Bannon really is a political genius. He made fucking Alabama go blue. That's quite the achievement

Bannon really is a political genius. He made fucking Alabama go blue. That's quite the achievement.
What's next in his master plan?

Crashing this party

Getting Trump impeached after Don Jr. flips on Pence

with no Tea Partiers

Who will be Pence's VP next year?

Nancy Pelosi, same as everyone else ;)

...are we really doing this?

They're backed by all the banks and capitol financiers...and most of the American military. GOP is final boss tier.
We ready for this? Seems like a really bad idea

Good thing Trump fired Bannon for being the biggest leaker in the white house. Good thing that Bannon just showed the entire world what a giant faggot he is.

Trump is making America great again and he's literally the only person who should be saying what is and isn't part of his agenda.

Wtf happened to his face...

please, Trump isn't even sure what is part of his memory and his imagination

His next plan is to get a black woman elected President of the United States.

Fuck off faggot. You're a degenerate who prolly thinks that he was under house arrest too. MIKE THERNOBITCH REPORTING IN

>prolly

You must be 18+ to post on this site

Why the hate toward Bannon, aren't the Republicans who set up the write-in campaign responsible? Obviously the media hates Bannon because he competes with them, and Trump and Moore because they're political outsiders, so the media smeared them into losing the election, and now they're trying to take down Bannon. But why join in and attack him too? The RINOs are the enemy here.

lol dat image, erdogan was mighty pissed when trump gave Jerusalem to israel.

Steve Bannon claimed he was fucking grassroots. Steve Bannon claimed he was anti globalism.

This fucker is backed by billionaires and Henry Kissinger ON TOP OF BEING A SHILL FOR ISRAEL.

Fuck Steve Bannon.

777D Chess.

kek'd my balls off

Silence. Well deserved retirement. We'll see him again in 2019.

Trump has an incredibly high IQ.

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

All this in light of the election today? Or did you dislike him before?

Luther Strange would have won.

That specific pic is shopped, but he does generally look disgusting because he's an alcoholic.

Bourbon. Lots of bourbon.

Alt-right conspiracy theory destroyed.

A brand of face cream?

Lmao the GOP sold its soul

my nightmare, GOP may crash, all of America will turn dark blue and will stay blue for decades

10D chess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republicans need to do more black outreach.

he has literally said that his ultimate goal is to bring down the republican party

not sure why you guys are paying attention

jokes on all of you, he is winning

Kys faggot drump is just a retarded handball meanwhile i guess hebis drinking his 9. diet coke of the day.

I can't wait to see Netanyahu get executed for crimes against humanity. It's gonna be glorious.

It would be Child's Play for Sup Forums. The difficulty level of it's never the question. The only question is, what is the right thing to do? If Sup Forums is on the right track the forces of the universe are behind it.

Bannon fucked up by thinking Moore being against McConnell was good enough reason to support him, while ignoring that Moore would have to win against a Democrat.

Fact is that Trump was a very middle of the road candidate. He was a political outsider, but his views were very mainstream. He's fairly liberal on most social issues while nationalist on economic issues.

Moore was extremely conservative on social issues and I never heard a damn thing about what his views were on economic issues.

The GOPe obviously did work against Moore, but that was something Bannon should have expected. Trump had to go through a major fight with the GOP to get their support, he even had Cruz talking at the RNC about "voting your conscience", an appeal pushed by Nevertrumpers to have delegates voted against primary voters interests. Moore didn't have the time, charisma, or opportunity to fight like Trump did nor did he have the nationalist appeal that Trump did. That Bannon thought he could push the candidate forward anyway was idiotic and reveals how Bannon figured he could be a political force to be reckoned with, when in reality he's mostly good at working the news media to help inform Trump-Republicans.

Bannon needs to gain a bit of humility and realize why it was people voted for Trump (and it wasn't just because he was a political outsider).

>an anime imageboard board that falls for obvious larps, disinfo and psyops can take on the GOP and banks
lmao you fags are very delusional

pretty cogent analysis

i think bannon's big weakness is hubris, he must genuinely believe himself to be a kingmaker of some kind

lol

>Trump is making America great again

>one year down the line and retards still believe this

I'm convinced it's a cult at this point, I figured most reasonable people abandoned him when they realized the wall is a farce

It's all lies. Sessions is a mole. Bannon is a failure. Don Jr. is a cuck. Ivanka is a Democrat. Trump is isolated. Even Coulter won't defend him. It's over. Welcome to slavery.

