THE ALABAMA RACE WAS RIGGED, WHERE DID THOSE VOTES GO???

TRUMP AND JEFF SESSIONS WON ALABAMA BY ABOUT 600,000 MORE VOTES THAN THEIR OPPONENTS WITH A TOTAL OF 1.3 MILLION VOTES FOR TRUMP AND SESSIONS

ROY MOORE ONLY GOT 650,000 TOTAL VOTES WTF WHERE DID ALL THOSE VOTERS GO????? IT SHOULD BE ATLEAST 1 MILLION VOTES

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/940829134829256704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I
>I
I BELIEVE
>I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
>I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT MOORE
>I BELIEVE THAT MOORE

I BELIEVE THAT MOORE WILL WIN
>I BELIEVE THAT MOORE WILL WIN

A lot of people don't give a shit about special elections for backwater senate seats.

>implying a senate special election involving a pedo and a democrat will have the same turnout as a presidential election

We are not little crybaby bitches like (((you)))

>we lose entire congressional bills passing cause 1 vote
>thinks this seat isn't important

>yfw

34% turnout user

People were turned off by the candidates.

Trump takes on the chin

And guzzles

God all of this morning I see shit threads about how Moore has this shit in the bag and democrats are gonna lose their shit. Now that he lost all I see are shit threads about how butt hurt you are all. Get over it he lost.

>WITH A TOTAL OF 1.3 MILLION VOTES FOR TRUMP AND SESSIONS

See, you don't add them together. That's your problem right there.

Alabamians didn't want to choose between a sex predator and a liberal.
Same reason many people didn't vote in 2016.

bull fucking shit these candidates were polar opposites in the most talked about hyped up race in modern history, that number is a lie just like the race count. how come they quickly deleted the electronic votes right afterward... to destroy evidence?

A leaf, talking aboot chin shots

>leaf intelligence

Face it. MSM and dis info has ensnared even most conservative of voters.

I agree

>destroyed or illegal votes
Probably true. Still had low turnout that could have corrected that like high turnout for Trump did.

Alabama is deeply Christian and no-one gives a fuck about special elections. Pretty sure the molestation stories stopped a good portion of christian conservatives from coming out to vote.

Of course they cheated. They always do. That's not the question. The question is whether it can be proven, and was enough votes to definitely swing the election.

This is the glorious bullshit alt right tears that brought me back to this place tonight.

That’s right OP. One million missing votes. Maybe the Jew moon reptilians have them.

Wasn't that a Hillary Clinton chant?

The media and false allegations destroyed Moore. None of the people that were against Moore came out against Al Franken & John Conyers. Let that sink in. It was a hit job from the start and the Democrat won as planned. Now this fucker is going to make us take in refugees and illegal immigrants.

Maybe voters don't want to vote for a child predator.

and even in the south, most churches are cucked and even the all white churches always have at least 1 black family who guilt the pastor into giving them the donation plate. some pastors really fall for the meme

Coincidence?

Did you really thing good goy christians would vote for a Pedophille?

Maybe you should have went out and voted

mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/940829134829256704

Maybe Moore was just too weak. I mean even trump himself said so.

Coincidence? Like... a coincidence that counties that were less conservative to begin with were easier to flip?

Yeah, that makes sense, idiot.

if it didn't change from Sessions to Trump with about 1.3 million each, it probably wasn't going to drop in half for Roy

Those dark red counties on the right image are the ones that will burn on Judgment Day. They voted for a child predator. They have signed their souls away to Satan.

>WHERE DID ALL THOSE VOTERS GO
to the other guy I guess

RUSSIA!

Holy shit I love it. Suck a dick op.

Democracy is shit. What did you expect?

Conservatives work during the day, user. Better luck next time! ;)

maybe people find the haze of rumors over sexual assault allegations too hard to stomach

It's a special election, an off year.

Collusion !

Not if right wing Jesus has anything to say about it sodomite !

#1. Generally there is lower turnout for state and local elections

#2. Republicans either wrote-in, voted democrat or stayed home because of Moores scandals

you get election days off retard

doug got less than hillary, none of those votes that voted trump would of went to roy moore

He didn't say he didn't think it was important, he said that people think it's unimportant, hence lower turnout.

doug*

Its not exactly mysterious.
Roy Moore had semi-credible allegations of child molestation. Trump had bullshit claims of "sexual harrassment" on fully grown women, and was running against the personification of government corruption herself.

I'm honestly surprised you guys are shocked at the result. Half the reason Trump won was his opponent and not anything he did himself. I support him, but you guys need to face reality and understand where his support came from. It wasn't a massive upswing in right wing ideals, it was a rejection of left wing ones and status quo politics. People aren't going to forgive a reasonably credible molestation allegation unless the opponent is even worse.

Carpetbaggers won today

Because Franken and Conyers fucked off, ya dunce. Their own team told them to, cause they don't want molesters on their side.

No, the numbers are fucked.

