Dragon Ball Super

HE'S BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4loMKwitntA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were warned and you didn't listen.

It's going to be hilarious when he jobs.

Leave Goku to us

And he will job.

Jobbing is hard work, good job Gohan.

Still weaker than ssjb

Can't wait to see him jobbing.

Ok so what is wrong with geekdom101?

only to job harder than piccolo

>leave the tournament to me dad

FEM-BROLY
FEM-BEERUS
THE LORAX
CYBORG SARGE
AND THEIR CAPTAIN, AYY LMAO

THEY ARE THE CLOWN FORCE, HERE TO STOP THE GOKU MENACE

TOKUSENTAI
TOKUSENTAI

No, leave Goku to me.

>we will never have a crossover between Dragon Ball and Jackie Chan Adventures where Goku and Jackie Chan fight against Super Ultimate Perfect Shendu

kill me

Are they some sort of Power Ranger team?

Also why the fuck is Brolina with them instead of being with Universe 6?
She looks like Cabba, would fit if she is from the same place as him

Leave the job to me, Vegeta-san!

>why is everyone in db super so skinny

GOKU'S GONNA FREAK

what if this fight was setting up the idea that Gohan has to stop his father
youtube.com/watch?v=4loMKwitntA

this episode felt way better than the older ones. What changed?

Have you ever thought that maybe Cell's personality is what Goku's personality would be like if he didnt hit his head?

>implying he will
What a ningen

Team /fit/

Series director

the artstyle

Goku got hurt by a bullet instead of Krillin, that changed

Arrogant
Thinks he's a messiah
Can't handle criticism, blocks people who correct his mistakes
Can't handle his temper, gets into fights over everything
Reviews are absolute dogshit, he just gives a synopsis of what happened in the episode due to Herms' notes, doesn't even wait for the full synopsis or subs to come out just because he wants to be the first one out with a review
Acts like he knows japanese whenever he reads the titles of the episodes and just ends up looking like a cringey moron
Recently has started to clickbait
"yeah bro! Lol bro! Nice bro! Yeaaaah bro!"

Evil goku would LITERALLY be Raditz

>Uncle doing a chi spell beam struggle
>Jade steals the Dragon Balls from the main villain

It's now following Toyo's storyboard. Loosely probably, but still an improvement.

Leave Goku to us

>why the fuck is Brolina with them instead of being with Universe 6?

Clown is a species smuggler. Took Brolina from U6 and the not-Beerus from whatever universe his species is from.

You didn't listen

>all these new characters introduced
>Going to die because Goku was bored
Fuck you Goku

so obviously hit will job to ayy. LOL What we have been saying for months now, hit loses to a big bad crazy strong guy and now *gasp* how will Goku beat him?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? how predictable

Cell is made up of a bunch of other people, though. I doubt Goku as Kakkarot would have been like Freeza.

"Dad... you've gone too far this time."

Herms-babby.

How does Daishinkan react to his daughter, Vados, being wiped along with Universe 6?

Toyo will save us from the skinny menace.

What is the meaning behind Ayy Might's Alien Red Ki?

Why is Goku covered in similarly red ki in the OP?

So it's Toyo's fault that Goku's a fucking retard?

Really makes you think

Leave brolina to me

Probably the one Beerus belongs to, after all it was stated that you become a God of destruction, not born as one

When did goku became obsessed with fights?

>LOL
>?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
>*gasp*

Given that Goku is a retard in both the manga and the anime, i'd say it's Toriyama's fault.

Actually, Broly will be the big wall, right until she loses to Goku in a super close match and she reveals the Ayy Lmao is stronger than she is.

>fem-Broly was deemed too dangerous when she was born and was kept a secret
>the U6 Saiyans king decided to send her away to avoid any danger
>her space pod ended up in the Clown's universe
>Captain Ayy Lmao and his team found her
>they raised her as one of their own

I WANT TO DO LEWD THINGS TO ZENO!

Fucking who?

When wasn't he obsessed with fights?

Clown God Stole her from universe 6 when she was a baby

Hes a collector of Species that his universe doesn't have I.E Saiyans and Beerus and Champa's Race

When he let Vegeta go after him and his bald friend butchered most of his friends just because he wanted to fight him again.

I want to FUG Cabba!

"I won't let you put Pan's life at risk, Dad.

