Too many Shills

Does anyone think it's weird that there are so many anti white/pro hispanic shill threads up? especially considering moores defeat this smells like a demoralization tactic. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will always do this, it's like the gym after New Year's Eve, dw they will fade out

I bet it is demoralizing, faggot. Maybe you should kill yourself out of shame loosssseerrrrr

ROY MOORE LOST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE FUCKING LOST ALABAMA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH WOW

You realize that most other 4channers actually fucking despise Sup Forums and only come here to rub your failures in your face?

Congrats, you now understand what an actual silent majority looks like

Demoralizing Sup Forums has no effect.
Autism is not just an offensive power, it's a barrier

Is this your first election, mate?

Majorities won’t matter where we’re going. Neither will morals honestly.

i'm pro white, that's why i support democrats.

republicans are a death cult

>muh safe space
>muh feels
>muh soros shills
>muh anti-whites
>muh pro-hispanics
>muh pride
>muh thinking

>inb4 not a argument
>inb4 muh winning
>inb4 graphs from google images
>inb4 muh drumpf

They always do this before,during, and a few days after the election then their money dries up and pol goes back to being good.

no one but kekfags actually care about the ZOGbot pedophile jew slave.

newsflash: both parties are scum

i do it for free, its just not any fun to come here when you guys aren't melting down.

This
Yeah you can suck it because we win again and now Hilary is the preside... oh fuck.
I'm crying again now.

How mad are you autistic spergs right now :^)?
How does it feel to get cucked on a national stage? Prepare your buttholes Trumpcucks, there's far more of this to come. A few years down the line you will claim you never were a Trump supporter, you will cringe at your past and your autistic, contrarian behavior. Maybe one day you will join the realm of mature adults across the US instead of living in your parent's basements, jacking off to anime trump waifu MAGA pictures, maybe not, but if one thing is certain you got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT today and it's hilarious to watch.

Fuck off OP you cumskin altright faggot, Sup Forums is going to be ours soon

>morals won't matter where we're going...
edgy post my friend, did you unsheath your katana while typing that?
>you, 10 posts later: "WHY ISN'T MY MY MOVEMENT MORE MAINSTREAM WHEN I OPENLY FANTASIZE ABOUT VIOLENCE 24/7?"

Nobody is going to melt down over this though. This was a largely irrelevant election. Only thing it showed is that GOP congressional leadership is trash and we already knew that.

Yeah us democrats are going to keep BLOWING YOU OFF Drumfsters.

>Open user board, widely known now.
>Why so many people that disagree with me?! they must be getting paid.

Demographics affect boards too.

>you in 2018
>m-midterms are a largely irrelevant election

gee ya think? you must be new here

Don’t even know what you’re on about. Autism is hitting you hard right now.

People are melting down, that's why I'm wasting my time here instead of playing Rainbow Five Siege

>Too many Shills

Some of Soros' 18 billion trickling down to lower levels.

what does the pirate flag mean are you anarchists or strasserists or death cultists? wat mean?

Hi newfag, we always get raided like this when the left wins something. If you can't sift through it maybe come back later

i've seen several posts on here in the last half hour openly calling for violence and civil war

you guys are definitely having a meltdown and its sad

Leaf mistakes... I’ll let you fill in the rest. Your first, emotion outburst, will be wrong though.

>my echo chamber is being violated!!!!

Implying you lot aren't just making those threads, then circle jerking together making fun of them

pls dont teleport behind me anonkun, ur so scary when ur mad

youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0

lol get fucked faggot

That happens every hour of every day my dude. Genocide, political purges, civil war, crusades, physical removal of communists, etc are discussed here every day.

yeah and then you fags wonder why your ideology is repellent to normies

Notice the flag?
I care about Americans but you shill sharts aren't real Americans. You were let into America by their generosity and kindness even though your ancestors were evidently inferior and a bit crap.
Now you bite the hand that feeds you and try to turn their country into Zimbabwe.
You should be ashamed of yourselves, you don't understand morality and that's why you're so easily controlled by your televisions.

>Assuming I'm a soy burger
Am I wrong? demographics are the future according to this board and you should know it by seeing your flag.

Justice Kennedy likely retires this spring...... Ginsburg is aging. You still don't have enough votes to block Trump's noms..... (Thanks Harry Reid) hahaha

how does it feel faggot lol go die.

Grasping at straws much.

What? I can't understand wtf you are trying to say. Try again. Just write what you mean instead of trying to sound clever, you failed.

>No greater good
>No just cause
Fuck nations, I just like pirates, matey.

>tfw Dem and GOP shills don’t see it

It’s amusing you think this board has an ideology.

watching Sup Forums deal with failure is amazing, really fires the neurons. i also unironically hope you die in your sleep tonight user

Wew. I don't drink at all normally. Just tried some brandy and it didn't seem to do anything so I experimented by swallowing loads.
Fuck me (not literally you democratic bottom Burglars).
It's 7:00 am
I am drunk
I have half a pack of cigarettes
I'm (not) wearing sunglasses (fuckin freezing)
It's 4,000 miles to Chicago
And I'm a bong
But I still wouldn't vote democrat if you paid me.

It's the only cool meme flag in the list.

>so I experimented by swallowing loads
no bong dont!

Either ignore them, or sage them with a brief explanation of how they're violating posted rules. At one point there were twelve redundant threads with no content other than "I don't like you." That's not legitimate, and even if it was, you don't need twelve of them at the same time.

So Alabama changes everything? Really?
Lol. Where were you in 2016? Then again even if you are right, and the west pivots left, I take solace that will end in disaster for the west and it will get steamrolled by Asia.

Your grandkids in 100 years: (That is if you reproduce, since you are leftist westerner there's a chance you won't)

"Wow..... Look at those old photos.... The west was like that years ago?"

"Yeah wasn't it great?... Grandad's gen fucked us over"

Chinese solider: "Get back to work!"

Lol

Stop Bernoutposting and go read a book or something.

I must admit, the board has been getting increasingly worse for some months now. I'm thinking there needs to be a timer for the OP to reply at least once before 404 or they can't make another thread for an hour or something.

Exactly what I was thinking user

OP loves licking his own turds off his boyfriend's dong

>4channers
Back to plebbit, Ahmed.

Incidentally, might you be interested in a free helicopter ride, LeafAnon? Courtesy of Augustus Pinochet, pilot extraordinaire!

Of course it's a democratization tactic. Just hop onto to mlpol or 8ch until it dies down.

You fuckers are sliding shit I want to talk about aka the interstellar object that just entered our solar system and all the threads I see are about some gay bread and circus election.
Fuck off brainlets.

>i’m pro white
>i’ll be damned if I stop these anti white politicians bringing in more anti white third worlders into the nation

You are weak. You have been losing for hundreds of years and you will continue to lose.

You will become nothing but a black stain in history.

they have like 18 billion dollars to spend now and by some happenstance we've convinced them to spend a lot of it here

shut up and let them shill