#AUSPOL DASTYARI STILL LEECHING TAX $$ EDITION

G'day cunts. Its AUSPOL time.

Previous thread:
>Central Australian men's council creates rulebook for remote Aboriginal residents visiting Alice Springs town camps
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-13/central-australian-men-rules-remote-aboriginal-alice-springs/9254458

>Australian dollar will fall to US68c, with economy stuck in slow lane: Westpac
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-13/aud-to-fall-to-68-us-cents-westpac-forecast/9247588

>The growing skills gap between jobs in Australian cities and the regions
theconversation.com/the-growing-skills-gap-between-jobs-in-australian-cities-and-the-regions-88477

>Schools are not adequately preparing young Australians to participate in our democracy
theconversation.com/schools-are-not-adequately-preparing-young-australians-to-participate-in-our-democracy-88131

>Bennelong byelection: Tone of Sydney's Chinese media shifts amid foreign interference furore
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/bennelong-byelection-tone-of-sydneys-chinese-media-shifts-amid-foreign-interference-furore-20171212-h03i8e.html

>Tasmania could become first state to blow up the pokies under Labor plan
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tasmania-could-become-first-state-to-blow-up-the-pokies-under-labor-plan-20171213-h03nvi.html

>Spending by Chinese tourists reaches record $10 billion in Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/liberals-defend-their-dealings-with-chinese-businessman/9251172
youtube.com/watch?v=MgDJ6EH-CBI
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/britain-is-too-tolerant-and-should-interfere-more-in-peoples-lives-says-david-cameron-10246517.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/15/australian-millionaire-millennials-avocado-toast-house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup cunts. Gay edition name btw

Daily Reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

Now down to 5 days before I hand in my resignation notice and my nerves have me on edge - fuck this gay world that forced me into doing it.

Toughen up princess

how chinkified is bennelong?
there seems to a massive amount of shilling for their vote

I'll just leave this here

pretty sure we are fucked, we are going to get squashed between US and China trying to use us like a puppet

14% asian ancestry. Someone posted the census data in another thread, its pretty tilted towards labors favour. Something like 50% females I think.

>Toughen up princess

Fuck off boomer cunt.

US saved you from Jap invasion in WW2. So side with them. You owe em. Don't be like the ungreatfull Euro trash

nah we did that ourselves you fucking retard US just finished them off after we pushed them back. Go read about the pow camps were british told the japs that they would keep people in line and the only ones who tried to escape were the fucking aussies and they got snitched on and got their heads cut off

Lazy milennial detected.

that fucking image made me bust my gut

best of luck to all you cunts down there

hey guys can i hide in this thread away from the roy moore stuff

only if you nuke China

If you can handle the banter, of course.

i can't that's why im here

not so much the profuse methamphetamine reference, but the fucking helmet sign and neck tattoo have the sides of my face in great discomfort

what the fuck man

we all have to wear helmets outside because we might fall over or bump into each other. I am really glad our government cares so much about us

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/liberals-defend-their-dealings-with-chinese-businessman/9251172
THE FUCKING LIBERALS ARE TAKING MONEY FROM CHINA TOO
BUT THEY THINK IT'S OKAY BECAUSE THEY USE THEIR MONEY FOR THE ELECTION CAMPAIGN AND NOT PERSONAL EXPENSES

Shit's fucked
How the FUCK is nobody mad about the fact that both sides of government are getting international donations? Right after all the shitstorm with the dual citizenship being a potential conflict of interests?

Take off your meme flag muttly

Complete corruption.

we are a communist country now didn't you get the memo

>not tezzing him with actual facts

I just like that image, makes me laugh every time. makes me not want to off myself

>makes me not want to off myself
Lol!

Anyone else live in Alice Springs? How are you handling the crime wave?

I just look at it and think well at least I am not fucking Dustin the genetic freak

by playing crime wave
youtube.com/watch?v=MgDJ6EH-CBI

Do what I do when I'm feeling low.... Take it out on Amerisharts

nah just looking at people who are more fucked than me helps me stay tuff

God knows you can't do it there.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/britain-is-too-tolerant-and-should-interfere-more-in-peoples-lives-says-david-cameron-10246517.html

Aren't you in for a treat laddie, anyway what's got you down

>David Cameron
Lol, .t lived in USA for years

Where's the jobs at cunts? I don't want to have to go on the fucking dole, but it's looking increasingly likely.

Everyone hates the liberals too, but we're better off with them than Labor. Hopefully by next election ON has stolen ALL of the Libs votes.

the chinks own us now and I have to learn mandarin

GOOK
O
O
K

TOOTS
O
O
T
S

Ayy cunts. I wrote a little poem for yous to sing on Christmas for yah family. Feel free to add another verse.

Bippity boppity boo,
You're a goddamned poo.
You shit in the street,
Then scream Pajeet!
All cuz you haven't a loo.

Better chinks than Muzzies

crime wave? as? fill me in

I guess but soon I am going to have to go find some place in the bush and live in a tent because even though I have a job rent will be more than my wage

Somebody should really do something about those stupid amerimutt meme posters. They are obvious feds trying to divide white race. We have guns and are only ones who can liberate you all.o can liberate you all.

it's the Chinese Ministry of State Security. They are using CIA tactics

>meme flaggot complaining about mutt posters

When do we fire all of our politicians for corruption again? Since they conveniently voted away the death penalty for treason.

The liberal party's stance on south china sea is hands off and I'm sure hundreds of thousands that huang xiangmo paid them had nothing to do with it

And the boomer politicians will tell you to stop buying avacado's

Fucking top kek.

never ate an avocado in my life, though I do spend way to much on booze but it's that or go to gaol for raging out

I know m8, was making a joke at what this millionaire told millennials back in May.

