It's time

It's time

I know it is early and there was a thread recently, but I wanted to share this moment with you guys.
After so many years it has finally, finally, happened.
I know some of you guys have been following this sice 2012 but dropped it cause it took so long.
It's here.
You can pick it back up again

Well, no one replied.
Doesn't help that it is day time either.
But I am sure it will be brought up in the next thread.

I damn near cried.

See you guys then.

For some bizarre reason the thread appeared hidden to me even if it's not in my filters.

But thanks, user! I didn't even remember this was updating this month.

Killua is cute!

What do you guys think of YOI? Legit homo representation or just fujobait?

>Legit homo representation or just fujobait?
Why should I care either way?

No one cares, take a question like that to /lgbt/, we're just here to fap and enjoy homo.

It's an anime for fujos that's also trying hard to not turn off fans that are not into homo.
The first few episodes were great, the latter ones got a bit more boring if you ask me. Too much QUALITY skating and backstory of boys that I didn't care of. Plus drama.

>everything a fujo wants

>all fujos want the same thing

Fujotrash but it never pretended to be anything more.

How are they even having sex. Does he no longer has ED?

I'm so pissed this is almost over. What kind of cruel universe lets something this good only run for 3 volumes?

Why not both?

It has homos and it has fanservice and like every other show it's not gonna appeal to everyone and that's okay. It's not rocket science.

Both trying to prove it's the best or worst thing ever are shit, though.

>Having sex with Yashiro
Kimoi

I didn't like it that much because I wanted to watch an anime about figure skating and it turned into a romance story with characters I had no interest in, and the gigantic animation quality drop after the second episode didn't help either. A+ soundtrack though.

>discuss things literally no one watches
I think watching and discussing series that are lesser known is a much better way to spend time compared to being bitter about other people's opinions and crying about it in a secret club.

>New anime project for Servamp announced
I wonder if it's OVA, more TV anime or movie.

Everything you could want? What is that, a boring and cliche student and mentor relationship involving the relatable plain looking one who starts to feel sexy and confident because of their more attractive/rich/successful love interest who also happens to be their idol that had eyes for them all this time for some stupid shallow reason the MC doesn't even remember?

If I wanted something like that I'd read shoujo or watch every shitty romcom movie ever made.

>First time in this thread after ~3 months
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Cool blog.

The last fucking place I expected to find homo.

It's kimochi at first, then he might want to get tested.

>Legit homo representation
I don't care for your dumb tumblr phrasing but if you're asking whether or not they're actually gay for each other, it's obvious they are. People who deny it are jumping through serious mental hoops and it's time to stop moving the goalposts for what constitutes canon.

Incredibly shallow, endless fanservice mixed with the same fucking skating scenes every fucking five minutes.

I can see why many fujos love it. It's an idealistic romance designed to be marketeable. I'm not sure if the show has as many male fans. I for one found it boring.

Is this Yome ga Kore na Monde?

What does the ending mean? He left the house early in the morning while Doumeki was asleep.

Do you mean it's over or they just finally fucked?

>He left the house early in the morning while Doumeki was asleep.

He got a call and went out butt naked to answer.

It's not like we do that anyway, except for our one show that gets no subs. All other shows discussed here are seasonal shows, it isn't anything obscure by any means. You'd have to not watch anime at all to not know them.

Okay, thanks for the notice.
Can we delete the thread now?

Only reason Yashiro allowed Doumeki around him was because of his ED. They can have sex now, so their relationship should be over, it ain't going to happen, but still.

The fact YOI is an alternate universe free of homophobia makes it lose all representation points. When there is an anime that deals with how shitty people can be because of others sexual orientation then I will call it progressive.

They finally fucked.
We probably won't get that anymore of that for the rest of the year.
I will stop reading it now and get back to it next year.
I got my fix.

It won an award didn't it?

What do you think about this boy?

Anyone still watching generic idolshit? Finished the first season of Shounen Hollywood.

I'll be watching Starmyu next season.

>Servamp
The masterpiece is back. I'm HYPED!

Shonen Hollywood had deeper characterization than usual idolshit but still was boring.
That's a shame.

I can't keep up with all of these idols anymore. I know ensemble stars is getting an anime but I haven't played the game yet. It's getting some cute palmmate figures along with two of the Sanrio danshi.

>Shounen Hollywood
>Generic idol anime

Shounen Hollywood is literally WuG but with boys.

Speaking of Sanrio danshi, they showed the anime designs.