Disgusting Kike

> I only date fit doctors and lawyers because they’re above working class people

I can’t even...

He fancies himself like a 21st century American Rasputin with white nationalist leanings, except instead of occult powers he just has an old sponge full of Grey Goose and Jim Beam for a liver. He's a fucking Goldman Sachs Hollywood leech who jetsets around flyover country on Mercer money and stirs up Trump's dumb dipshit supporters in a dirty bomber jacket and a nasty neckbeard. And they fucking eat it up too, because they're all retarded.

URGHHHH USE MORE BIG WORDS ON US STEVE

I thought he was a republican. WHY IS HE HELPING THE LIBERAL ELITE?

Is this shooped? Why does he look bloody?

You two leafs deserve each other. Fuck off.

It's all lies. Sessions is a mole. Bannon is a failure. Don Jr. is a cuck. Ivanka is a Democrat. Trump is isolated. Even Coulter won't defend him. It's over. Welcome to slavery.

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

HAHAHAHAHA

It felt like something was off with him when he was in the White House and kept talking as though everyone around Trump would change his mind on everything rather than Trump being the one leading others. He’d trash Ivanka who did her usual appeals to women’s issues as though she’d change Trump’s entire poltical ideology.

Bannon in effect helped create the leftist meme that Trump was just and idiot being shepherded around by his staff. Which undermined Trump and is likely why he was fired. Bannon made it sound like you had to appeal to those around Trump to get things done rather than Trump himself.

Coulter barely supported Trump even when he was still campaigning. She attacked him regularly and only was ‘supportive’ of him upsetting liberals.

top kek

Why is his entire face covered in herpes? Is this the power of the alt-right?

>Coulter barely supported Trump even when he was still campaigning

She wrote an entire book in support of Trump, you inbred retard.

We fought the global establishment and got a reality star President. Bring it on

Next up is Paul Nehlen

Trump is an anti-vaxxer. That isn't mainstream. I HOPE that isn't mainstream.

reddit did more than Sup Forums

He is an ugly pig of a man, inside and out. Deplorable, obsolete white trash worship the guy, when the rest of us civilized folks are just trying to get rid of this entire group of useless people.

>who would know what a catamite is

Everyone that has read or watch anything about Rome, you ignorant fuck.

>Broken like a dacian catamite!

>Fact is that Trump was a very middle of the road candidate. He was a political outsider, but his views were very mainstream. He's fairly liberal on most social issues while nationalist on economic issues.

Can't stress this enough. Even some of Trump's economic policies were pretty moderate. Far-right shit doesnt win you any votes.

>the rest of us civilized folks are just trying to get rid of this entire group of useless people.

You have my full support.

far-right only attracts the weird nutcase minority.. like the kinds of nutjobs here on Sup Forums

this

Bannon leaked all the time and smeared everyone around him, making Trump's WH look chaotic. Fuck him.

So when is Moore going to jail for raping kids?
Surely the picture the media painted of him 24/7 is real and not fake in any way.

Trump is probably going to throw Bannon off of the roof of Trump Tower

This

And people like Bannon (and even establishment Republicans like Paul Ryan) have been trying to push Trump even further to the right. Ryan promoted a terrible House health bill, and is now poised to steer Trump towards welfare reform (even though on the campaign he pledged not to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid). Trump won't get reelected if he keeps going down the far-right path.

I honestly thought Trump would be Republican who could at least somewhat bridged the divide between Ds and Rs. Instead he's just attacking them all the time.

Evidence?

God-emperor or dog-emperor?

Just woke up and saw that the demo cucks won. Hahahahhahaha

So much for “based USA”. Enjoy your migrants and SJW cuckery. There is no way trump can do anything now he lost more support. I heard trump has been finding it impossible to get things through as it is, now it’s gonna be even harder.

>blaming that nobody when the gop sided with fucking dems to keep moore out.
Yea, whatever you say cuckservative

mustve been a Gillette razor

ikr

Neo-Con’s are the enemy.

It's the same shit as with liberals. Just the opposite side of barricades.
Both sides are retarded

Agreed Russia-bro. Agreed.
Its so fucking sad, seriously.

bump

fuck bannon

BANNON WILL TANK THE GOP