslaved, massacred. Whatever it took to make the animals of the world behave.

RAAAAACIST FUCK!!!

the intellectual spirit of liberty that brought the puritans (lovers of jehovah or jupiter the high god of the ancient whites) over here to north america to escape babylon mkultra culture, niggers, nigger kings, kikes and corrupted whites