Study confirms women only interested in physically strong men

A new study from Australia finds that the appearance of physical strength accounts for 70% of a man's attractiveness.

Height and leanness together comprise another 10%.

Zero of the 160 women in the study had a statistically significant preference for weaker men.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173311/Women-height-strength-attractive-men.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are too much effort tbqfh

>be tall and broad shouldered with high cheekbones and a strong jawline
>everyone wants to fuck you
it's simple, really

This study is flawed from the get-go.

Short men look good in pictures, where it's not as obvious they are short. Put a short, muscular guy, next to a less phisically fit tall guy, and the average woman will find the tall guy more attractive.

t. 195cm twig

>tfw jacked and lean but only 5'10"
JUST

>people are attracted to attractive people
huge if true

>160 women represent the billions of women on the planet

ok

>caring about what women think

Kek

that they found on the beach*

can't believe the results of this study really if unironical it has revealed profound knowledge never before thought or seen in the history of all mankind just the notion that people with attractive features might be attractive required a great acuity of mind and creativity to perceive wow its just so amazing

Women don't know what they're attracted to
It's common to see a girl say she only dates Hunks, then fall in love with some skinny twink because he's charming and his game is good

Learn basic game and you can attract anyone, it's not that hard

>thinking women have varied tastes like men and not just 1 which is chad
naive desu

>t. fatty

Daily mail is garbage

The primary thing that determines a mans attractiveness is his face and height. It's good to be strong but muscle is not as important as face and height

> The study blocked out the mens faces
what exactly is this study supposed to show? that attractive bodies are more attractive than unattractive bodies? ok

WTF, I'm gonna start lifting now

Manlet weaklings eternaly btfo

nice try armlet

t.pearshaped soyim

Only if the tall one has also pretty face.
If you're just a weak lanklet faggot, women won't find u attractive.
t. former lanklet 195cm 75kg now 105kg athletic masterrace drowning in pussy

> take a /pol of all the most wealthy powerful people in the world
> none of them look like the picture shown

>no faces
If they saw the the 56 face on some of those bods they would reevaluate

Consider anhero.
It would remove your inferior height genes from the pool, which would benefit the masterrace as a whole.

Even those who fail to reproduce are doing their part to help the species evolve.

t. coping with reality and failing horrible, knowing deep down to be inferior

>those guys on Sup Forums are all like "yea he's so fat he can't pleasure her. She's out fucking some strong black stud. Getting filled with his dark cock meat". Absolutely ridiculous *scoffs*

>tfw lean and strong physique from working out
>tfw 5'7" height

JUST

Did ur girlfriend tell u that before she left u for a well build chad?

You'll get the same answers if you ask men. People think attractiveness means looks.

>Women are prone to whoring themselves to disgusting, unattractive men with power and resources, while getting laid by their personal trainer
Big surprise here lad

>doesn't know about daniel cormier, mark hunt, fedor, and mike tyson
neck yourself

He's right you know.

Actual scientific studies have demonstrated height to be the most important factor that women look for in a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

But go ahead and believe a DM articles if it makes you feel better, manlets.

this is just like the PEPSI CHALLENGE where PEPSI won because it tastes sweeter but they only had to take one sip. when people had to drink the whole can, PEPSI was sickly sweet and they preferred COKE

For something to be statistically abnormal it should be 3% or less of a sample size. That's one out of 33.

I think a sample of 100 is the minimum for credibility.

>the appearance of physical strength accounts for 70% of a man's attractiveness
Wrong.
Understand that the study observed women's reaction to a man's body alone, since the women were shown pictures of faceless, shirtless men. The study doesn't tell us how important body appearance is relative to other characteristics such as facial attractiveness, personality, intelligence or socioeconomic status. The study merely concludes that the appearance of physical strength is the most important factor for women when determining the attractiveness of male bodies.

You need to hit "average" on all three of those and have a decent personality.

Dude in their pic is photoshopped

wonder what they'd "find" is the "most important attribute" if they just gave the women resume's

>they don't know about the importance of facial attractiveness, which can actually be described mathematically

LOL That guy in the pic took some bad drugs. His guts have growns almost as much as the rest of his muscles and you can see it through his abdomen. Absolutely disgusting.

> women want men to skip leg day

never
ever
skip
leg
day

That's with pictures. In real life, those muscular men will lose their attention quickly if they can't hoard attention with humour and general social dominance. I've seen skinny manlets pull loads of chicks by acting ridiculous all the time. Really, you just need to have *something* that's going for you.

Kek
>manlet
Im 195cm tall and with that height and above you're just an awkward lanklet when you're not well build too.

This just motivated me to do my chin ups, diamond push ups, and frequency push ups today. Thanks OP.

>195cm 75kg
Not just a lanklet, you were a skeletor. I'm 186cm and weigh 74kg right now but am in the process of gaining and getting jacked

The author of the article is a moron.

The dude in the pic is skinny. He just has muscle with it LOL.

Healthy people aren't loaded with fat.

True. Long time ago. Been lifting for 9 years straight now.

Skinny implies that you don't have any muscle mass.

There's no way anybody would call that guy "skinny".

>faceless men

Are you aware that women focus on the face more than any other body part? The reason they chose the more muscular is that they didn't have faces to choose between.

manlets btfo

this, i let tall negro impregnate my wife. i am subhuman. just 180 cm, 18 cm dick. why breed when i can get wife 195 cm tall black guy with 20+ cm dick

When I think the opposite of skinny, I do not think of "muscular". I think it is a poor choice of words.

I find most women would rather date a skinny dude with little to no muscle over a fat guy most of the time anyways.

