youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbqmndRqxX
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

THERE IS NO PLAN YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

>...so what happened?

LEGALIZE THE MARIJUANA ALREADY

Hopefully this entire debacle will teach people that fundamentalist evangelical, Christian Right Republican archetype need to stay in the 90s/early 2000s. Trump showed that the winning formula for a Republican going forward is protectionism and being strong on immigration The sexual allegations against Trump never really stuck because unlike Moore, Trump never portrayed himself as this pious holy roller waving the bible around

TOD DEN JUDEN!
TOD DEN SCHWARZEN!
TOD ALLEN FEINDEN DES VOLKES!

So.... how did Alabama go tonight, Sup Forums? Hm?

Kikebart shills fooled you. Are you sorry yet?

Doug Jones is going to be an obstructionist.

A Living Wage
>strongly support ensuring working Alabamians receive a living wage for their hard work.

Environment

>I want to be perfectly clear: I believe in science.
>The consequences of our unchecked use of fossil fuels for our planet and our health have been clear for decades

Healthcare
>Millions of Americans have obtained health care through the Affordable Care Act. Reasonable people on both sides of the aisle know the law, which brought the level of uninsured Americans to a record low, needs improvement.

>However, I am disturbed about repeated efforts to repeal the bill or weaken it, leaving as many as 32 million more Americans without insurance, driving up rates for others and likely leading to the closure of more rural health care facilities vital in many regions of Alabama
>Health care is a right, not a privilege limited to the wealthy and those with jobs that provide coverage.
>No woman should be denied coverage of services based on the religious beliefs of her employer.
Economy (May vote for Less Regulations?)
>Small businesses are truly the backbone of the American economy. We must support the growth of small and mid-sized businesses that make up our communities here in Alabama. We need to streamline regulations and reduce the impediments to their success.

No on Tax Bill
>Some people have been left behind. All Americans should have a place in this economy, and tax breaks or loopholes for the wealthiest among us hurt our ability to invest in education and other needs for lower to moderate income families. It is unconscionable to talk about lowering taxes on the wealthy while cutting funding for education, nutrition, childcare, housing and infrastructure—the very things that empower people to participate meaningfully in our economy and our democracy.

>we only have 51 republicans

Is he a traitor too or can we trust him to put in a good replacement for the time being?

Well of course they need to actually continue to try and weaken the president image wise.

I've got an idea, guys. Maybe next time Trump tells us to vote for a guy in the primary, we should vote for that guy instead of saying "Don't worry, Mr. President. We know Trumpism better than you! See, watch!" and voting for someone we were told in advance was going to be more difficult to elect, even before all these accusations came out.

Just a thought.

you know whose fault this is?
putin
i thought he was supposed to be some master hacker, but apparently that was bullshit

What happened to Brooks? All I hear is McConnell torpedoed him.

BANNON DINDU NUFFIN

Joe in 5 hours.

g-good...

How Alabama was stolen: gaslighting and voter suppression to collapse White turnout.

680,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. Dems ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them to stay at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

Trump said
>Strange will win
>I own Strange

Bannonfags said
>Drumpf is a sell out we need a TrueConservative who will support Drumpf's agenda!

And look what happened.

Move to leafistan

>we only have 47 Republicans

Trump still has a 52 - 48 Republican Senate for tax bill and anything else the Senate passes before it ends for the year and the 116 Congress convene in January 2018. After that he will have a 51 - 48 majority. Franken's seat will be like Luther Strange where it's appointed by the governor until the 2018 midterms.

A quick note how Alabama will look going into 2018 with its Congressional Representation:
>Senate: 1 GOP, 1 Dem
>House: 6 GOP, 1 Dem

Jones is already vulnerable. He could barely beat (1.5% and 20+ write-in votes) a controversial candidate that was tried in the court of public opinion and openly campaigned against by his own party. Make no doubt, it's a bad blow tonight - we lost. However, it's not the end of the war. The Republicans need to get their shit together. This might scare them enough to get more tings past if they fear the reelection chances. Who knows.

State of 2018 Senate midterms. No diddling, you guys!

