Deathnote 2017

Hey Sup Forums

I don't want this thread to be hateful towards any race or anything.

I am not a racist and i think the casting is fucked up. What's the point in pushing multicultural agenda in this? They should be faithful to the source.

Don't worry, racism is a myth. I hate the cast as well because he is a nigger and L is pale kid.

if they were being true to the source material they'd all be asians.

IP Range Ban the OP, mods.

>i
Stop typing like a retard and fuck off with your shitty 3DPD adaptions.

>asians
What about L? He was not azn or maybe i am forgetting something.

Weird. I see both Sup Forums and tumblr speak in your post. I'm interested what site are you from OP?

It's not only an agenda, it's how you get sjw and niggers to watch your shit movie.

I am most disappointed about Light than about L, at least this actor he has the range to pull an autistic smart nigga character. But seeing the entire cast, you can see they are chosing to change a lot of things. Which is sad. I liked the point that L was a pathetic super smart character while Light was a handsome younger also smart guy with a lot of charisma.

>instead of sweets L will be eating KFC
>Instead of tennis they'll be playing basketball

This.
L had the stigmata of a loser while Light those of a winner.

He's eurasian

I think they should gender swap light and misa. Why not go full sjw? Why the main character is a male? Why he treats her like a puppet? This is plain patriarchy.

I don't want to be racist but fuck that nigger. L is white.

why did I laugh fuck

>Hollywood
>faithful to the source

Don't give a fuck.
Might be good, might be shit.
I like the concept of death note as whole and scenes in it, not specific characters.

I don't care about the rest of the cast but at least make Light Asian. Asian American actors have it tough as it is, at least give them a classic role.

If any of you buy a ticket for this, I will find you.

Good luck.

We'll never be able to have a good thread about this.

>I am not a racist
That's what all racists say, you racist.

Name one nigga in a decent anime

Black Lagoon

pandering and pushing an agenda like this will always lead to a shitty product
it's gonna be shit guys passable at best

>What's the point in pushing multicultural agenda in this?

That guy is of the same culture as you and me. It is not multicultural.

But he speaks Japanese.

If they wanted it to be multicultural, Mello should be the black guy, L should be played by an Asian. Just saying.

Does this look like a detective to you?

this is just a photo of a BLM rally

>L
>Public speech
Inb4 the black guy is the fake L that Light killed.

>How many niggas does it take to shoot you, huh?
>The answer is one.
>I'll catch you, Killer.

Yeah, I don't know what Hollywood has against Asians. They'll throw Rinko Kikuchi a serious role every so often and that's their job done on the Asian front for the year. I get that there aren't that many well-known Asian actors and when Hollywood adapts an anime they're looking for big names to carry it, but it's a little ridiculous how much they get shafted. I guess because Asians don't complain as much about representation as other minorities.

>Inb4 the black guy is the fake L that Light killed.
No way, they don't have the balls to do it andit would cause too much of a shitstorm for the people making the show. Plus they've been advertising L being black too much for it to be fake L.

This, it is already going to be a shitty live action on top of being western. It doesn't really matter who becomes black or white.

It looks like a turbo autist, perfect for L.

This is the L they will try to sell to us probably.

If they keep L's quirks it will be interesting to see a black actor play that role.
Gotta be honest, black L is the only reason why I'm interested in this movie, because of how strange a choice it is.

He doesn't look like the most intelligent person in the world

Nigger, nigger, nigger, etc.

Neither does L

>>black L is the only reason why I'm interested in this movie, because of how strange a choice it is.
>not watching for Willem Dafoe as Ryuk

L is a giant mongrel.

>When asked about L's ethnicity, creator of the series Tsugumi Ohba responded, "I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that." Ohba said that L is the most intelligent character in the entire Death Note series because "the plot requires it." He added that he personally views L as "slightly evil."

What the fuck