Forgot.

My Melody looks less "high".

Speaking of idolshit.

SolidS
Yuichiro Umehara as Dai Murase
Sōma Saitō as Tsubasa Okui
Takuya Eguchi as Shiki Takamura
Natsuki Hanae as Rikka Sera

Quell
Shunsuke Takeuchi as Shu Izumi
Kōtarō Nishiyama as Eichi Horimiya
Shugo Nakamura as Issei Kuga
Sho Nogami as Ichiru Kuga

Soara
Chiharu Sawashiro as Nozomu Nanase
Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Sora Ohara
Makoto Furukawa as Soshi Kagurazaka
Taishi Murata as Ren Munakata
Yuuki Ono as Morihito Arihara

Growth
Junta Terashima as Mamoru Fujimura
Shun'ichi Toki as Koki Eto
Yoshitaka Yamaya as Kensuke Yaegashi
Daiki Yamashita as Ryota Sakuraba

I hope it's SOL idolshit like Tsukiuta.

I bet Pompompurin-fag likes it in the butt.
Jokes aside, the twin-star dude looks really cute.
It will also help that they all wear color-coded shirts that represent the cutesy Sanrio-characters that they are fans of.

>2018

Why the fuck did they announce the anime so early?

Yeah.

>spoil myself and learn it doesn't actually have a homo end
I mean, I shouldn't be surprised considering the plot. But what is this bait and switch

Marketing, gotta make the nips buy that cute brand new Hello Kitty purse.

The plot description for this definitely doesn't sound homo. Are you trying to trick me?

it's time

MC falls in love with a girl who disappears every time he says he loves her. This time she reappears as a dude. Not particularly homo per se, just loving someone no matter who they appear as.

Is there a series that has unexpected homo end?

Oh, fuck, I need to catch up on this.

Fujimi Lovers is the only acceptable use of "I love you but I'm not gay" out there.

God bless yellow tanabe.

Translations never ever. HQ raws on WSS first week of the month issues.

Aw, so he just disappears then?

Maybe, but if we told you, it wouldn't be unexpected.

I'll add that one to the backlog.

Samurai Flamenco.

No.

I spoiled myself and apparently it's Kuono (black haired one) that disappears this time and returns as a girl. So no homo end.

I just wanted one because I got blue balled thinking actually had a homo end.

They're still on the homo arc, but I think the manga ends in like the next 2 chapters. Even if you're only into homo, it's still a good read.

>Unexpected

I mean, if you're after actual homo you should just stick to BL and doujins.

But I admit there's something uniquely satisfying about getting some proper homo in a normal series, after you've watched over the characters interacting with each other for hundreds of chapters.

I think they just put it in the wrong medium. It'd be fine if it was a book or a manga.

Music was good, though.

Can't keep the lads down, no matter how lazy Kuro is.

EVA then.

There was a plot reason for that, oddly enough.

I don't believe you.

I'm hungry for some bird meat.

Makes me consider picking it up every time I see a thread of Masamune-kun. Is the show itself any good? I've been really lazy watching stuff this season, and I'm already falling behind on a couple of shows.

I have to admit their bromance was great. While the story was kind of lacking their interactions were pretty well handled, all things considered.

What about unexpected het end?

Look at the narration box in that photoset. That's the reason.

Guess there's only one way for you to find out.

I'm still mad.

I wish the series was more popular. It deserves it. Also next translated chapter fucking when?

Do unexpected het ends always involve traps?

This and Genshiken made me swear off trap romance for good.

There is nothing worse. I am reminded of pic related. Like, how are you going to promise BL only for your series to end with both boys getting girlfriends? Blue balled beyond comprehension.

And Nanashi no Asterism is next.

This the one where the boys had to kiss to give energy to each other or some shit?

Yes. Still mad.

Are you saying that Nanashi will end in het? Say it ain't so.

Pls fucking no I will riot.

>it's a BL manga
The fuck I'm reading, are you serious? A BL manga with a het end? What the hell is wrong with this world?

No way, the entire point of that series is to appeal to yurifags and yaoifags.

>tfw when there's no Fateshit with male on male mana transfer in canon

are the eva rebuild movies worth it? I feel dead inside after NGE and EoE

Ushimitsu best boy.

Still mad.

1 is a retelling, 2 is a new story and bretty good, 3 is terrible.

Ufo Tonbo titties.

A blast from past, I remember reading it alongside this series I don't remember if this was homo), never finished Shinkuu Yuusetsu though