Tfw Goku is now literally worse than Hitler

>tfw Goku is now literally worse than Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq0q0pJwLL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in what way?

The narrative is starting to call Goku on his arrogance. Goku decides he sick of not having anyone to fight and wants Zen-chan to start his Universe tournament. Beerus warned him that regardless of what Goku thinks he is, whole universes are going to be put in danger if Goku presses Zen-Oh into starting this tournament. Beerus starts to get angry with Goku and threatens to destroy him right where he stands if he doesn't back off but Goku just presses the Zen-Oh button to warp to Zen-Oh's palace.

>exterminates 11 universes just because he was bored

This actually sounds really interesting. I should watch Super sometime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq0q0pJwLL0

Here's the important scene of that episode. Personally I like the change of pace where Goku is starting to get his naivete and ignorance looked at more closely. They mentioned it in RoF but didn't really do anything with it but I think that might be taking center stage this time around

>Already responsible for the destruction of 12 universes because he forgot the talisman to seal Zamasu. Gets out of the time machine after the time line destruction like it was just a fun battle
>Oh well I'm bored, let's destroy another time line

>menace to the universe
>coming from the same guy who was nowhere to be found when MB was destroying planets for sport

Everybody knew where he was, he was napping.

SCREENCAP THIS:

This entire tournament arc will just be set up for the Grand Priest as the final big bad of Super, a la Fairy Tail with the Grand Magic Games and future Rogue. Grand Priest will instigate his plan to kill Zeno and become the new omni-king halfway through the tournament, and Goku and co. will have to stop him
if i'm wrong then i'll dress up like videl and you can hold my hand

... What?

I apologize if I come across as rude and this is as someone that doesn't particularly care about DB anymore, but does it feel like it's getting more retarded the longer it goes on?

>implying Goku won't just wind up convincing Zeno-Oh to spare ALL of the universes at the end of the arc.

>tfw Black was a fake out and Goku will be the the villain of this arc

>more retarded the longer it goes on

This happens in anything that has any scale of power creep.

It's so retarded at this point because this shits been escalating for decades. It's so retarded in fact that it's going full circle on itself, having gods being harmed by bullets.

Most people are, considering how great Hitler was.

I look forward to it, Videl-chan

So, who's going to be the hero now? Gohan?

wasn't gohan a arrogant savage whenever he went ssj2? tpping into that saiyan blood I see

This, at the very least both of them will have forgotten at the end and everyone will live happily ever after.

He also wanted to convince Vegeta to leave for training. Getting really cocky there.

>It's okay when Zamasu does this
>Somehow Goku is worse than Hitler

What if the looming threat of destruction is just a little fib to motivate the fighters to train as hard as they can?

Zamasu did it for justice, so it's fine

So this is the Universe 7 team:
>2 Saiyans
>3 Humans
>2 Androids
>1 Half-Human, Half-Saiyan Hybrid
>1 Namekian
>1 Majin

Fucking hell, could they not find anyone better? The fate of the universe depends on the outcome of this tournament, and this is the best lineup they can get?

Shit, at this point, it would be more efficient to resurrect Frieza and convince him to not be a dick. Actually, that would be more interesting.

> Freiza
> not Cell
It would be great having Cell in an actual tournament. I kind of want him to host a hell tournament. Call it the Hell Games.

>Super is actually trying a coherent plot.

You can tell hubris is finally showing Goku's dark side, and Beerus, as much as he wants to kill Goku for it, knows:

a) Zen would kill him if he touched his bff
b) He's just as arrogantly looking to prove his universe is the best

Yes, character development. In MY DBS.

Not sure if original Videl-chan or just meming

The call that saved 11 universes

Super has its fair share of problems, but character development is not one of them

>Gohan's struggle between martial arts and family life (and no, just because Gohan isn't muh badass doesn't mean it's bad writing you fucking plebs)
>Trunks' existential crisis over his constant reliance on time travel but then having a renewed purpose in seeing Gohan's peaceful life
>Vegeta's continued growth as a person, showing his family life and mentoring of Cabba
>Zamasu's descent into madness as he tries to dress up his immense butthurt over getting his ass kicked by a filthy mortal as divine justice

>not putting super in the OP
wew

Resurrect Frieza and Cell for help. Cell can become a Golden Namekian-Sayian God. Have Frieza train more than 4 months.

I could actually see Frieza reluctantly helping.

I mean, his goal is to rule the galaxy or something. He can't do that if the universe is destroyed.

