Season 2 of Phoenix Wright when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIGHgrDOZiI
youtube.com/watch?v=NTVZS5f8xv8&t=204s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How would they go about 3-5 without the use of psychelocks?

Was the 1st season that bad? There haven't been threads since it aired.

Never, hopefully.

I don't know what I was thinking when I asked for it in the "anime you want to see" threads.

topkek at the people's remorse after watching this.

Yes.

Just play the games

Dahlia would get fucked up so hard by the adaptation.

As someone who likes the Ace Attorney series, I hope never.

The adaptation was pretty boring and looked terrible.

Only one VN adaptation managed to be a bigger mistake than the AA anime
Pic related

It had good moments, but most of them outside of the court. Phoenix Wright best element somehow was the weakest in the adaptation.

I would be in for the off-model Godot shots.

Off-model Ace Attorney characters was best meme for me that Spring.

It wasnt that bad.

Who cares, what we need is more Layton

The anime adaption of the first two games was pretty terrible. If they ever announce it I seriously hope that they'll hire a different studio.

I haven't finished watching season 1 yet.

Never. It was terrible.
A-1 has made some beautiful, great anime, but this... what a shame.

>I seriously hope that they'll hire a different studio.
They should get whoever worked on the animated scenes for the pachinko.

How did this do in Japan, actually? Obviously it wasn't very good but it seems like anything AA-related will get eaten up there.

Pfft, they just need a budget.

This is A-1 Studios' work.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIGHgrDOZiI

I can forgive the shitty animation, but I can't forgive the fast pacing and them fucking up the consistency of the cases.

They also had no idea how to do the court scenes.

The fucking live adaptation was so much better.

The pacing was retarded, honestly, half the time it felt like the episodes would be pretty much unfollowable for someone who hadn't already played the games.

FINGER POINTING WIND MAGIC!

Same as usual. Locks on the chamber in the cave would be just normal locks.

I'd love to see animated Furio though.

Yeah, I seriously wish to know if there are any people unfamiliar with it who got really into it or even got basic gist of what's happening.

Even being a person that have the AA series in his top 5 favourite games of all time I have to say that the anime was fucking BAD, like, beyond bad, like, how can you fuck up something so bad, how can you even make such a bad animation for a series that didn't have any animation, holy shit.
I still would like to see TT animated though, but by BONES please.

The live action only flaw was the music(you would ask "what music"? And I would say "exactly"), but aside of that it was fucking perfect.

S1 was sucked, so i hope never.

Was it bad?

Yes.

Was it beyond bad?

No. It had a lot of sweet little moments that I as a die hard fan appreciated. Lots of SoL moments were fucking great and made me smile to no end. Turnabout Promise was fun too.

Surprisingly, they just fucked up plot related moments of a story-driven game.

>that Yanni Yogi flashback

Pearl's inherent cuteness managed to transcend all the QUALITY and weird pacing everywhere, that's the most positive thing I can say about it.

They should've just animated those manga cases instead.

It's not about budget but rather about not having shitty character design.

You mean every character isn't supposed to have linebacker shoulders?

Why won't they just deliver a proper Maya end already?

It's not the canon pairing, that's why.

We waited 15 years for this.

It could have been good. A1 is shit, simple as that.

The courtroom sections, which are the best parts of the game, were dogshit in the anime.

So yes.

They even ruined the OST, that is still the biggest mystery to me. How can you make the music from the first game sound boring if you don't deliberately try to?

To this day I can't decide if I want Franzie to have "Wtf are you doing plebians" reaction or think of it as Pokemon fight with assumption that Larry is her pet of course.

Upon retrpospection, I find music to be not that bad. Original tracks are forgettable though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTVZS5f8xv8&t=204s

I haven't played the games but the adaptation was decent, It had that early morning Saturday show feeling, Crime happens + Try and solve it.

It was pretty enjoyable.

Pearl is such a slut.

Fuck you, you're a slut

But user I meant that in a good way.

me too, what a coincidence.