You feel that Sup Forums? That's exactly how Hillary cucks felt on election night

You feel that Sup Forums? That's exactly how Hillary cucks felt on election night.

We can either stand in the highway and block traffic like retards, or we can put boots to the ground and retake our future. Starting with every media outlet that shilled out these fake allegations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcmKZ63T0ac&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, Alabama won't tolerate a demofaggot for too long, so I am not sure as to why everyone is so upset.

LOL this is nowhere near how devastated Hillary cucks were on election night. This is more like a Chris Cuomo "ahh that sucks" reaction. We still have a Senate majority.

Not to mention now we don't have the albatross of "you guys elected abuser omfg" in 2018. Remember all the articles Democrats putting out this week saying "a Moore win will be a bigger strategic victory for Democrats than a Jones win". They now gained a pyrrhic victory by defeating Moore.

You're right. The democrats winning Alabama is no big deal.

I don't feel anything, I don't even know who these guys are

It's over dude. The only way you're taking back America at this point is war. Stop pretending you'll win through elections.

>We still have a Senate majority.
No, cuckservatives have a majority

Savor the flavor. The "Democrats" are going the way of the Whig party, with noone but themselves to blame.

I want to give a special thanks to the lolbertarians that helped spread bullshit designed to destroy the reputation of the guy favoring smaller government because it's hard to tell the difference between blue and black ink and they were too lazy to run a search for Dilbert Adams. Bang-up job, really. Lolbertarians are worse than liberals.

Regardless, I can guarantee you that there will be no complacency in the future. Doug Jones will immediately remind the people of Alabama why they fucked up, and he'll remind every other state what the left has in store for them if they get lazy.

I actually think this is good long term ,pol had too many victories. We need obstacles to overcome ,to finally halt the destruction of our societies. If we have clear goals we can channel our autism towards we are way more effective

We still get to race war though, right?

That's another point. I don't think we did enough to debunk these claims against Moore. We took his victory as a given.

Whether or not AL_user is legit should be irrelevant at this point simply because we know we were complacent, and that could cause losses in the future.

CHEATING --- VOTER FRAUD
youtube.com/watch?v=dcmKZ63T0ac&t=1s

Check out that video. Details actual election fraud and the bullshit pulled by an outside corporation that popped up for the sole purpose of attacking roy moore.
in the video he describes how the company was funded in such a way that its impossible to tell where the money came from until after the election. This company was responsible for false attack ads that had to be taken down because they were factually incorrect.
They are largely responsible for the bullshit inside of Alabama. The company will be gone before any real investigation is done and we will never find out who was all behind it.
>this is somehow legal
>this somehow doesn't invalidate the election results

>You feel that Sup Forums?
Not really. I'm not sure why this is even relevant.

Alabama has always been considered one of the joke states.

no, devastated is what you'll be when Trump is impeached

By all means, put shoes to soil, son.

Libfag here, the Senate map for 2018 is so full of Class of 2006 dems that we're guaranteed to lose 2-3 Senate seats. Also, this race was an exception to what has otherwise been a shit year for dems in special elections. Don't forget Montana and Georgia.

Republicucks btfo

Fox news would be one of them.
No damn better than cnn

Infuriated if the evidence is shit.

If Trump gets impeached for being a Russian agent working directly for Putin mafia bosses to-do ...

Whatever Putin wanted...

Id be surprised Sup Forums never figured it out.

>no, devastated is what you'll be when Trump is impeached
If this happens, I hope it'll get violent, so we'll have a happening.

This. While it stings to have lost here, this highlighted the threat of media lies. Just broadcast what lies you want believed loud enough...

It's simple, and annoyingly effective.

Yes! It's so over, Drumpkins. Sessions is a mole. Bannon is a failure. Ivanka is a Democrat. Trump is isolated. Coulter won't defend. It's Over. Welcome to slavery.

You say that like this isn't a one-off aberration

>Well, Alabama won't tolerate a demofaggot for too long
lol they're stuck with him for 6 years now

not everyone here is a seppo. And no, sometimes you lose in the democratic process. Stop being such a little bitch.

Lol nope you idiot, it was a special election, not a normal one

retard, it was a special election. There's another election in 2 years.
gz on being the dumbest fuck in this thread

But wait, there's more...

>now we don't have the albatross of "you guys elected abuser omfg" in 2018

yeah, there will just be "Trump went balls to the wall to support an abuser" and "GOP financed the abuser".
this albatross is still around, lol, and Dems now doubled the score.

I'm ready to kill all niggers.

Holy fuck id hate to a Republicuck a right now lol

you guys think Sup Forums activism matters? top kek

Trump saved us from Hillary.

Get Over It.

That said. Thank God I'm not from Alabama. Yuck.

>Well, Alabama won't tolerate a demofaggot for too long

Well, they voted for him, so your information might be wrong.

Clearly Alabama has become more "Obama" over time and attitudes to women and ethnics have softened there of late. If the trend continues it will lead to a much more comfortable win for the democrats next election.

lol I really don't care, I'm just more annoyed at the raid going on Sup Forums right now than anything.

It can, Sup Forums's memes spread everywhere. Think "It's Okay to be White" for example. But it requires a high concentration of autism or else it doesn't go anywhere.

When was the last time Sup Forums had a victory? When Trump said he's moving Israel's embassy to Jerusalem?

>or we can put boots to the ground and retake our future
kek
>stand up and defend other whites verbally
>other whites reward you by locking you in jail and destroying your life.
yeah nah, whites can fuck off. let it all burn and let these cunty women have it all their way.

Fucking write ins....I did my part and voted for Moore. You know those write ins are people who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Moore but didn't want Jones....

