Will this finally make civic cucks give up on the /BasedBlack/ meme?

Will this finally make civic cucks give up on the /BasedBlack/ meme?

Wow 67 percent of whites are fine with kiddie fucking. Shame.

why is this a big deal?
just some random state senate election

No. Because civic cucks don't care about winning anything. They only care about virtue signalling. That has been the black voting pattern forever.

It did for me

If alllllll the fucking shit that's been happening the last 2 years didn't keep Alabma red when it should have clearly gone republican, then it's all downhill from here for the GOP

but the GOP isn't going away, neither is the DNC
they might have it tipped for them but it's a never ending battle between the two

UGH WHY WON'T BLACKS DO WHAT WE WANT THEM TO DO? THOSE GOD DAMN BLACKS ARE SCREWING THINGS UP FOR US RACIST WHITES WHO DEHUMANIZE AND BELITTLE THEM AT EVERY TURN

Yeah electoral politics is pointless. We have been saying this for years. Trump was an anomaly, but unfortunately his win gave false hope to a bunch of idiots that they can vote their way out of this mess.

Feel free to head back to /r/WeWuzKangz

It was white women who caused his loss, not blacks. Women are dumb as dog shit and easily manipulated by entertainment.

What it's going to do (and I'll make sure of this) is remind people of just how vile whites are, seeing as how they nearly elected a pedophile and blacks literally stepped in and prevented it.

>the GOP isn't going away,
But the GOP as even nominally conservative is. Demographic trends assure this. They will change their platform in an attempt to remain relevant.

This, but unironically.

Unfortunately, no. Civic nationalism is a belief, not a thought process. They will continue to believe that the right approach will get blacks to sign onto the same civic contract that they themselves hold to. If only they can find the right way to present it, the right (preferably black) spokesman to relay it.

If it doesn't there's no hope for them and they should be excluded from the ethnostate on the eve of the official balkanization.

THANK YOU LAUREN SOUTHERN
KEEP PUSHING THOSE THOTS TO FUCK BLACK GUYS
IT WONT HURT THE MOOOOOOOOOOOvment

Nope, I'm a proud white nationalist posting with all my buddies here on r/pol! Sure is a swell board :)

yeah and then it will be business as usual

All we have to do is convince them to vote against their own interests, give up subsidized housing and food so corporations can make slightly more money. That would fix everything.

They're retarded, so it shouldn't be that hard.

Well I guess we're back to hoping someone will take one for the team and actually kill some reporters.

Time to quit bitching and go to work.

>niggers niggers niggers
>bitches bitches bitches
>reeeeeee why won't nobody vote for me
lel

>50 years of voting overwhelmingly Democrat
Y-yeah shouldn't be hard

Listen sweetheart our based black pedes stand with Israel, support kebab removal, love Jesus and want to want to #MAGA!

>implying they have a choice
Look kid. I know this alt-right thing has been a fun internet club, but in the real world with real money and real politics, being racially aware is still taboo and that is unlikely to change. You can rag on the cucks all you want, but the only people who matter are the ones who are out there grinding to make as much money and as many children as they can. The future belongs to those who show up with lots of resources at their disposal.