This study is relevant if you have a good looking face though, like me. Sorry if you're an uglet user.

btw this is reason why women prefer black men, they are tall and strong. not fat like average white male. so in the end its not about dick but about how they look

That's the spirit.
Thank you for bringing the human race a step forward through your sacrifice.

Shalom fellow lanklet

this, but why? Why is it so important that we select for tallness?

Bullshit. I’ve been around long enough to know that face > all.

>This just motivated me to do my chin ups
Some more motivation here

Be a better man and have a 195cm tall white man with a 20+ cm dick impregnate yourself instead.

>women find pictures of male models more attractive than pictures of cuthbert the local MTG champion
attractive or not when you have a personal link with someone you'll find them attractive, and that shit don't work in photos

>5.8 ft
>6.7 inch dick

I'm ok..Okay /pol??

17 cm dick lol. not only you are manlet, you are dicklet too. i am 18 and consider myself bellow average

check the flag, burgersharts think anyone below 200 lb is a skinny twink

Because bigger is better.
Rich is better than poor, strong is better than weak, intelligent is better than dumb, healthy is better than ill, and so on.
Strong, tall people are harder to kill and more useful in general.

Sorry, you didn't make it, Sven. Your dick is above average by 3cm but you need to be 6ft at least to not be considered a manlet

.8 ft
>ok
you know the answer

>Your dick is above average by 3cm
this is next lvl shitpost. you are just saying that to feel better about your allegedly average 14 cm dick lol.

he is slightly above average actually.

how big are you player? if we weren't on Sup Forums i'd ask you to show us a pic of that commie cock.

Learn to talk to women and you get any woman you want as long as you don't look like fucking garbage.

Nah mane, world average is roughly 14-15cm. But if you exclude asians it would probably be 17cm. I'm 17.3cm. Not much of a difference.

Here in burgerland, I wear "oh, you're getting fat now" size waists and people still refer to me as skinny based on height and body fat distribution. We have a carnival game where the carnie guesses your weight, and if they're off by more than so much, you get a prize. I've been undefeated since I was 16.

But I'm 5'11" and girls call me tell sometimes.
Every time a girl asked my height on tinder and I said 5'11" they still came to bone

>Just learn basic game dude!

This is troll shit. Read average heights globally.

The tallest people in the Western world are people from Nothern Europe around 5'11 average, everywhere else is usually a few inches + below.

True but it's just going to be a lot easier if you've got a good body and an attractive face.

It's probably easier to just lift weight 3-4 times a week and invest in some grooming products than it is to learn "game" or whatever.

In your dreams, manlet, in your dreams.

But my dick is 6.5 inches and girls tell me its big its almost as thick as my arm and it looks like a noble tower.
Girls have cried out in pain when I fucked them too hard.
Pretty sure that's a satisfactory penis.

155cm? You are definitely a manlet mate. It must be tiny mexican girls or chinks that are telling you that. It's probably just to be nice.

>Spend thousands of hours doing repetitious mindless physical labour to make women like you
Pathetic

In my reality. Because that literally happened to me twice on Tinder before.

You don't need to have big muscles to attract opposite sex. If you can lift your woman with ease then you are strong enough in her eyes.

It's all mostly just height, facial aesthetics and personal charm

tfw gf looks very similar to pic related and I have a real beer gut and I'm balding

but she knows I'm strong and saw me shit on nig thugs before we started dating :^)

>tfw forced to work shitty manual labor job that gives you good body without seeming like a try hard

5'11 is 180cm.
>american education

That is enough dick to satisfy any girls that isn't a straight up whore. But if you are hurting them then you are doing it wrong. Girls vaginas are very flexible and will adapt to your size with time and proper foreplay. We are the same size and it only hurts my gf if I'm doing it too hard or it's been a while since we last had sex.

you have to be a special kind of stupid to think girls dont die for height

they love tall guys and giant cocks(mostly for sycking becuz they cant take the D) doesnt matter pussys r made for male pleasure only lol

It was a colombian girl and a Flip
Close though.
Trust me m8 I've barely met any girls taller and those ones were pretty huge framed. Big girls m8. But they would have boned I bet. 5'11" isnt a manlet

lol please i'm a tall skinny nigga with killa style (rick owens raf simons usually what im dressed) and i get mad bitches

fuck ur shill thread

Retarded imperial system. Six foot is 180cm.

Can confirm. My face is like 5/10 at best but when i was exercising every day and was obviously healthy as fuck, I literally was Chad Thundercock in person to women

The idea of being gymcel is something of a meme. Sure yes it's possible to be ripped but not be getting laid, but women do find strong men sexually very attractive no lie.

point being if you had an identical twin in better shape than you he would win
moral of the story is to stop being a lazy fuck and hit the gym

The girth of the dick is like the most important part. You could have an average lenght but if you have a bigger girth than normal then you're okay.

Most wymans like normal sized dicks with a bigger girth.

It hurt cause I wanted it too. I was taking out to the head and then going balls deep. fast.Hurting a girl with your penis is amazing. I still look back on those moments with pride. But if my penis was too small to make it hurt. That would mean it was small.

That's bunch of bullshit, since people used to be married until death without cheating and men weren't build strong at all. The only thing that matters in relationship is country creating the environment for good relationship.
What women want? They aren't sure always. For starters they like music being aired to them and like television being presented to them. Then they love what magazines tell them to love.

And thus the Royal Family was cucked with a ginger cuckoo's egg.

Honestly think it's face that matters most alongside build.
I'm tall (188cm) and in good shape, but ugly as hell and I've never gotten laid with anyone but prostitutes