What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen in an Anime or Manga?

What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen in an Anime or Manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAoDU9pyv7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably something from Uzumaki

OP's waifu

Drr... Drr... Drr...

Whoever made Toriko designed some of the creepiest looking creatures I've ever seen, they should make a horror series

I remember one of those gore creepy mangas with girl mouth being sewed, but don't remember the name

nakayama masaaki is a god

its from "Fuan no Tane+"

hnnnng

Cartoons are a terrible medium for horror.

Oh shit did he make more source please!

How can one be so fucking wrong?

It's from the "Kouishou Radio" volume 4.

Holy shit that's fucking awesome.

This cute ghost girl.

Fuck you. Fuck you and your whole family.

To all anons on this thread, don't click his picture.

Damn.

Why is Kaname Tosen crossdressing in this manga?

this is the only story which still haunts me

Arseface had a kid?

Then describe it.

Its crazy just how affective Junji Itos work is.
In the hands of anyone else the image would be laughable but thanks to Junji's amzing talent that image is the stuff of nightmares.

Fuan no Tane

He was a very reasonable floating head. He only appeared because Eustace couldn't fucking grow anything.

the room with the mirror in silent hill 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAoDU9pyv7A

I find his work (and sometimes art) to be a tad bit too silly at time, reducing the effectiveness of the horror.

Yeah, totally. I'm so much a pussy to be creeped out about something I read. Y-yeah.

she okay?

I'm still fucking pissed that Silent Hills was cancelled

Return the slaaaaaaaab.

The fuck man... why are you calling the Op's waifu? He just asked a question.

>anime/manga
Good game though.

The first corpse party game was pretty chilling. Had some legit scare moments.

Too bad the OVAs and next two games were terrible.

Now that's just silly

Asuka being mind raped is still one of the scariest animated things I've seen. That whole sequence is like a nightmare

The human shaped holes in the mountains from that Ito short.

Only one of his works to actually scare me.

The others just creeped me out.

That's just a terrifying situation to be in. Kind of like drowning. I didn't really find it *scary*.

Yeah, right.

My reflection when the screen turns black during a transition.

What the fuck is happening here?

Thanks
I am reading it right now
It seems pretty mixed where some stories are pretty creepy and even scary and others are meh

How much hurt are we talking here?

I agree, that one is one of his creepiest works, and the funny thing is the lack of supernatural elementes (iirc).

thats a weird facebutt

masochists.

Agreed. His art is fantastic but I need context to get properly spooked. Unfortunately, Ito has a problem where his stories end up too dumb for me to ever actually get scared by

Looks like a sideview of an sliced up onahole.

Not scary, but seriously uncomfortable.

I dont get it, what is this and why is it creepy?

Flip Flappers

The show's main world is set in a storybook-like tone that resembles the more mundane parts of a fairy tale; everything is still whimsical but not outrageously so. Final episode has a scene where it looks like the entire show was either a dream or another layer of a false reality, before we find out that the "realistic" world itself is a layer of the false reality and the storybook-esque one is the real world. I also have no idea why this would be considered creepy.

hahaha
no

C'mon Iti is adorable

worst girl

this is why you dont attempt the human centipede without an expert

That's because they upped the fanservice for the otaku audience and forsook most of the horror elements and the style of the first game. Book of Shadows was shit because it abandoned the older style that the first game used and every game that followed either gave you too much control over what was going on/gave you more ways to fight back and never truly went back to the old style. Hell, shit like Sachiko's Birthday Party perfectly sums up why things went to shit.

Who is this semen demon?

those 3D cubes

OP said creepiest, not cutest.

PO PO PO

Damn it, user, I just masturbated

I have yet to figure out how The Promised Neverland achieves legit jumpscares with plain looking pages. Fucking magic.

Made me jump

My nigga. That was a really good read

I'mma nedd some sauce on that, good user

The art in Baki. It's more the idea that people find it appealing then the art itself.

>jumpscares
How can you have jump scares without sound? Is that possible?

Exactly the point. That fucking manga achieves a somewhat working jumpscares with pages that look normal af.

Pygmalion

Shame it was only a one shot

Yes. When I read Fuan no Tane a few years ago, I remember the way I'd startle when I went to the next page and it was a full page illustration of some scary ass thing. The chapter on Koushou Radio where he girl sees her reflection on the train did that to me as well

I don't remember her this crazy in the mango.

Not really scary but Gyo made me feel too uncomfortable to sleep the first time i read it.
Not because of the story itself but because i couldn't stop thinking about it happening in the real world.

too bad babadook isn't an anime. been awhile since something made me jump or want to cover my eyes.

okay dude jesus calm it down

dont click

skill*

I clicked this image and it took me five minutes to recover from the anxiety attack it gave me. Jesus christ.

But it's not a one shot

I did a bit of digging.
I can't find any scans out there but its called "Listen to the voice of the dead". good luck trying to read it in English

Those things from Shinsekai Yori.

You will hear the voice of the dead
>that story was so fucking creepy

The Promised Neverland does it well.

Pretty much anything from that artist would qualify. He draws some weird ass shit.

>read manga
>everything is peaceful and quiet
>turn the page
>OH SHIT-
>turn back the page and never touch it again
personally, I hate jumpscares
good horror doesn't need jumpscares to be scary
good horror can create a feeling of uneasiness and terror out of sheer nothingness
like being alone in an empty school

A bunch of people were killing themselves for the euphoria of her healing them so she sewed them together in such a way that they couldn't kill each other.

Yeah but the first time mama scares you is to make the reader aware of how much of a threat she really is.

Jesus how horrifying

Not even close to the creepiest page of that manga