Mitch McConnell was right

If Luther Strange had been the Republican candidate like McConnell and Trump had wanted, then we wouldn't have to be dealing with any of this right now. McConnell knew that Moore was a bad candidate. He was right. Apologize.

McConnell is a bum

You can see the inbreeding from a mile away

>Mitch McConnell
Gobble gobble

No you idiot. McConnell is a fucking moron.

Once Moore won the primary, he shouldn't have fucking sabotaged him. We'd be celebrating a Moore victory tonight if he and the rest of the swamp didn't actively undermine him.

This cunt needs the cartel to drop him I to a vat of sulfuric acid and turn him into turtle soup.

yurtle the turtle lookin ass nigga

McConnell is a piece of shit traitor, and needs to be pushed out of the party.

You know nothing about Alabama. Strange was seen as a corrupt establishment pawn of adulterous Gov. Bentley. He was always screwed.

McConnell is from Alabama. He knows what is best for our state and that is Doug Jones

No, Trump was right. He had good instincts to favor Strange over Moore, but after the voters decided in favor of Moore, he had their back. McConnell fucked up by dropping Moore after it was him or a Dem.

if McConnell had played ball with Trump instead of acting like a little bitch, he would have gotten Strange. Fuck off.

THANKS (((STEVE))) YOURE A REAL PATRIOT.....FOR FUCKING ISRAEL

This

How Alabama was stolen: gaslighting and voter suppression to collapse White turnout.

680,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. Dems ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them to stay at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

He left when he was eight dumbshits. McConnell's no fool for pulling for Strange. If local Rs want a puppet, he'll take that solid vote all day long. Moore wasn't solid and toxic enough to cause collateral damage to further erode what little discipline there is in the R Senate Caucus

GOP did everything in their power to sabotage Moore. Now they’re all probably kicking back with a glass of scotch patting themselves on the back congratulating eachother on how much money they saved and how iron clad their values are. Fucking embarrassing party to root for.

Fucking turnout - take a page from the D playbook and spend money on organizers not ads and mailers

Mitch I swear to God we Kentuckians will vote your bastard ass out of the primaries!!!

>McConnell is a fucking moron

Yeah, I don't like him.either, BUT...If it wasn't for him, we'd have justice rabbi Garland instead of Gorsuch. It was 110% him who pushed for letting the next president replace Scalia. He knew that the left was going to try to anoint Hilldawg, & that she would be rejected by the people. You've got to give him that, if nothing else.

Yep. Typical cuckservative thinking:
>But maybe now liberals will like us and think we're totally not racist and sexist. Maybe they'll even invite us to those cocktail parties, I sure miss those!

Honestly, these fucking weasels disgust me more than the liberals.

>GOP did not increase their voter totals they just suppressed Dems
Said DEM hacks in 2010 & 2014.

>Mitch McConnell did the BARE MINIMUM as a Senator
>Therefore he should be celebrated in spite of attacking his own party more than he attacks the other
No.

What could have been

Did I say to celebrate him you dumb fuck? Did I even HINT at liking him myself? No. I said "you have to give him that if nothing else." I for one, am FUCKING ELATED that Gorsuch has been seated & NOT garland, & for that we have McConnell to thank, almost exclusively.

I hope you realize the next time there are 50 D Senators and a D President they going to pack the Court without mercy after he pulled that shit.

FDR was right. Hope Gorsuch enjoys writing dissents he's going to have many years in which to do so.

You're not wrong. McConnell played that hand very well.

McConnell cost the seat. Instead of backing the winner and unifying he divided the party by saying write in the loser. Primary losers are forbidden by the Alabama republican bylaws to run for that very reason.

>A long-serving senator with decades of political experience knew that an accused pedophile would probably lose in a conservative state
Well color me fucking surprised.

LOOOOK

True, but there are very high odds that Ginsburg will be out before 20', Kennedy has been wanting to retire for years, so he's a remote possibility, but the wild card is Thomas. With all the sexual harassment shit going on, his questionable past has already been mentioned in some of the hyper-left circles. I think they keep it to a minimum because they REALLY don't want to risk losing another one, but if modern feminists start remembering all the accusers he had prior to being seated, well...who knows...Even if just the pickled jew bites it,then there will only be room for one, maybe 2 appointments before 28', & I'm not even trying to imagine what timeline we'll be in then.

mitch belongs on a gallows
and he will end up there sooner or later along with the rest of the swamp guilty of capital felony treason

It would probably be useful for hysterical manchildren on Sup Forums to listen to McConnell more. Maybe they would learn something

mitch mcconnell leader of the closeted gay GOP busted for sodomy in the 60s

>guilty of capital felony treason

I think stealing a supreme court pick is more treasonous than badmouthing a candidate, but whatever floats your boat.

Look at this dude
Look at the top of his head!

Not treasonous, but scummy.

Suckin' Putin's dick is another story. Mueller Ain't Going Away.

Lol, you're a fucking idiot. It's not "stealing" a supreme court pick. If the President and Senate can't agree on a judicial nomination, then the President doesn't get the nomination. The President is not legally entitled to fill a seat.

NEVER! I CAN NOT STAND THAT POS! I blame his crooked ass for what happened down here tonight! EAT SHIT MCCONNELL!!!

You're a JIDF shill or you wouldn't use a meme flag. Mitch McConnel is Trump's friend and HIS FUCKING WIFE IS ON TRUMPS CABINET.

FUCK STEVE BANNON.