pastebin.com/NUeruRfu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you wannabe the perfect

>arc v generals might finally have died out
>this faggot brings it back

Fuck off.

why is tomato a best?

ENEMI KONTURORA DA!!!!!!!!!!

A B A A A B B B BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB NIGI DAI NIGI BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB A

>Reiji's plan is to make baby Reira, who is currently incapable of smiling, to smile

Himika: Pendulum Dimension?

Reiji: Yes. This world used to be the Standard Dimension, but it has been reborn as the Pendulum Dimension.
Anyone can perform Pendulum Summon…

Reiji: …Ever since that day…

Himika: And that child is…

Reiji: I’ve already taken measures.
There’s no need to worry, Mother.

i dont need to watch a series that does not has rin inside of it

Himika: Reiji-san.
Is this really going to work?
Can this Duel really bring back that child’s…
Reira’s smile? (Egao Count: 259+1=260)

Reiji: Of course.
The only one who can bring back Reira’s smile is Sakaki Yuya. (Egao Count: 260+1=261)
However, in order to accomplish that…

Yusho: Yuya needs to climb over a big barrier.

Yusho: If he is defeated just like that, then he’s still not that good as a Duelist.

Reiji: Mother. I’ll apologize in advance, but should he lose, you’ll have to give up on Reira’s smile. (Egao Count: 261+1=262)

Himika: *gasps*

Will we finally get Melodious pendulums?

someone post the evangelion comparison

>Yuzu is gone
>still expecting Melodious shit
>expecting Yuzu to duel at all
LMAO

>OP in charge of making the thread
you forgot the "-" you dumb faggot

thank you

If you want the baby to smile just fetch him a nipple.

What is this retarded shit?

EGAO.

>Ninjabro is the villain in this duel
This makes no sense, Ninjabro makes me EGAO more than the others do
Ninjabro is the hero we needed

I don't understand.

Arc-V must be one of the most disappointingly bad things in all of Yugioh, and has certainly been one of the worst anime series in these last year and a half, and each following episode seems to dig that grave a little deeper each at a time.

Why do I keep coming back?

He's playing the villainous heel. But this city needs a new class of bully...

Because you enjoy it.

Because you want closure

You want to see best boy

So is standard the pendulum dimension?

This.

ARC V END LEAKED

finally finished my meme.

pastebin?

Beg for it like an otouto

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49381937.html
I don't get it, they're also doing some sort of Yu-Gi-Oh 20th Selection special where they air some select episodes from the previous series (last week was Quasar episode from 5D's), so why couldn't they have just ended Arc-V early and used that timeslot to air the specials instead of dragging it out with a fucking recap this late into the series.

Anyone know about amiami's postage like how long it takes how reasonable ect? I fancy getting some of the arc-v keychains but don't want to spend loads on postage and wat 20 years for it to come Britfag if that's any help

Hey, I didn't wanna make a new thread for this even though I'm sure you guys aren't the ones to ask this but I just finished Kaiji. Is Season 0 of Yu Gi Oh an ok series? I want more people playing games and dying.

Not bad user

I don't know how you go from Kaiji to Yu-Gi-Oh, I mean sure both have card games but in wildly different contexts.

I missed this episode, what happened?

He's talking about Season 0, the YuGiOh before the TCG became a thing.

see

So I haven't been keeping up but I know last episode they were still dueling Zarc.
Is this a post-timeskip episode or is it something else like its all in his head type deal?

World reset...kinda. The dimensions are back to normal, but Standard Dimension is now Pendulum Dimension, everyone has faint recollections of the past, and Reiji is trying to get them to remember via Tsukikage's help.

it's fuckin
i dunno
something about a baby
they're having another battle royal and they're trying to make the baby EGAO

so would you recommend it?

Huh, so Leo Akaba still failed in the end. I really thought the world would get refused but everyone would still be them. Cool.

Not really. Season 0 is kinda shit. You'd be far better off reading manga volumes 1-7.

Haven't actually watched it myself, so I don't know, but the manga was okay.

The last time someone used the Forbidden Four plot device cards, the dimension was shattered in four and everyone forgot their memories, though Leo kept residual memories and eventually recovered them with science.

Zarc was defeated with those cards again, so the same thing happened except Standard became Pendulum dimension and the ones that kept their memories were Reiji and Yusho. It's implied Himika and Tsukikage may have kept them as well, though it isn't 100% cause they may have been awakened by Reiji at some point before this episode.

oh good, I don't really want to watch an anime, but since you guys said the manga is solid I'll read that. Why only 1-7?

She's coming back, otherwise there would be no point in having her be gone in the first place.

Trips

Leo's priority was his daughter and then the rest. He failed at getting his daughter, failed to unite the dimensions (though this was a secondary goal as the end was Ray) and since Zarc was stopped, technically his resurrection was stopped.

So he failed 2 and succeeded in 1.

You wanted Season zero stuff. That stuff is adapted from volumes 1-7.

I've never gotten trips before, sweet.
Sadly a 33% is still an F

If she's gone then there wouldn't be any more "love rivals" for the fujoshits to worry about.

>444
>4=D
>D/D/D

TFW REIJI WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG AND THE KEIKAKU ACTUALLY FUKKIN WORKED
>Protected Miami City from invasion
>Gained allies from the Synchro Dimension
>Rallied survivors from the Xyz Dimension
>Stoped his father's ambition of fusing the dimensions
>Stopped the revival of ZARC

YOU CANT FAKEKAKU THE KEIKAKU

yeah but does that mean the volumes past that aren't worth reading? I mean if it's still good and not as commercialized as the show I could go. I mean I read Wizard's Soul I like TCG manga too..