I don't even recognize Goku anymore. Will yesterday go down as the day a single episode changed Goku forever?

Uses "jabroni"

Can't wait to see him become the guy who jobs to show that Vegeta is very strong who also will job to leave the actual fight to Goku.

That could be

best girl incoming

no. we have seen a point beyond this. with uub. he is identical to how he was

Vegeta didn't kill anything besides his bald friend and a saibaman

>Goku says "this isn't my final form
>to other characters fighting Goku is like fighting Frieza who always has some bullshit transformation that's insanely powerful

>THAT FEEL WHEN TFW VEGETA WILL WIN THE TOURNAMENT FOR BRA

THAT FEEL

so this... is the power... of funimation...

that's how goku is supposed to be, not a literal retard but crazy nonetheless

Goku clearly snapped after being hurt by a bullet. His body isn't invulnerable like silver age Superman, it's more like golden age Superman what mean strong bullets at short distances can hurt him but not kill him but still.

Beerus will be killed during the events of the arc. The next storyline will be finding his replacement as the God of Destruction for Universe 7

>that feel when Bra's first memories of her daddy will be of him jobbing to make Uncle Goku look stronger

Toei has problems balancing literal retard and fighting junkie.

>Zeno is innocent
But he has the blood of trillions of sentient beings, and also the shattered souls of as many, on his hands. Zeno literally wiped Future Gohan and others out of their afterlife.

>she slept in the same room as Cabba
>She went mental because Cabba was always crying
>The king stabbed her and threw her because she was too strong
>She survived
>Now she will be obsessed and go apeshit when fightning cabba

POTTERY

Please make it happen

Excuse me?

He always was, but usually he also had other priorities in his mind and wasnt ONLY about fightning.

But now in Super it simply seems like he is almost mad about how much he wants to fight, its like his urge to fight is getting out of control.

There's a difference between
>sparring a defeated but extremely powerful enemy so you can have a good fight later
and
>risking all the damn universes because of a good fight.

>Goten wants to go train with Beerus and Whis
>Chi-Chi says no

Well they just masturbated all over the idea of Super Saiyan Blue Gotenks and then just as quickly took it away.

Thanks, Toei.

Beerus won't die Toriyama likes him too much

>Future Gohan
Was already dead even before Goku Black appeared remember? Was even shown in Future Trunks' flashback

>Tracetaro

>I can't get no satisfaction
>boredom turns into a stone
>I will blow Zeno away

GOKU STOP, YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR

So how are you fags going to cope when the reality turns out to be the same stale shit as always

>Tournement arc
>A new transformation
>no consequences for Goku's retardation

>ywn have a qt saiyan-bulma gf dominatrix

All the Angels are his children and he's lost some already so he probably wont care if Vados dies

NO ONE LIKES GOTENKS
O

O
N
E

L
I
K
E
S

G
O
T
E
N
K
S

Nah it's just Toei being retards as usual.

Ever heard of plot induced stupidity?

>t. Toriyama

DBZ WAS ALWAYS SHIT HOW DARE UO SAY BAD ABOUT DB SUPER

That is not what he meant

If they had to somehow fit Broly into the canon with this girl appearing now. Would before the Cell games be fine?

I think it fits, the rest of the movies can stay non-canon

>tfw even Piccolo thinks Gotenks is a retard

>2017

>you now realize Cuckataro has to fit in SSBKK into his shitty fanfic manga because he was too autistic to include it the first time around

When he Met Master Roshi

Zeno is pure and innocent in the same Asian way Goku is pure and innocent. He has no malice or bad intentions, he's like a very small child and see the entire existence as a box full of toys. Pic related

No, Broly can fuck off and die.

However, I welcome our canon Legendary Super Saiyan mistress.

Based Chi Chi

Well, that's what i expect so i wouldn't be disappointed, but for what it's worth, they said the same about the Zamasu arc, and there were consequences, everything and everyone got fucked and now there's 2 zenos in the current arc.

Not really, because you'd have the characters just fucking off for an unknown period of time and just leaving Earth to Cell undefended. Broly seems to take place in a timeline where Cell was killed before he became Perfect.

You mean how Toyo followed the storyboard for the episodes?

It's fuck all to do with that. The series director is different now and that's all. Toyo is literally half an arc behind so far.