Al those new fighters as well as each Universes gods and angels.
Well, Dokkan Battle just got a whole heap of options for new cards.

>daishikan-sama the rules have changed and all the universes have been spared, expect your punishment

Eventually Goku HAS to fight Zen-sama. That's why this whole tournament is a farce.

The angels are a whole sub tournament on their own.

What if he threat is an ancient evil from beyond the 13th universe?

naw man it's gonna be like videl chan said
and if it isn't...

Would make sense, he destroyed like 4 universes, if something survived it would have a grudge agaisnt zeno

There is literally nothing wrong with a bit of sacrifice when you're looking for a good fight.

But what if he wins? What if Goku becomes literally Number 1 and no one can challenge him anymore? How far will he go to find a new opponent to satisfy his needs?

Next arc.
Due to the events taken place at the 12 universe tournament arc, somebody who decided that the multiverse would be better off without Goku uses the Super Dragonballs to wish that Goku never existed.
History of Dragonball changes for the worse as without Goku many of the evil characters were not stopped and major events altered (Vegeta and the remaining Saiyans remain Friezas slaves, Frieza eventually stumbles across Earth and decides to claim and sell it, the Androids in turn were created to fight off the invading aliens, Babadi eventually arrives sensing the energy needed to revive Buu etc. The few characters who remembers the timeline with Goku in have to find more dragonballs to wish Goku back but that is hard to do when all the peple who had items to locate dragonballs are gone.

absolute madman

Thing is why would he want to be a king ?

Also if he could kill zeno why wait so long ?

The Kai's said in zamasu arc that xeno cannot be killed.

>yfw the cloaked figure next to the clown god is a survivor of one of the destroyed universes

I don't know why you're surprised, he's a Saiyan, his true evil nature is starting to show.

Frieza ain't gonna help unless he thinks he can convince the rest the competition to gank Goku and Beerus before he obliterates the competition. Not gonna happen.

Cell on the other hand, is gonna be thrilled to participate for more Zenkais and people to absorb.

>mfw the final fight of the arc is Goku vs Vegeta with Vegeta as the hero and Goku as the villain and Vegeta finally wins in a straight fight

Cell wold participate just for fun. He likes fighting and loves dramatics and showmanship.

And then we have Chi Chi regressing to hurr you have to study Goten forget that I was the one who trained you back then and was not forcing my beliefs on you back then.

Why people still like this shit in 2017

>Goku congratulations on you and your Universe winning the Tournament of Power
>However, there's one more opponent you have to beat to ensure the safety of your Universe
>Both Zen-O pose
>Fuuuu-

What if Goku turning evil is just a subtle way for Toriyama saying that too much of a good thing can be bad?

I remember he has tried to wash his hands of Dragon Ball for many years now, and people kept demanding more from him. He can't even start new projects anymore because people don't like them as much as Dragon Ball.

All I got from that was that Goku's the only based character around

>Androids
Cyborgs

What the fuck Goku

>What if Goku turning evil
It won't happen because if that happens Japan will riot in the streets.

This episode has kinda valid reasoning for that: since the world isn't in peril and they can't really rely on martial arts tournament to sustain themselves (either beat Mr Satan resulting into relationships broken with their peaceful days getting bothered by people OR job every time to get money while losing their cred as martial artists), the only way to improve their future lives is through education. Sure, Chi Chi's being a little too shrill about it but you shouldn't just assume that she didn't have a point.

So why is Frost making a comeback?

Pretty sure he is a known fugitive in Universe 6, and I'm sure Champa hates his guts. To top it all off, he's probably not even that strong anymore, unless he has a Golden form like Frieza now.

>Hurr Money
Gohan is married to the daughter of the literally richest man in the world who also owes everything to Goku and company.

They also are close friends with Bulma who are also among the richest people in the world.

Money issues are the least of issues they could possibly have.

>Hurr the world is at peace
So Goku and Goten can't enjoy fighting anyway? For hobby? For sport? Just because there's no world ending threats, you know, the kind there was during Gohan childhood and where she was still the same cunt HURR WHO CARES IF THE WORLD IS DESTROYED GOHAN NEEDS TO STUDY, they cannot enjoy fighting just for the sake of fighting?

That's the issue with Chi Chi. She's completely unreasonable about everything and doesn't let anyone do anything they enjoy or need to do because of her fucked up priorities. What's more, she's actually a manipulative bitch and a liar. Remember how she went on how they didn't have money anymore, when a some time ago Mr Satan gave them 100mil Zenny and it turns out she had pocked it and was lying about not having anymore money and that Goku should work?