Current D seats of states Trump won entirely:
West Virginia, Trump won by 42 points
North Dakota, Trump won by 35 points
Montana, Trump won by 20.5 points
Missouri, Trump won by 19 points
Indiana, Trump won by 19 points
Ohio, Trump won by 8 points
Florida, Trump won by 1 point
Pennsylvania, Trump won by .75 point
Wisconsin, Trump won by .75 point
Michigan, Trump won by .25 point

Current R seats of states Trump lost:
Nevada, Trump lost by 2.5 points

Current R seats of states Trump won:
Wyoming, Trump won by 46 points
Tennessee, Trump won by 26 points
Nebraska, Trump won by 25 points
Mississippi, Trump won by 19 points
Utah, Trump won by 18 points
Texas, Trump won by 9 points
Arizona, Trump won by 3.5 points

Current D seats of states Trump lost:
Hawaii, Trump lost by 32 points
California, Trump lost by 30 points
Massachusetts, Trump lost by 28 points
Vermont, Trump lost by 26 points
Maryland, Trump lost by 26 points
New York, Trump lost by 21 points
Washington, Trump lost by 16 points
Rhode Island, Trump lost by 14 points
Connecticut, Trump lost by 14 points
New Jersey, Trump lost by 13 points
Oregon, Trump lost by 11 points
Delaware, Trump lost by 11 points
New Mexico, Trump lost by 8 points
Virginia, Trump lost by 5.5 points
Maine(at large), Trump lost by 2.5 points
Minnesota, Trump lost by 1.5 points

>Homosexuality should be illegal
>Muslims should be banned from holding office
>We need to abolish all amendments after the 10th

You guys got greedy with Moore. Not even Trump is that overt and extreme. I'm surprised Moore even got that close.

>John McCain
>Jeff Flake
>Bob Corker
>"Republicans"

What are we doing wrong

>Ivanka honey, we barely can get shit done because the senate keeps cock blocking me.
>so I want you to say these things against someone who will vote with me
It's a brilliant plan asshole.

>puking for four days now

Watching this place point fingers and cut into eachother is a great time. Thank you all considerably for making my finals week more entertaining.

See Trump Curse strikes again.

Reminder that the fun will really begin when Trump has to act with a phone and a pen like Obama.

But Strange didn't win his primary. Moore was the candidate and they literally campaigned against him.

The absolute state of civnat tabloid journalism

Tonight is a reminder we need to always keep an eye on Kikebart shills and cruzlims that don't know how to win

>Bannon supports Cruz because MUHH CONSERVATIVE
>Cruz turns out to be a rat
>Bannon shills for Sessions
>Turns out to be fucking useless
>Bannon leaks like a motherfucker all over the place
>Pisses everyone off
>Bannon self-promotes himself as person behind every decision Trump made
>Gets fired for being a faggot
>Shills against every single person in Trump cabinet
>Uses Breitbart and whines about Ivanka, accuses Kelly of being a globalist, and Mattis for being swamp
>Backs Moore and taunts Trump for supporting Strange
>Costs us fucking Alabama of all places.

Tell me one fucking reason why anyone supported this colossal faggot.

The theme I'm seeing through all the recent elections are that the confident lose because a significant portion of them think victory is inevitable and thus they don't have to go outside, get in their car, drive to a polling place, wait in line, and cast a ballot.

Your laziness will be your downfall

Roy Moore is no more.

Well shit, that's our answer right there. Don't run a guy that can't say with a straight face "I don't fuck minors."

Oh boy, more drama for the week.

Ivanka getting raped tonight

>Trump says vote Luther
>Moore wins primary
>it's cool guys. le 64D chess. he's the maga candidate
>lose the general to a democrat

what did they mean by this?

Repost:
Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins can run the show now if they want. McCain too if he isn't too addled.

That's pretty telling. Republican voters didn't want the stigma of voting for an accused pedophile.

Plus Pence is a tie breaker.

Because Trump supported him, you flying fuck

/ptg/ was always a Strange thread. But apparently no one in Alabama uses the 4chans because they voted for Moore in the damn primary and that's who we were stuck with.

Did Moore ever get into that .5 threshold needed for a recount?

We have like 40 Republicans, the rest just pretend as little as is required to get reelected

That's weird. Why is CNN covering that?

Link, faggot, link!!!!

It's true.

Yeah, this wasnt fraud
Man I am sleepy

Jones is not there to actually get re-elected. He's there to stall Trump from getting as much of his agenda passed as possible until a Democratic majority can be put in the Senate again.

