Precure Thread

Precure thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

commiesubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/kirapri01v2-patch.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bunny butt.

>tfw kirakira looks fantastic but I have to watch all of gopri and maho first to be caught up

Almost there, wait for me just a little longer my sweet bunny cunny

S A V E D

Precure will never die; you're here forever.

So cat and dog are gay, right?

Good.

>What constitutes as a "GoPrick"?

Anyone who doesn't like Maho or disagrees with that samefagging Mahofag false-flagger.

Just watch Kira with us as it airs and watch them on the side. I dropped Maho and I'm watching Kira.

Don't bring last thread shitposting here.

To watch a series, you HAVE to have seen all of the previous installments, whether they're related or not. Autism can't just be ignored, my friend, I have to complete things if they are incomplete, unless I blatantly don't care about it. If I do though, it MUST be done in order. Rules are meant to BE FOLLOWED. Fuck.

You could kill yourself.

The funny face game is gonna be strong this season.

well, yes, actually, mahofags are small in number but are *extremely* vocal and butthurt. were you even here last week when there were like 2 mahofags having a circlejerk over how "gopricks" are the only reason people don't like maho? hell, for most of last year, criticizing maho at all would get you labelled "goprick" and dismissed. kind of like what you just did. plus, the original comment is just *way* too perfect for mahofag's narrative to be accepted as real uncritically. it looks *exactly* like the kind of comment a fanboy would make to false flag.

that was mean

That's only a vocal few. I like maho and haven't insulted anyone.

PURI PURI PURI KYUA

I have been listening to that damn ED nonstop for hours now, help.

Where the little girls at?

COOKING COOKING HAJIME WA SHOW TIME

Make us two. The ending is great.

yes, sorry, that was badly worded.

True, it's only one or two people who use the term and falseflag.

Kira is the straw that breaks that camel's back. I'll watch the next episode, and if it isn't great I'm out.

I saw this new meme on twitter today. Thanks for the translation.

So what's the word on subs for this season? Is based sub user going to rescue us again or are we fucked?

Kira spurring more Suite fanart was an inevitability.

I can be happy about this

DANCING DANCING ODORANYA SONG

fuck off EOP faggot

So, Parfait or Haachan?

Fucked we are my friend.

Custard.

user will supposedly do it, the first episode of any show inevitably takes longer than a normal one though

Only lolis can save Precure now.

Best thing ever.

I want to rape a rabbit.

Haven't watched it yet, but what I've heard is exciting. The pink has a rookie VA? And this live action cooking sounds great. Like that one segment with Yuko, but every episode?

Parlay

Indeed.

I have to say, the ending was the best one since doki. I'm not a dokifag, but it had good music. finally an ending with both a great song and great visuals again. I liked precure memory as well, just not as much as the older endings.

hr attacks are going to look like semen aren't they?

Just watch raws. Japanese is pretty easy here. It's show for little girls. I never learnt japanese except doing memrise and anki 2 hours a day and reading manga and VN with dictionary, but I understood everything excluding 2 words a had to translate.

Gentlemen, is Yuuki Aoi a cure yet?

No, that's Whip's.

>Mater
I'm reading this as some hick farmer now

(σ・∀・)σ レッツ・ラ・マゼマゼ

Toei confirmed for bros.

No. But a bunch of nobodies you've never heard of are.

Nope, and I hope it doesn't happen before Yukarin cure.

Is Kira Kira zionist propaganda?

Surely you mean lionist

>tfw ywn mating press custard

wryyyyyyy

webm pls.

Fast and efficient. I like you, user.
Slow-mo?

Amazing.

the whole dance is a bit lewd isn't it - lots of hip shaking and thrusting

>mess with cake
>pay with blood

Lewdness aside, did people here like the episode? I missed the reaction threads.

Yes, Precure is saved.

It was good ruined by amateur acting.

On a scale of 1 to pic, how lewd is Kira?

It's all pretty well thought out stuff. Someone really had a ball coming up with this.

so is this being translated still, or are we just watching raws now?

Just that bit. The other steps are very tame.

I like it a lot. It was very fun and enjoing. If the entire season continue to be on the same lvl, it will be one of the best seasons.

All that winking makes part of me harder too.

Godlike thighs.

the jumping makes me envision the slight wobbling of delicately budding breasts under fluffy, lacy training bras.

I'm too stupid to know how use the webm converter for that

Cure Dog makes me question my sexual preferences. She's so cute yet also male (cure).

There's a cheeky little butt waggle in her henshin too.

CHAAAAAANGE INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS

Thanks anyway.

I'm enjoying the digimon bits, unintentional or not.

>Pekorin looks like a fat old man

How did they manage to make the villain fairy look cuter than her?

Almost done, but noticed CommieRaw's v2 so I'll just update it for that.

The series co-director was also series director for Digimon Tamers and Frontier, so it's not entirely unintentional.
It's not specifically Digimon, though, the OP is reminiscent of his work on other shows too.

Nah, she's fat but pretty cute actually once I've seen her animated.

I don't want to download it again, so please release a ver. of the subs file for the first one too.

TOOOOOO SAVE THE DIGITAL world.

All you need to download is the patch: commiesubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/kirapri01v2-patch.zip

Her voice is cute, I'll give her that much.

>Everyone being optimistic
What went so right lads?

My only wish is either for her to ohoho, or to call the other fairy Nii-nii.

It's not Maho

People stopped trolling

Wait, all this does is add the recipe at the end. I can live without that. The timing of the subs should be the same.

I hope she becomes the sixth Cure, assuming she's not a movie-only thing.