She had mellowed out during Buu arc but Toei's gonna Toei and they killed her character once more.

Chi-Chi is a tiger mom. Many Asian women act like this in real life.

The biggest problem with Chi-Chi is that she's too realistic.

So that alien dressed in red seems to be this tournament arc's hit.

Champa said at the end of the last tournament that all of his first team were required to come back otherwise Zeno might get mad

He also kind of look like Tagoma, but with pitch-black eyes and gainz.

>Money issues are the least of issues they could possibly have
Do you have no shame in mooching off people?

>they cannot enjoy fighting just for the sake of fighting?
Chi Chi does let Goku off when their finances have been settled nowadays.

>the kind there was during Gohan childhood and where she was still the same cunt HURR WHO CARES IF THE WORLD IS DESTROYED GOHAN NEEDS TO STUDY
Agree with you that Chi Chi had her priorities screwed up there. That and she's probably not aware how much a threat Cell is. I mean, Frieza was legitimate threat but he was disposed of in a matter of minutes when he arrived on Earth plus the Androids and Cell were created by the Red Ribbon Army so her ignorance kinda plays into this.

>some time ago Mr Satan gave them 100mil Zenny and it turns out she had pocked it and was lying about not having anymore money and that Goku should work
Didn't the treasure of the Ox King, Chi Chi's father, have already been used up at this point? Even if you do have a lot of money now, it doesn't mean you'll have it forever. There's also inflation, etc. One could do stocks, passive income management, etc but that kinda requires a different sort of education but you get the point.

>She had mellowed out during Buu arc but Toei's gonna Toei and they killed her character once more
While I can see the rational behind Chi Chi's action, I won't say that it's enough. I mean, why not explicitly tell us why Chi Chi's mad other than Goten wanting to train? How about Goten having an assignment but he's bored of doing it (teacher's a dick by giving way too long, too hard) that he wants to train for a change of pace? Simple things like that would make her a little less of a cunt while making Goten act like a normal child. It's those small details that make it better.

>the only way to improve their future lives is through education.
Your father is a god with the best connections in the universe, who could excuse himself to go to the washroom, warp around, and then casually return with the means to be granted three wishes. You started flying around as a kid and soon after unlock his once fabled transformation, which defeated a planet-busting alien emperor who genocided your race just for being a rumour, merely for fun. Your half-alien best friend is the son of the former prince of said alien race (also a god) and his mother is the world's richest person and can build time machines. Oh you two potential gods can do a dance to fuse with each other to decimate powerful threats to the planet.

But no... It's all downhill from here if you don't get that STEM degree.

That was supreme kai's fault. He could easily Kai Kai and ask Whis for help, but decided he wanted to personally avenge his friends like a retard.

Isn't she modeled after Toriyama's first wife or something?

Again, look at the first point: shame in mooching off people.

Not saying that Chi Chi's right about "Education > anything else even if the whole world is in trouble" but being able to stand on your own without depending on others is nice. I mean, look at those connections suddenly getting cut off because that said father is a fight junkie who endangered not just the universe you lived in but plenty others all because he wanted a good battle, getting a good education is a step in the right direction.

>tfw it was according to keikaku
>Zamasu was Goku's doing all along

>the world isn't in peril
Then why did she train Goten in the first place? Did she know Buu was coming? You can't explain this bs.

Pretty sure that was filler.

Upcoming martial arts tournament. You know, the one that would bring money.

What I can't explain/rationalize though is why didn't Chi Chi enter the tournament herself! She got into the finals and met Goku back in DB so she's capable. It's not like the other contestants are at DB Tien's tier either.

Never trust the color Cyan user

>Vegeta
>Not Captain AyyLmaoo

>but being able to stand on your own without depending on others is nice.
He already can. Kid is a Super Saiyan. The entire military force of the world combined can't come close to touching him. His brother already got an education and its only because of these moochers that his new family along with the entire planet haven't been incinerated. Can find alot more uses for that than being a salary man or Mr. Satan.

>There's also inflation, etc. One could do stocks, passive income management, etc but that kinda requires a different sort of education but you get the point.

Or I could fly into a drug cartel island compound, catch their bullets, and then sink it all into the ocean after extracting the loot.

