Overlord

3 weeks until Overlord hits the big screens and becomes a cinema franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnYqHLmwueg
youtube.com/watch?v=2zNV1rt-gIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What will it be about again?

Will we get new scenes in the movie that wasn't adapted from the LN?

I want to hug her

possibly

>and becomes a cinema franchise.

And no S2 ever.

I just want s2 with a better budget. Madhouse can go fuck off with their OPM boner. I'd rather a new studio handle it than Madhouse's B team.

Has the 10th LN been translated yet or even released?

google?

Didn't Overlord get good sales, as good or better than OPM?

What are the release dates for movies anyway, weren't they mid february and march?

So, what's going to be her endgame if she recieved a resurrection?
Will she and Kajit attempt to get a revenge on Ainz?

They will join the Ainzbowl and drool over mere thought of his beautiful ivory form.

I don't feel hype for those movies at all. Same story again. Just give me vol. 12.

Yes, it did but the anime didn't get as much love and attention as OPM did. Anyway, I just hope they put more effort in the animation department if a s2 is announced.

I only want the limited BD with extra stuff. My wallet is screaming in pain.

After the movie hits, any guesses on when we'll be able to watch it?

The new songs seems good,
youtube.com/watch?v=PnYqHLmwueg

youtube.com/watch?v=2zNV1rt-gIc

Will vol 3 get it's own movie or not? cause they said it's a full recap.
I wouldn't put it past them to just throw it in with the 2 movies for an even bigger clusterfuck.

Volume 12 would be nice. Preferrably better than vol. 11.
I mean, yeah, they can't all be Ainz and Ainzach's roadtrip, but still...

I hope these are only for the movies, the OP and ED of S1 were literally perfect and should be used for every following season.

I sincerely hope that Volume 12 will be have a different structure than the previous two volumes, there weren't bad by any means, but they both roughly followed the same flowchart, so it would be nice if vol 12 did something different.

Yes, it has. As has the 11th

HO!
MY SWEET CLEMENTINE!

Dang I need more wallpapers like that.

Well, from what i heard the vol13 will be released a month after vol12, so i think it will be this way:
-At the start of Vol12 we will get Demiurge and friends POVs, some covert operations
-We will get a story of the Holy Kingdom, some new characters.
-The start of the new demonic invasion and stuff.
-Their pleas for help to the Sorcerous Kingdom, that tactic of forcing two strong beings to fight and taking out the weakened survivor will come into play.
-The fake battle and Ainz acting(inspired by albedo and shalltear Romeo and Juliet) will be the climax.
-vol13 will be all about Ainz fake death and what will be done with it, world reactions.

OPM and Madhouse's A team. You meant army of freelancers...
Overlord got better BD/DVD sales, but OPM franchise's selling much better.

Why the hype? Its simply the anime with a lot of trimming and maybe a minute or two of new scenes and...thats about it.

now I know why youjo senki is reminding me of overlord

>OPM franchise's selling much better

Obviously, since they aren't releasing any shit for people to buy.
Just shows how much of an afterthought overlord was originally intended to be.
Maybe we'll get merch and games after these movies.

Yeah this was my issue with Madhouse handling of the adaptation. They assumed Overlord would flop and be forgotten within a few months.

OPM had been hyped as the savior of anime for fucking months. Too bad it's nothing more than monster of the week and the same repeated meme over and over again. Great animation though, I'll say that much.

>Great animation though, I'll say that much.
Not hard to be good at animating a series which has easily made art style

Vol. 12 will be a Pandora's Actor volume right?