PEDO LOSES AGAIN! I TOLD YOU SO

>yfw Roy Moore loses
I said it to you fucking Americans no one wants to vote a known pedo into the Senate, you are fucked nazis go cry to your Papa Drumpf now! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK YOU MUTTS GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO WIN WIN WIN

WHAT CAN YOU DO NAZIS? Roy Moore fucking Looosttttt! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITEY FUCK ALABAMAN WHITES
BLACK LIVES MATTER THANKS BLACKS FOR VOTING DOUG JONES!

Gisa kiz !

Bon Bon is best girl.

Democrats have a vision for America’s future !

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Republicans are cucks who pay for BLACKED

Whats with the banana american flag? Who came up with that a nigger?

A blue wave is happening, and Trump will not get his wall or immigration reform.

Also, Trump is a one-term lame duck president now.

The franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Elite pedophile rings exist. I hope this is not just partisan bullshit and lefties start waking up to the reality that a large chunk of politicians from the Democrat and Republican parties are compromised and are complicit in this wickedness.

I have a dream

You triggered Mutt? Sweetie please Roy Moore lost, and then Drumpf lost in 2020 then us Antifa will grab him into the streets and hang him like we did to Mussolini in WW2.

I predicted Roy Moore lost and my prediction is right. So suck it up you salty faggot and deal with it royboy

Doug Jones isn't that bad, he's a moderate. He has all the same views as Trump. The only thing they disagree on is building the wall. But Doug Jones is against immigration, pro-LGBT, pro-abortion, pro Medicare, wants insurance for pre-existing conditions and children, wants to build up the national defense, wants tax cuts for corporations.

He's literally a Trump moderate. I wouldn't be surprised if he helps Trump with a lot of legislation. Roy Moore was a shitty candidate, he's the "Hillary Clinton" of the Republican Party.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THE DAMAGE CONTROL
>b-b-but we never even cared!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

...and the bait was swallowed. How many fish will get hooked?

We are making changes to your real world you nazi cuck what are you going to do? Cry like a baby in your monitor doing nothing, go fuck yourself royboy you've lost the battle

1) Bon Bon isn’t best and she wasn’t difficult either
2) Moore is an alleged pedophile and the DNC is demonstrably voter fraudulent

Fuck forgot image

Good explanation

imagine being this obsessed with another countries politics. feels good man

GOP just shat it's pants. This was a hard fucking loss for them theirs no two cents about it. A solid South just went blue. People up for re-election just got a wake up call. Shits gonna get wacky

You guys just don't want to listen to my predictions. You called me a shill. Faggots. Everything you dont like.

But. I. WAS. Right. Again!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!

And we liberal loons are going to take this country over and continue where we left off after Reagan hijacked the country.

>post full of Sup Forums meme phrases
It sure is weird seeing the left abandon all their old slang for memespeak.

Soon you will find out

>malay monkey in charge of calling others mutt
even pinoys laugh at you, monkey.

this is a slide thread for

Sure you will

(1). BonBon has a vagina and cute to fuck, that thing is a medusa landwhale merman that literally is vaginaless
(2) Roy Moore is a proven pedo, his friend told that back in Vietnam he fucked little girls.
Go cry mooore you royboy loser loser go fuck yourself nazi

Yeah, moderates win, I was on twitter and liberals really think they've won something. Doug Jones is your typical centrist Democrat. He's basically like Bill Clinton without NAFTA and blowjobs.

This is how we change the country, we don't need all republicans, we need everyone to be on the scale from "moderate to right wing". Just keep out 70 IQ niggers and SJWs. Nigger voters are dumb, they just see a D in front of the name and think it's good.

Lmao muh slide thread
Muh shills
Muh shareblue
Fucking frogs surrender monkeys
We are better than mutts

Reminder faggot mutts I WAS RiGhT AgAiN! GET FUCKED YOU NAZI DRUMPF SHILLS GET FUCKED /PTG/ SOYBOYS GET FUCKED REPUBLICAN SNOWFLAKES THIS IS LEFTYPOL TIME TO SHINE!

Stfu Nazi, i told you the Trump moderate Doug Jones would won. You're a fucking Larping shill.

no, you are not better than mutts, you litterally ARE mutts.
But not just ANY kind of mutts, the kind mixed with an offshoot of humanity, homo florensis.
Do we start talking about that, monkey?
Again, you slide from and i'll remind it, every single time, because fuck you faggot, that's why.
Also, as a sidenote, if you're not white, you're not even fucking in place to talk shit about the amerimutt, because if you had any sense, you'd understand it's implicitely pointing your lot as filthy corruption.
>subhumans
>has reached self-awareness
pick one, and only one.

malay faggot

To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore

How the fuck did Sup Forums fucked up by supporting a known pedo? Fucking nazi snowflakes just keep losing. God I hope you nazis repent!

Royboy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHJEAUSCHRISTTAKETHEWHEELHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His name was Seth Rich !

Vaginaless is actually pretty concerning, I’ll give you that, but Cala is way cuter.

I hadn’t heard about this Vietnam story, this was on HuffPo

>“There were certainly pretty girls. And they were girls, and they were young. Some were probably very young, I don’t know,” Staehle said.

>Moore, he said, left immediately.

You can insult me all you want frenchie but you know I am right and you are wrong. Tl;dr didn't read please save your country from being muslimized then we can talk alright sweetie?

You're a Nazi, larping as a nigger. Get off here, you fucking Nazi. You thought Roy Moore would win and now you're raging. There was no way a pedo could beat a moderate like Doug Jones or Donald Trump. Now stop larping, you fucking Nazi.

Okay mutt you got me

gay

god bless!

Not ghey

Thanks for all the (((yous))) faggots.

It's that shitposting malay. Mike or whatever. That one faggot who heavily tried to shill his shitty chist-chan comic and patreon, and got blown the fuck out last year here and got less than Dobson in Patreon, and who's been trying to stir up shit here ever since. He ruined the Sarah Auschwitz Andersen last year too.

He knows our slang because he lurks around threads, trying to find ones where he can stick his dick in and ruin, absorbing the vernacular as a side-effect.

Ignore his posts. Ignore his threads. Report him at every sight, because he's ban evading.

... I know I had a picture of the faggot someone posted, but I don't know. My Sup Forums folder is HUEG.

>Doug Jones
>moderate
Bound to the party line is a moderate now?

learn to draw mike

Thats some stong lemonaide

Wrong. I am not mike. Call me shitskin troll. I just want the (yous)

and Sup Forums supported those pedos
#pedogate is real
Sup Forums is pedogate

Dont you have a shitty mulism overpopulated nothing country to die in?

Obviously femanon, never done hard work a day in your life, hands. You know the rules. TITS OR GTFO

>153096959
If that's the case, all malays write and act the same, and all should hang.

But seriously, who are you trying to fool, mike? Just pull the trigger already.

Fuck you i paint chairs for a living