Just a reminder for you delusional fucking idiots that you wont even be able to visit this sorry attempt for a white...

Just a reminder for you delusional fucking idiots that you wont even be able to visit this sorry attempt for a white supremacist CTF team meeting clubhouse shithole after your A Shit Pie shill FCC chairman lets companies fuck your internet privileges raw with their iron beaded cocks and blocks your access to this website because it doesnt align with their policy.

Good job, you just fucked yourself for one giant shitty meme.

For a meme.

You dipshits.

You're not secret geniuses or subverting an oppressive conglomerate for the common man, you're just a bunch of massive fucking morons who think they're intelligent.

true

woah woah woah faggot, calm down. I agree with you that rolling back net neutrality would be bad. Where did you get the impression that we disagree?

Also, what meme?

Good. Need pay walls to keep the poorfags out. I bet you don't even have coins faggot.

NN is a meme. Pay debts joogle and cuckflix

>retards

I see net neutrality took your meme flag. Couldn't afford the extra fee?

All these words, such little meaning, yawn

I hate NN because you like it.

I did it for the reduced immigration

Half of this boards' Drumpftards are against NN because muh free market, like it's a perfect concept

>wanting to pay extra for something you already have

What else would i do with these inflated dollars sitting around?

You don't understand.
I don't want people to have these things. The internet has been too accessible for years. Normies have fucking ruined the internet. If it cuts out any of these fucking people I will be thrilled. The cost is a nonissue for me because I'm not poor. Fuck you.

IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO YOU FUCKING MORON.

YOU ARE NOT EXEMPT.

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE FUCKING "NORMIES" EXCEPT YOU'RE A SOCIALLY STUNTED SHUT IN.

STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING DELUSIONAL RETARD.

>he can't pay
lol

And what if they block you from going to sites and dont give you the option you fucking idiot?

>FCC chairman lets companies fuck your internet privileges raw with their iron beaded cocks and blocks your access to this website because it doesnt align with their policy.
Oh you mean like what happened with the Daily Stormed? Or more like what happens on Twitter every day? Or like what goes on in reddit all the time? Faceberg, you must mean how Faceberg allows people to exercise free speech all the time?
Google, Faceberg, Twitter, Reddit, and countless others like them are all pro net neutrality. Surely these giants of free speech and privacy would never mislead the public, right?

Facebook censors me, youtube censors me, twitter censors me, cloudflare censors me, all of you people censor me.

I really don't care. I'm taking this sandbox and setting it on fire if you won't let me play.

>Being this triggered
There is no need to be upset friend

>these sites dont do things i want, so how about i let the people who control my access to these sites to begin with also be able to do things i dont want them to do.

Are you stupid?

>You're not secret geniuses or subverting an oppressive conglomerate for the common man, you're just a bunch of massive fucking morons who think they're intelligent.
Your projection never ceases to amaze me.

this

They would be leaving money on the table by flat out denying access to these places. They're businesses you idiot. They want to make money.

People who think they're intelligent but in actuality are incredibly daft brainless invalids and pretend they're not get me angry.

Until people bitch that they give you the option to. Then they take it away for PR.

Or censor information that paints them or their actions in a negative light, preventing people from discussing subjects to begin with that run contrary to their interests.

Good job, dickhead.

So you're telling me this shitty board ISNT full of intellectually stunted mental invalids who think they ACTUALLY know how the world works (they dont), think race actually matters and cry over people of different skin shades bump genitals (it doesnt), and were somehow fooled and enthralled by a fucking tangerine?

This already happens. And it's done by the people who are lying to you to parrot the opinion that benefits them the most.

Literally nothing is going to happen and you're going to forget about this in a few months because the zog machine will feed you something else to be outraged about. Both things I lament. I wish the internet were more exclusive. Too much riff raff. You are on the mental level of the average nigger.

it happens on INDIVIDUAL WEBSITES.

NOT THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU BASIC ACCESS TO THE FUCKING INTERNET.

YOU.

MORON.

Daily Stormer is dropped by its hosting companies, which has nothing to do with NN.

Twitter, Reddit, Facebook are all private companies and sites that can do what they want.

What you don't seem to understand is the difference between internet service providers and web sites. If ISPs are forced to be neutral, then they cannot discriminate against content or web sites without court orders. This means that they cannot block you from accessing Sup Forums or Facebook for "this site does not comply with our Terms of Service", or have a "fast lane" or a "slow lane".

Nice reddit spacing. You have to go back.

MUH ONLINE GAMING

you are a fucking idiot with a IQ below room temperature which is a requirment so the TV man can tell you how smart you are as a democrat and again because of your idiocy you believe it. This is the main way they get votes.. by appealing to idiots egos and wanting to be part of the "smart" people. Idiots thats what you dipshits are.

It must be a pain to have a mirror in your bathroom, then

>He fell for it

I hate the political parties, good to know you're just a slave to their whims.

Oh no what are we gonna do now

>This meme

I hate the political parties not because i have no beliefs, but because they're scams designed to fool gullible idiots or those down on their luck and ignorant of their true intentions via buzzwords to help further their own goals and aims. They dont want to help you, you jackass, they're all frauds, answering to lobbyists and their own corporate interests.

I place you at... 17 years old.

You do realize if you let the FTC and FCC control the internet than the USA Govt will block sites like Sup Forums right?

You can’t allow the govt to interfere and take away what little freedom of speech we have left.

>botnet neutrality
Hi Google!

Why?

Because i observed both from the outside for an extended period of time, formed opinions that line up on both sides the aisle, and paid attention to the behavior of the individuals running the show, deciding both were bullshit and i'd rather not associate with them?

No because you sound like Holden Caulfield, stay the fuck in school.

I'm not in school anymore.

Believe it or not, people who disagree with you arent automatically children.

Att and I believe verizon and comcast have literally done it though

Oh.
Ohhhh.
That's really sad. Really, really sad.

Whats sad?

You're insinuating you're an adult but you're incapable of responding to me without labeling me a child for not holding the same views as you.

What's sad is you aren't a child and you sound like Holden Caulfield.

You know you can use your big man words to explain your point of view instead of making a pop culture reference.

Tell me. Has something upset you?

Stop being a faggot