And his tournament is finally continuing and he got a nee-chan and will bring egaos back to his baby imouto

Not him

Season 0 is very old and low quality anime and many things change in the adaptation

>Ray wasn't fully revived
>world got split again
>Ray wasn't alive to be split
>Yuzu, Serena, Ruri, and Rin are all gone forever

I wonder how they'll find a way to bring them back though since logically its now impossible

Because he's cute

So who is Yuya dueling to make baby Reira smile? Also,since everyone is pendulum doesn't that mean, Meiru has them,too?

You are masochist

They aren't gone. They are just having fun/trying to get out of the ENF situation of reviving naked

>"AHH! Where are our clothes!?"
>"Is this the work of the professor?"
>"Oh, what now?! Help me..Yuto!"
>"YUYA, DON'T LOOK!!"

The manga after vol 7 is still good. You can feel free to continue.

post the pastebin

>went from single child with adopted autist brother to middle child with nee-san and nee-chan he didn't grow up with

How is this allowed?

>went from a child living with grandparent+sister and a missing dad and mysterious lack of a mother to a child living with grandparent+sister and a willfully absent mom and dad.
I think that what Reiji got was probably a step up from the norm.

This was foreshadowing.

That was an edit

I know but just relevant.

Fuck you Ono

S0 is shit. Read the manga.

Read the rest if you want it's all good. Some user storytimed it here in anticipation of DSOD's western release, actually. The scan quality goes to shit after volume 7 though.

Summary?
Sorry. The ceiling of my dinning room in my house did not filtered the rain and I almost lost everything out there, thank God and Jesus nothing bad happened, but I missed the episode and last thread and I do want to know what happened.

>Standard is now the Pendulum dimension
>Reji and Tsukikage still remember everything along with Yusho and Himika
>Reira has turned into a baby
>Yuya vs Tsukikage is set up Reji to make Tsukikage play the villainous heel in hopes of making baby Reira smile
>Yuzu's items, including her fan still exist but no memories of her remain

Ruri?

SERGEY!

I was expecting a new intro. What happened? Where is it?

- Everybody lost their memory except Reiji, Himika and Yusho.
- Reira is the baby.
- Standard is now known as Pendulum dimension.
- Yuya still has those skates, as well as Yuzu's belongings are still intact. (This implies rather than the world resetting, Yuzu and the others were just taken out from existence.)
- Yuya remembers everything next episode

>Yuzu's items, including her fan still exist but no memories of her remain
>Yuya doesn't even remember his waifu.
Ah. I'll have to file a complaint with the local news network. The forecast didn't call for rain today.

script where?

So they just pulled a Blazblue memory erasing shit?
I really want to know how this is gonna be fixed

>deskbots are now an animu deck
WAT.

Yup, but unlike Blazblue, Yuzu still has a chance at returning. Her room is still there, her fan is still there and her duel disk is still there. She won't end up like a certain Nii-sama. If anything, this is like the Bleach: Fade to black movie and right now, Tsukikage is trying to make Yuya remember his bankai or in this case, the fact that he can use fusion, synchro and xyz summons. Gongenzaka didn't synchro summon either and Sawatari got a new Abyss Actor

pastebin.com/NUeruRfu

Jeez what an ugly baby.

>no translation for the preview

The threads are great, the show is shit
They're the only reason I continue to watch this shit

That looks interesting.
I still miss Ragna...

Truly Standard (Pendulum) Dimension is the only one that isn't a mistake

Waiting on Yuya to trust in the heart of the cards only to topdeck a useless tuning magician and fall into Zetsubo.

>TELL ME TELL YOU ABOUT ENTERMACHINES
>THEY SUCK, BUY DESKBOTS INSTEAD

>
Reiji: Don’t hold back, Tsukikage!
Give Sakaki Yuya a thorough beatdown!

Himika: Reiji-san!
If you do that, that child will…

Yusho: If he is defeated just like that, then he’s still not that good as a Duelist.

Reiji: Mother. I’ll apologize in advance, but should he lose, you’ll have to give up on Reira’s smile.

savage but true, Yuya losing to Tsukikage of all people definitely shows he's lost a good chunk of his skills from all the battles he fought prior to the reset

Wait, does that mean this is happening in xyz,academia and synchro as well? They're probably wondering why there aren't any tops or commons anymore

>Duelists gathered in the hall of battle…
This is unacceptable DMC

>Yusho: If he is defeated just like that, then he’s still not that good as a Duelist.
Well, he did start the duel by summoning an 800 ATK monster with no useful effect in attack mode.

And instead of activating his stupid skates to go action card surfing he took the much slower hippo. I don't think Yuya even remembers what those boots do

"We went to the Synchro and Xyz Dimensions on our way to the Duel Academia in Fusion... I was looking for someone back then..."

This is Yugioh.

A protagonist can't be happy with a grill no matter what. And now that Yuma managed to win the impossible game once they will make damn sure it never happens again.

Oddly, I actually really enjoyed this ep.

I wonder if it's because it largely held the sort of vibe standard eps gave off?

>ACTION DUEL INTRO
>ACTION DUEL CHANT
>TSUKIKAGE ONSCREEN DUEL
>YUYA NOT GOING "MUH YUZU"
>NINJA PENDULUMS

Episode looking pretty good besides all these flashbacks and re-used assets

>Fun Standard times again
>Ninja Pendulums
>Yuya not being annoying and screaming about "Muh Dad!" and "Muh Yuzu"
>Sawatari

Reminds me of what waste everything after Standard was. Sasuga Ono

>In the first episode, Yuya dressed as a clown then threw off the costume
>Yuya is now Reiji's court jester to make Reira smile
POTTERY

>Yuya not being annoying and screaming about "Muh Dad!" and "Muh Yuzu"

Wait for next episode where he remembers everything and starts screaming for Yuzu.