>Tfw Black was a precursor to Goku becoming evil
>Tfw Goku will become the ultimate savage

This is probably Toei's inconsistent filler-y antics but being Super Saiyan doesn't mean shit anymore. SS Goku got hurt when Krillin threw a stone at him and now we have even Goku getting hurt by bullets.

I was only thinking of legit, good ways to earn money. Not that saying that as your reason in front of Chi Chi would actually make her stop being a cunt and force education on you if you're Goten.

This coming from a cat that exterminates half a planet because he didn't like their food.

Angels aren't allowed to fight anything, only act as mentors/interplanetary travel for Gods of Destruction.

That's where Uub comes in. He's a kid who starts out as strong as kid buu and actively seeks out the world maritial arts tournament.

he could've asked whis to wake beerus up

We also had nappa tanking fighter jets with his body. Consistency is completely fucked.

someone should make a quick rundown with the Grand priest,i think it will fit very well with this meme

Well, in the manga, it was because they attempted to poison him, and the manga has the script/storyboard supervised by Toriyama, while there's no time for that in the anime schedule.

May be a case of the barriers needing to be actively maintained and in those situations they weren't.

Goku could use the Dragon Balls to wish for infinite money and Chi Chi would still bitch.

Fucking cunt.

>Goku holds the entire universe hostage
where when you when Goku became Frieza

> Cell on the other hand, is gonna be thrilled to participate for more Zenkais and people to absorb.

Cell doesn't need to absorb people anymore.

Cell would be highly competitive since he has a multiverse to prove that he's perfect. And there's a Golden God form for him to achieve.

Character interaction would also be fun since half of the team would have very good reason to hate his guts, considering he ate them. or murdered them or their close family.

Certainly a better inclusion than fucking Roshi.

How is Toriyama going to pull out 120 fighters?

> Zeno potara fusion gives them a fighter body

this

reviving nappa could be interesting

>"The Zero Ningen Tournament is now underway."

I'm guessing the first team to get five wins advances. Otherwise, it's going to be a really long arc.

Also, I'm imagining:

>Tournament starts
>12 teams (Six Bouts)
>6 teams (Three Bouts)
>Three teams remaining. One team gets to skip to the end.
>Goku's team fights, while some other team gets the skip.
>Goku's team fights in the finals.

In all likelihood, the vast majority the fighters are not going to be shown, and they'll just say that they got defeated by the other universes' fighters while we weren't looking.

Destroying planets is his job. Beerus just creates conditions that help him decide which planets he'll actually destroy.

This has been building up ever since DB
> Goku Letting Piccolo jr Go train so he could fight him again
>Goku letting Vegeta go solely that he could fight him again
>Goku letting Frieza power-up to 100%
>Goku ignoring Bulma's advice to just find Gero's lab and destroy it before the androids appear just so he can fight them
>Goku not taking the Cell threat seriously enough
>Goku ignoring Shin and threatening to kill because he wants to fight Majin Vegeta
>Goku ignoring Shin and giving energy to Buu's awakening
>Goku wishing back Kid Buu so that he could fight him again
>Goku says he was just toying with buu as SSJ3 instead of just finishing the job as quickly as possible
>Goku 'conveniently' forgetting the paper seal meaning he got to fight Zamasu several more times in a row
> Goku Putting a Hit on himself so he could fight Hit again
>Not to mention he's never kissed his wife cause kisses are icky.
>Even his son who is most like him would rather be responsible and train with Trunks on earth.

I think that proves Son Goku is Fucking crazy and is a menace to the multiverse

Goku being so bored and wanting to fight strong opponents so much that he slowly turns into a menace

>His Smile in the opening when he's surrounded by the crimson Aura

>The lyrics of the Opening are about Goku being bored
"I can't get no satisfaction''
"boredom turns into a stone"
" I wanna Laugh like Crazy"
"I will blow Zeno away"

>Gets Zeno to hold The tournament of Power Where universe are going to be destroyed

> The Parallel of Goku and Raditz

> Beerus openly states that Goku is getting too dangerous and completely out of control and seems to want to kill him in 78's preview

>Goten finally getting stuff like show how smart but carefree he is even wanting to train with Whis remember Toriyama only created goten to "replace goku" in the Buu Arc

>Ayy Lmao's team being the Major fight it seems they look like superheroes with the matching outfits

Satan is more than willing to give loadsamoney to Goku and anyone who could easily beat him up. They really don't need any money. Chichi is only doing it because she wants Goku to be a good role model for Goten and a husband that treats her as a wife.