Helck

New chapter will be out in a few minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6tKptidt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mikaros with glasses looks even more evil.

Jesus

I was expecting dickbutt.

Ok, this is creepy as hell, but it also explains how Mikaros saved Cless life, he has experience keeping things alive.

fuck

I seriously doubt that Mikaros is really dead, I mean, he is getting lots of screentime and it seems that the whole king system was his doing.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Oh, Azudora really killed the king that resurrected heroes.

>I did not notice my existance
What? Fucking google translate. I thought it would give us better translations with that neural network bullshit.

Nope, he's saying Mikaros didn't come aware of his (the king's) existence.
He was explaining what Mikaros's goof was.

Done.

No chapter next week.

Thanks for the raws user.

Also, I think that the author really likes Majora´s Mask, let´s hope that the series isn´t ending.

How exciting! I'm glad Helck seems to be picking up steam again.

Thank you, user.

Thanks for the dump.

Asuta

But that doesn't make sense since he has been working for the king this whole time. You mean he wasn't aware of his goo form or what?

Perhaps was he meaning his "true" existence. The figure at the end might be that existence.

Maybe Mikaros thought that it has no will of its own.

I kinda figured it was going to be some Dark Souls shit. Still though, what exactly are we looking at here? Amalgam of kings from eras past?

It kinda looks like Cless when Mikaros kept him alive.

So this king is an ancient?

Mikaros probably new worlded the 4 kings together

Let´s see:
-Kin with resurrection: Killed by Azudora
-Queen that heals: Burned alive
-King of illusions: Decapitated by a hero.
-King of domination: Dunno what is happening in the last panel.

Well I'm not the regular translator but I'll waltz right in and translate if you nobody minds.

>Four Kings? The king wasn't a single person?

>And what's more, the graves... The kings were dead all along?

>That's right. the king of this country was not a single person

>And the kings had already gone through death once.

>The king of the federation of countries that had warred against the demons for centuries and was defeated

>The 3,000,000 man army king who was destroyed by a rebel force

>The first and last queen of humans who was executed for being suspected of demon ancestry

>The proud king who lost everything when he was defeated in a war of succession

However, at the brink of death micaros revealed himself before each of the kings

>If you lend me your power I shall save you from your destiny of death

>He could do that

>For Mikaros who had acquired an undying body in the span of 1,500 years since his awakening

>For the sake of his goal he had acquired a variety of techniques

>In every age he had collected the exceptional skill holders and warriors.

The kings accepted Mikaros's offer

>And through a span of time they were reborn

>Hate, anger, sadness

>They were revived once more while enveloped in a variety of emotions and acting as supporters of the human countries they set out to lead once again.

>The power of the kings was great. In that age, humans were divided amongst themselves in three countries warring for supremacy but

>The revived kings brought them to ruin in the blink of an eye

>The four kings beneath Micaros lead humanity

>The country became the kingdom then...

>That's right

>...

>However, even after fulfilling their revenge and ruling over the humans the kings' rotten hearts did not feel fulfilled

>They followed the path of madness along with Micaros in order to rule over the new world and the entire existence

>A hidden room!

>Sharuami!

>Lets see what's inside!

Holy fucking shit.

damn,for a minute there, I'd forgotten that Asuta had joined them

One has to admire how much effort Mikaros put over the years.

>It's the king

>Foolish king of humans

>Living up until now without even realizing you were just a pawn for mikaros

>Please take a look, this is the king's

>Or rather, the kings' true form

>HI!

>The kings are not immortal like Mikaros

>By way of Mikaros' secret techinques they were able to obtain an artificial form of immortality in this form

>However, even in this form the kings felt satisfied

>They felt it was a blessing that they could obtaining overwhelming power with which to trample humans rather than a obtaining a human body

>T-That's crazy... I don't understand it at all

>Humans are weird

>I'll say, you're entirely correct. What were they thing?

>These these guys were the king. No matter how hard everybody worked this could never become a prosperous kingdom.

>However, the one who was truly insane wasn't the king

>Huh?

>It is as you say.

The one who was truly insane...

>Was Micarous, architect of this (king) abomination.

>In the span of 1,500 long years his thirst has not waned at all.

>Release of forbidden seals, and through human experimentation there have been countless ruined kingdoms and human lives

>The reason for all his actions up until now. You already understand?

>The will of the world

>Fantasy manga is actually a sci-fi dystopia. E.g. utawarerumono, scrapped princess.

I'm so sick of this shit.

Thanks for the effort user.

Well it's actual magic just set in the future. Plus it's not like there isn't a plethora of just straight up fantasy worlds.

>Yes. At the same time as his awakening Micaros came into contact with the wil of the world

>He expended several centuries, his carefully laid plot was perfect

>From that day up until today he acted in accordance with the will of the world and his plans were carried out exactly as he had hoped

>Reaching his goal was only a matter of time

>However, he died. His plan was a failure

>Micaros made just one mistake. One big mistake.