This. Don't act like crying democucks, don't talk about moral victories and shit, just own the defeat and learn from it so that we can win next time. That's how you win.

Look at the democrats for example. they always fuck themselves over because they nominate transniggers after losing. Don't be like them don't double down on shit.

>you guys think Sup Forums activism matters? top kek

Hey, arguments in the high school lunchroom don't start themselves, you know.

at this point i think it's unfair to say that Sup Forums supports Trump. Back in 2016 maybe, when it was super fake Hillary vs the wildcard Trump. It's very different now thou. Trump has proven time and time again that he's just a puppet, and it's painfully clear. Also, the his main defenders here are redditfugees, fucking retarded magapede cult who'll defend literally anything

Fox News is about to get WORSE. Murdoch is selling to Disney (totally Globalist). Murdoch is a life-long Liberal & the Fox News crew is overwhelmingly NYC Dems anyway. The people who steered the old Fox News are gone, & Murdoch ( who tried to be fair in giving the Conservatives some voice) is almost gone.

Oh crap!

I guess, people don't want a rapist and a brain dead christian fundamentalist as a senator.
Who could have foreseen this?!?
Everyone?

Over 22,000 GOP voters wrote in other people instead of voting Moore. If they had voted Moore, Moore would have won. Can you fix that kind of stupid among the GOP voters? Plus Dems will use "ANY means necessary" to win. Nothing is too dirty for them & the Globalist Left owns all the mainstream media.

Whichever side wins, its always a member of the elite in the Senate.

The elite always wins.

Someone with brain in a drumpet thread

>people don't want a christian fundamentalist

This is Alabama we're talking about, nigga.

Wow who could have gussed 22k people would have been uncomfortable voting for a guy who had been grooming girls a third of his age for a decade! PEDO SUPPORTERS BTFO

Exactly, the write-ins didn't want Jones & they got Jones because they refused to vote for the only candidate able to stop Jones. Just massively stupid: they refused to support Bad so now they have Worse. Kudos to you for doing your duty. I would have voted Moore too. The worst accusations probably fake. Dem hit job.

What's it like being this ignorant

>p-p-p-pls Sup Forums be as assmad as we are, we can't take it anymore
>over a year after, still bootyblasted by Trump election
>implying Sup Forums is burgerland: the board
cancerous lefties, that's why nobody likes you, that's why your family hates you, and that's why leftism is a big predictor for #dieingalone

The worst accusations are fake? He didn't deny a single one of them sans a yearbook timestamp which you guys went on to mental gymnastic yourselves into believing a dozen women were jeopardizing their entire lives to spout false accusations at a politician in podunk alabama that no one gave a fuck about. Neck yourself pedo sympathizer.

Everyone will forget the abuse claims in 5 seconds (they already have) and Trump didn't go balls to the wall, remember that he backed Luther strange

>jeopardizing their entire lives
lmao

Good to know you still believe in due process :^)

Total BS. Moore was in his early 30's looking for a wife. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama. He asked permission of the parents to court. Accusations of misconduct ginned up by Dems.

>He didn't deny a single one of them sans a yearbook timestamp which you guys went on to mental gymnastic yourselves into believing a dozen women were jeopardizing their entire lives to spout false accusations at a politician in podunk alabama that no one gave a fuck about.
Having a hard time understanding that autistic clusterfuck of a sentence.
In any case, are you aware that the yearbook lady admitted she forged the signature?

How easy it would have been then for you to just call fox news and claim Jones diddled your boy pussy to even the playing field. Oh wait that's right you didn't because it would have ruined your life.

>remember that he backed Luther strange

>Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama. We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more. No to Jones, a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet!
>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2017

>Just got off the phone with President Trump who offered his full support and said he needs a fighter to help him in the US Senate.
>I look forward to fighting alongside the President to #MAGA!
>— Judge Roy Moore (@MooreSenate) December 4, 2017

>Everyone will forget the abuse claims in 5 seconds (they already have)
Not everyone is as brain dead as Sup Forums

>Well, they voted for him, so your information might be wrong.
are you even trying to pretend it's because they like his platform, and not because of the rape accusations? dumb nigger

Or i can stay home and masturbate to anime, yeah i'm gonna go with that.

>a particular skill-level of a strategic game of some sort

I'm actually taking this rather well. I guess watching libtards literally shit themselves in the street over Trump's victory for a year made me fear that defeat would hurt and drive one crazy, turns out they're just insane and any reasonable person can handle a political setback. Besides this has been how it felt to be a conservative for 8 years under Obama - we're used to it.

We still got Georgia, Ossoff's defeat was so much more glorious and overall Republicans aren't close to losing the senate.

vote turnout for republicans in 2016 were around 1.2 million in alabama
in this special election the vote turn out for republicans is around 700k
we lost half are voters
in alabama
what?

BS. Moore denied all of the accusations."No one gave a f**k"? The Dems gave a f**k -- enough to drum up fake or exaggerated accusations.

Who cares about #dyingalone when the vast majority of Sup Forums is #livingalone in their prime years

mastrubation is degeneracy, poisons your brain and weakens your strenght and willpower.

yeah i don't care.

wew, it's so hurt it starts to project.
the only case of a lefty soyboy not being alone is when "their" gf is either fucking with one of us or a nigger.
but hey, keep shilling for immigration and show everyone how tolerant you are :^)

Keep telling yourself that as you create more and more breads asking to lose your virginity

>Hurr durr what's a primary?

Quality post.

>keep telling yourself that
i don't have to, you're already doing it.
>you create more and more breads asking to lose your virginity
the assmad and projections never end :^)

Maybe because I'm not a total piece of shit?
>ruined your life
I thought we were all NEETs with no lives?