>Millionaire tells millennials: if you want a house, stop buying avocado toast

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/15/australian-millionaire-millennials-avocado-toast-house

oh yeah I forgot about that, only people doing that are funded by their parents and probably live in Melbourne CBD in an apartment paid for by their parents

Yes exactly, and this is coming from a real estate mogul who probably played a large part in propping up the prices on properties.

In short, he is a fucking jew trying to blame everyone else.

Russian bots.

Whats for dinner lads

out bush, move to the NT cunt

How can you not tell that suing is the most banterous option there
Bantlet

Labor is going to win Bennelong by campaigning to Chinese settlers that Libs are anti-Chinese spies. Why did Howard allow continued Asian immigration? He was redpilled on it in the 1980s and then lost his own seat because he cucked out on ethnic replacement.

oy vey don't blame me you can't afford a house and that avocado on toast coast $10 just shut the fuck up and drink this soy latte goy

Lots of Hong Kongers live in Bennelong, who are more anti-Beijing. I think the Liberals will hold on.

IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT YA CUNT

Do asians even vote or care about politics here? I'm in qld and the only asians I've seen are those working in takeaway shops

Yes exactly, and this is coming from a real estate mogul who probably played a large part in propping up the prices on properties.

In short, he is a fucking jew trying to blame everyone else.

Yanks have literally been the Down fall of the Anglo sphere.

They care enough to form influences within parliament to change how the country is run.

>ON cannibalising itself
>AC failure to launch
>Liberals are neoliberals economically leftards socially (think Clinton)
>Labor are Hugo Chavez economically leftards socially (think (((Bernie))))

Pic related our new PM once she knifes Turnbull

This whole Dastyari scandal is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Chinese influence in this country. They’re registering private training colleges that are owned by Chinese who are linked to figures at the head of China’s Communist Party. Their aim is to exploit the unregulated overseas student visa program so as to demographically replace white Australian’s and create a Chinese colony in Australia. Once they achieve this, they will agitate for policies that undermine Australia’s alliance with the US, with their ultimate aim being to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean.

Pretty much this, we can see their influences being linked toward other things as well, such as our weakening military.

What's up cunts?

You sick of all the poofter yanks whinging too?

>Yanks have literally been the Down fall of the Anglo sphere

t. Xi Lee from Vancouver, future Trudeau voter once he buys his citizenship

>future is fact

hahahahaha hillary is gonna win the election!!

My good friend is moving to Melbourne. Fellas, is it gay to move to Melbourne?

Mate, it’s pretty fucking scary. What I find interesting though is that the media refuse to outright mention how damaging the unregulated overseas student visa program is to our country. Not only are the Chinese using this to colonise our country, but the Parjeets are using it to enrich themselves by selling overseas student visa’s to other filthy Parjeets, Paki’s and now Bangladeshi’s, we have 10 years at best before we’re a minority.

watch out for hook turns and sneaky dicks in your bum

When I moved to melbourne my mum called all my ex girlfriends to break the news.

totally

Why has no one doxxed the proven traitorous pollies yet?

Why hasnt anyone taken dastyari out to a field and shot him yet?

because the Alt-Right are too disorganised too make political capital out of this, another opportunity lost.

When you get off the plane they give you a mandatory AIDS shot

We need to start digging up all those glowing rocks in the middle of the country and selling them to any old cunt in the northern hemisphere. Let them toss nukes at each other while we get paid more than any coal mining boom.

The Alt-Right is a meme political group. Even the media is starting to jump off this alt-right bullshit and going back to calling white supremacists the far right.
The Alt-Right served it's purpose, it got Trump into office but that's about it and also raised consciousness on how fucked everything is and how divided everyone is.
Shit's fucked.

>My good friend is moving to Melbourne. Fellas, is it gay to move to Melbourne?
It's actually the opposite situation. Most people who live outside of Melbourne are gay buy in denial, so act in homophobic ways.
Source: I grew up in a remote NSW country town full of repressed fags.

>nope, we're not allowed to refine it so we can only sell it as ore which is dirt cheap

Yeh, unfortunately you’re correct. They’re not really interested in planning and organising for a movement to counter the elite that openly shill for their replacement, I hope I’m proven wrong, but they’re more focused on patrolling “thots” on jewtube than they are in organising any viable resistance.

Miss me?

the alt-right is just a bunch of poofs and women who think they are right wing but they aren't

>The Alt-Right is a meme political group.
In the states it’s a massive organic movement. It’s out funded by the Soros/Ford Foundation left and Koch neoliberal right but it has major numbers. Here you cunts who are at least somewhat aware of questions of demographics and religion that are taboo in the main stream discourse are more interested in talking about your soy filled KFC dinners and neetbux

The Amerimutant meme is true Sup Forums. The alt-right assumes this is their playground. Fuck that. It's about calling each other cunts.

lel, but this “thot” patrolling is a fucking meme user, nothing turns off the brain dead normies than idealogical puritans.

Alt right is a term that some U.S dudes came up with thay backfired on them.

Dont use the term man theres nothing alternative about us. You give them power by using their buzzwords.

We are literally an anomymous global collective of seperate independant nationalists and like minded individials who use a forum to communicate.

We all play a part, some to recon, some to take action. You must contribute to the collective actively and personally if we are to enact any sort of change.

There are no secret handshakes, no secret /i/ boards, no mIRC back alleys.

Just here. And now.

Hillary's going to knife Turnbull?

I know the meme’s user, but we need to act as a collective, we simply don’t have time to act inidividually to affect change, as I’ve posted many times on here, we’re being colonised and de-frauded by foreigners who don’t share our values.

Struth cunt the fucking helmet sign made my heart fucking sieze up nearly dropped my northern tin

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

you're going to have to eat your dog mate or you will be killed and your organs sold