This. All they had to do was get a different Republican. I don't know why they couldn't just find a Republican and be like "run for this seat just make sure you follow in moors foot step except the pedophile part" that's all they had to do.

Being conservative in 2017

Perhaps a large portion of the electorate don't want to elect a pedophile OP

Damn right. People forget that Trump actually got FEWER votes than Romney did in states like Wisconsin-- which he won anyway due to depressed Dem turnout (due to Clinton's incompetence at riling up her base).

At this rate, every election is "rigged."

Yeah, I’m not buying you two are legitimate posters are you? Why is no one ignoring these threads? Either which way a filthy joke gets in office.

Maybe they seem that way to you, but unless you have proof that those people actually DID vote and that their ballots were stolen or something...

>pedophile

Damn... MJ never saw the monster Trump became.

Pedophilia hebophile whatever. You're scum eaither way. I'm not going to respect a kiddie diddlers pronouns or whatever.

Can you give a quick rundown??

Point to any other election in American history where this has happened. You really believe that more black Democrats in Alabama showed up for Doug Jones than Barack Obama?

Assume it has NEVER happened before.

You still have to demonstrate that those people actually voted and that something nefarious was done to make those votes not count.

Yes, voter fraud is impossible to prove, that's why it is so effective for the people in power.

Every election where non-Whites are allowed to vote is rigged.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

People get caught for it ALL the time, though. It's very easy to prove, which is why it's hard to do without getting caught and why it affects our elections so little.

You're doing mental gymnastics to defend a child rapist politician. Stop and think about what you're doing.

>getting accused of something means you did it
>denying it means nothing either
i accuse you of sexual assault
you are now guilty!

Point to any other election where this has happened.

Its Channuka for beleivers, im not sure what you bolcheviks and moneychangers celebrate this time of year.

Praise Moloch, i guess

You're asking me to disprove something you're asserting, with is Grade-A jackassery. Why don't you find a single scrap of evidence to suggest that even a significant portion of the difference in votes is somehow a result of massive fraud.

I am still waiting.

This is Sup Forums ! You know where you can go

A few observations... Could the Republicans be discouraged? Could those Millions keep Democrats motivated and getting a much better get ou the vote operation? The numbers look bizarre but we have no comparisons to other special elections. Maybe these types of discrepancies happen elsewhere? -We aren't pollsters.

He was never even accused of rape you fucking shareblue shill

So I guess a 35 year old man creeping around the courthouse hunting for 14 year old girls is okay then. Thanks for clearing that up, memeflag country.

He never sued though. Considering how it was fucking him, the only reason he wouldn't sue is if he knew that wasn't going to end well for him .

Yawwwn. We all must be so tired user. Perhaps we should think about going to bed. Goodnight.

This is a critical race to hold onto the senate, it has 24/7 news coverage. More than 50% of the Republican voter base goes missing. There was no news of a voter boycott.

!

Maybe they didn't vote? It's not like voting is required, is it?

>TRUMP AND JEFF SESSIONS WON ALABAMA BY ABOUT 600,000 MORE VOTES THAN THEIR OPPONENTS WITH A TOTAL OF 1.3 MILLION VOTES FOR TRUMP AND SESSIONS

Yeah, and even bumfuck Alabama is sick of their bullshit.

They voted.

what a crybaby

>Christian
>votes for a pro-abortion candidate
Either we really are *that* unappealing that Christians would rather endorse babies being murdered than vote for us, or this shit is rigged.

I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE
I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE
I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE
I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE
I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE
I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE
I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE
I REFUSE TO LOSE
>I REFUSE TO LOSE

it is almost as if there is a logical fallacy of false equivilancy

They didn't want to vote for a pedophile so they stayed home or voted for Jones/write-in. It's not fucking rocket science damn.

Now they will be exposed for voter fraud, everything has been recorded & sent to the DOJ. Buckle up, here comes Sessions. Screencap this.

Looks like three years and it can't come soon enough.

2020 will see several more southern states flip blue.

Remember when California used to vote Republican? Yeah.

Once you go Blue, you don't go back.

It's brutal, it's beautiful, and fuck, it's irreversible.

This is an extinction level event for white America.

You really can't fathom how much everyone else hates you fucking fuckboys, but I think you're starting to after tonight.

We WILL take your Constitution.

We WILL own 90% of your shit.

We WILL replace white men in Congress with women and brown people.

We WILL rip up your gross candycane flag.

We WILL destroy your monuments to whiteness: Jefferson, Adams, Washington, ALL OF THEM.

Is your chest hurting yet, motherfuckers? We are the monster that rips its way out of you from the inside out. We are getting bigger and stronger and angrier every goddamn day and we're really just waiting for you to die.

White Patriarchal America got facehugged in the 1960s and now you're a fucking incubator.

Pretty sure voting for the guy who wants to sacrifice children to Moloch before they are even born is going to get you there faster.

>Went missing

No, they didn't. They just didn't vote. Why don't you produce some positive evidence instead of "Maybes" and shit?

Lol Canada be quiet and eat your cake