All you need to do now to win a senate seat is accuse your opponent of pedophilia. No proof needed. Due process is dead.

Nope

Well, to be fair
>shit political opinions
>Says there's a special place in hell for Moore, which is used against him in the campaign
>Says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"
Ivanka is kinda shit

>we

We're about to see some shit. Still don't think Moore will win, but it should be fun.

Aye. Pence is going to be a busy boy. Expect him around a lot with more controversial legislation and the like.

It was ridiculous. It would be like the dems running an open Stalinist.

.5 was an "automatic recount" that doesn't necessarily mean it has to be that close for a non-automatic recount

The blackpill is sweet. Embrace it. Let go.

Who's fault is that? Not Trump's

the absolute state of alabama

Not really. Moore was a giant evangelocuck who went off about "muh ten commandments" and "muh abortions".
Couldn't have been an easier or more obvious Dem target.

What happens now with the tax bill? Someone explain to me. I’m stupid

>implying controversial legislation will even make it to the senate floor

Flake and Corker are out. If their replacements are MAGA, Pence can just be the tie breaker to counter Jones.

What else determines whether or not Moore is allowed a recount? The SC of Alabama?

Get your Dilbertman therapy here:

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbqmndRqxX

Urine Luck!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, BURGERS! YOU SAID THAT ALABAMA WAS DEEP RED! FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!!!

then democrats wont care if Trump starts extrajudicial arrests on democrats
daily reminder theres a list of 40 coming out soon and we will have more votes

Imagine if he goes full Lincoln/FDR and puts all the shitskins in camps before deporting them, while the wall goes up using money from the CFPB slush fund. They'd whine and wail and cry, but once Trump was done they could never undo it.

Were conservative Alabama women really stupid enough to fall for those fake "allegations"? They couldn't at least tolerate Moore until 2018 (or 2020) and then vote someone who better fit into their "moral standard"?

Same thing that happened under Obama.
Dems got really lazy, and had their noses so far up their asses, they didn't bother keeping the Obama hype train going thinking the GOP was dead.
The GOP really needs to energize its base again, because they can't win with a 35% turn out.

What is he obstructing? Anything that was going to be actually useful, like the RAISE Act, would have gotten voted down in a 52 majority just like it will in a 51 majority, because Flake, Corker, and McCain wouldn't allow it. Now only two people will have to sell out. Anything the establishment supports will have a couple token nos like this tax vote but ultimately enough to get it across. Am I wrong?

That curse is becoming very effective.

>our machine didn't work this time because we fronted a kid diddler
>yep, fraud

They just didn't show up to vote.

So the Democrat tactic worked. They now have a plan for every race they want to win from now on, and it will likely work again.

Not listening to Trump.

>That schizo was a Fusion employee

>Zerohedge
whatever

seriously, she needs to get gassed

Republicans stayed home, Democrats didn't. End of story.

It's the same reason why VA turned out to be a blowout instead of the nail-biter everyone expected.

JUST

/ptg/ doesn't yet understand that we are about to get monkey pawed.
Investigation turns out that Jones won by an even bigger lead

That one seat would have cost at least 4. Moore was poison.

Niggers, czech bro. Niggers and city faggots. This country is lost. The amerimutt meme is real

Guess I was wrong. I thought Moore would get to the senate before Alabama realized they made a mistake picking him over Strange.

It fucking is. The problem was that half of the republicans who voted for Trump didn't show up.

Using Pence as a Tie-Breaker is going to be a display of poor leadership, not good at all outside looking in. Republicans have to drained of the swamp and then apply a lot of pressure into getting candidates that don't fuck around allegedly with kids.
God damn did that blow up horribly.

Instead a democrat won and we get nothing. Bannon will never get his agenda passed if he cant elect his chosen in Alabama of all places.

So fuck Breitbart they are useless and impotent. Lets get back on the Trump train and pass something juicey.

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴/PTG/ BTFO!

me smart

I have to agree Ivanka had a role in this process but lets not pretend true conservatives(tm) disavowing every single day, FOX news anti Moore shilling every hour of the day, Been "demographics means nothing lol" Sharpio riling up the neoconservatives to not vote and Bannon "lol strategy is to shoot your foot" Bannon helped in any capacity. Bill Kristol probably masturbated to these results.

There's like MAYBE 10 people in the Senate worth a shit
Remember to vote in primaries for 2018