I liked this

I liked this.

Claymore was good

Sup Forums is an 18+ site

The swift girl was the best.

Some fight for glory, justice or gold. I fight for those I hold dear.

Me too, have yet to read the manga. I know Theresa comes back somehow, this should be enough motivation.

The manga is really good. Don't listen to the edgy people that say the ending sucks.

Ending aside, it was good.

I didnt like the mc and clare kiss

>the MC
Claire is the MC. Raki is... nothing

i loved it back in the day. must've watched it 4-5 times. i skipped the parts with the annoying little brat after the second time tho

I really liked it when I watched it years ago.

read the manga

Which chap

start around 46. The anime went full on anime original from that point onwards.

So the mangaka is still not working on anything new?

me too user

Keeping this thread alive. Go wild, anons

remake when

exactly, 18+ only know about this show

I love Claymore, especially the art style and monster designs, too bad Nobuhiro Yahi never did another manga after ending Claymore.

good taste

The only thing I hated about is how they tease the other continent and just go like "nah, just joking fuck you "

Wasn't the manga ending fucking retarded?

Not the ending per se, it just became a confused clusterfuck after the manga ended

after the anime ended*

The ending was fine, there was absolutely no point in them going to the other continent

The ending to the manga wasn't any better, the last arc was awful

just posting best girl and MC true waifu

Post timeskip felt really unfocused, dropped it sometime after Raki was fucking around with Priscilla

Danzai no Hana is still a god-tier ending theme.

It was obvious the other continent was going to be a big deal but was passed on for whatever reason. You don't just add something as crazy as the other continent and don't use it for kicks.

>the last arc was awful
All I remember was claire becoming some kind of amorphous blob of organic matter and thats it.

So good till the end where that fag Raki fucked everything up

Thing is, the author probably wanted to expand a lot more to the story but he got himself fucked by

>retarded powerlevel gaps between the bad guys and the good guys
>too much going on
>said powerlevel gap stoped him from giving everyone a chance to shine, specially whe he got rid of the bad guys in bullshit ways
>introduced the continent and never expanded upon it

It was just one of the 20 million sideplots that came out of nowhere and went absolutely nowhere that were added after the timeskip.

Also, they had absolutely no reason to go to the other continent, it wasn't their war and the manga was already retarded enough at that point.

Raki was an annoying piece of shit, be the girls were golden.Especially Ophelia.

I always assumed Raki would be some kind of emotional grounding for Clare, besides getting revenge for Teresa, but the author went nowhere with that.

The mango is better, but I liked it too.

Now that you say it, the author went nowhere with a lot of stuff.

>>retarded powerlevel gaps between the bad guys and the good guys
Christ the powergaps never made anysense, considering how powerful the awakened ones were it never made sense why they didn't just outright conquer the continent.

Not just that, the powerlevels jist kept getting more and more retarded as time went on (I'm looking at you Blind Hunters)

My guess is the author was threatened with cancellation at some point and he had to start dropping plot threads left and right for his story to go somewhere. Claymore feels like it should be Berserk-tier long but for some reason was never given the chance to.

You know, a claymore 2 would be kinda neat.

Showing the girls going to the other continent and seeing what its like.

Honestly I just want more Teresa being op as shit. Also explain her backstory and how she became a claymore. What kind of past did she have to make her even more powerful than the embodiment of hatred that was Priscilla.

A shame, it had a lot of potential. Thankfully the manga overall was still good.

No you didn't

The awakening was supposed to be exponentional, kinda like saiyan-> super saiyan etc

but yeah the gap was just too much, the authour blocked himself from any way of making the good guys shine

But there is really no reason for them to go to the other continent

Nah, it just seems he had a very shit editor who couldn't really help him stay focused

Maybe the continent people come and try to reclaim their test research, and attack the Claymores. So the Claymore decide to go and attack them back?

I loved the OST and art style. The anime ending was actually okay considering the manga started dragging a lot. Isley's death was the shittiest thing because his awakened form was beautiful. However the end with Clare's true awakened form was very satisfying.

She came out of the blob eventually.

too old for anyone to remember

I'm just going to drop some Priscilla getting BTFO for those who aren't going to read it.

>it's still ongoing

Yeah it's number 700 something and it's still completely shit

This edit is outdated. Clare was pretty low level here. So Teresa vs Guts would be more fitting. RIP Rigaldo.

I want to sniff Clare's butt.

This may be my favorite panel in any comic or manga ever.

Just so satisfying. I can only see Guts Vs. Griffith ever topping it.

OVA/Remake anime when?

For some reason she reminds of younger Mila Jovovich.

Even if you were 10 when this aired, you'd be 20 by now.

Will Helen ever recover?

No