>His fault was

>He was not aware of our presence.

>Sharuami!

>From here on out there's a place even Mikaros could not discover

>Well then, advance

>To the future you had hoped for.

>Ha?

>We went outside?

>C-City?

>It's an amazingly large city!

>We aren't outside the castle?

>There are a lot of moons too.

>つづく

Okay, I am lost now, where are they now?

Thanks dude.

Probably virtual reality or a recreation of what the Human Kingdom or the Ancestors Kingdom looked like in the past.

Thanks for the translation, it still needs some corrections here and there, like:
-"What were they thinking" instead of "What were they thing?

Longface looking sexy in there

Christ, that's disgusting

I tried to correct some mistakes and changed some words, but it my first time proofreading: pastebin.com/6tKptidt

One thing, Vamirio really says "Let´s see what´s inside!" here ? It sounds weird in context.

I wonder what this one's about?

It´s the pitch black clothes, they make him look cooler.

And right now the chances of Mikaros being alive are 50/50.

First time redrawing something. Opinions? This is the original

Could somebody please translate the omake?

This king is gonna be pretty handsome, isn´t he? Also, nice Zelda´s reference.

looks excellent to my eyes

Will the author work on the 9th volume? I am curious about the character in the cover, but it will surely be Sharuami, even if it would be cool to have villains like Mikaros or Rafaed.

Thanks user for the TL.

So it looks like some ancient humans were able to seal themselves off in a separate world/dimension (sounds like a different world since the moons). They probably can't do anything in the normal world because the poison will mutate them.

Yes, there is no chapter next week because of work on the new volume.

For Mikaros, who had acquired an undying body in the span of 1,500 years since his awakening.
For the sake of his goal he had acquired a variety of different techniques.

That doesn't quite make sense to me. What about this:

For Mikaros had acquired an undying body in the span of 1,500 years since his awakening.
For the sake of his goal, he had acquired a variety of different techniques.

Even that wouldn't quite be right since in the original it's all a continuous sentence, isn't it?

Yeah, your version sounds better.

Something about Mikaros using glasses feels wrong and right at the same time, I don´t know why.

What does Asuta think here?

She is surprised, she didn´t know that Mikaros was following the will of the new world. It´s weird though, I thought that it would be a concept only knewn by the higher ranks, I wonder how many individuals like Mikaros has seen the empire.

Thank you, but I want the actual translation, since I can't typeset all that into that little space.

Ah, if that´s the case it´s says "Maji desu ka" that translates like "Seriously?/For real?"

I really don't know what font to use for possessed Sharuami. What do you guys think of this?

It looks good to me.

thank you very much based user

No wonder the King killed Mikaros that way. Smug nigga wasnt even trying.

looks pretty good and readable

Well, he kept his word, they aren´t dead.

All right. I had both readability and mood/theme in mind. I also thought of using a handwritten font since the bubbles are kinda messy, as if they were drawn by hand without finishing touches. I want my ttr that's the name of the font seems more suited to shouts and threats, not normal dialogue, which is what Sharuami is doing.

You could use an abstract one. That would describe the situation well. Cute puppet used to explain their endgame in a calm manner.

There were buildings all over the place to suggest this.

Shit, this screams ending.

Good job so far. Once typeset it shouldn't be possible to tell the difference.

I've just finished this page.

It looks great.

That aside, I wonder if Mikaros had something to do with these deaths happening.

Nah. You can see Azudora near the first king. If Mikaros was near the first king, he was probably pissing his pants.

So, is our smug fella coming back or not? This chapter hyped him up, at least his dedication to let the new world be born.

A S T A

U

Doesn't look divine to me jeff

I hate both of you so goddamn much

So far I'm at the chapter showing why Helck is a wanted criminal and I'm wondering, is the story going to get more dramatic or will it stay light-hearted.

Keep reading.

both

There is no end to the drama and the comedy that's why it's so enjoyable.

He's very good at not dying like Azudora.

Omake translation when?

>We aren't outside the castle?
Is that how it is worded in japanese? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to say:

Aren't we outside the castle?

I'm feeling the same way but it just can't, gives me the same vibes as the end Nanatsu no Taizai's kingdom arc, there is still lots of stuffs to discover.

From what it looks like they kinda won, but the will of the world clearly isn't fading yet. Out of the top 7 of the empire we only saw 2 of them so far.

I don't see get the problem with that.

It could be read that way, but I was working on the supposition that he's looking at the city and coming to the realization that this scene is not congruent with the scene of the castle's exterior. This is partially my fault since I was just speed translating and didn't really pay attention to a variety of things.

More correctly, i'd probably translate it as

>This isn't the castle's exterior? (but rather someplace new entirely)

Or maybe you're right and it's just a simple double negative and I suck at japanese, I only have an N2 so I'm hardly rocking this language.