Mousou Telepathy 137

Oh shit, she's pissed.

I want to disappoint the Goddess!!!

She should be more ambitious.

This is foreshadowing. Actual spoilers:
>page 1137

>Mana wearing tinfoiled hat and holding her katana stepped quietly into appartement. It was dark there. Where is she? Lightning iluminated entire room with bright light. At that moment Mana saw the familiar busty silhouette. Nakano-san was standing back to her looking down from the window of her 500 stories high appartment. She didn't notice her yet. She was wearing tight lether suit shaping her beautiful body. Mana closed in. Just few steps and ...
>"... 'and I will slit her throat so she dies quickly' , ka?"
>Mana stopped. Impossible.
>"Did you really believe that your silly hat would protect you from my powers, " Nakano-san turned and showed her smug ", Mana-chan?"

>page 1138
>Mana knew that Nakano-san knows every her move. She also knew that Nakano-san..
>" 'Nakano-san?' When it stopped being Aya-chan I wonder." said Nakano
>Mana gritted her teeth "When you took my goddamn eye."
>"Eyepatch suits you. "

>page 1138
>Mana took of her hat and revealed her eyepatch and two croissants.

>page 1139
>"It didn't have to end like this. We could build a new world together! We still can!"
>No. Thank you.
>"Come on. With telepathic amplifier I can make every life right. Everyone will be happy!"
>You are not god.
>"No, but I am the closest thing you get." Nakano grinned and her eyes filled with power madness.
>Mana gritted her teeth. "Tch" She hated this face. She should've stopped her the first time she saw it years ago. Now it's too late. For both of them.

>page 1140
>Nakano looked at Mana "I sense fear inside you Mana-chan. What are you hiding?"
>Focus. Focus! Nakano came closer.
>"Is it Toda-kun? Don't worry I will take care of him after this. I promise."
>Now. Nakano stopped as she realized she guessed wrong. Mana detached her fake croissants...

What the fuck

I am confused.

That's page 1337, not 1137.

Genre-shift to supervillainy would be fun.

Could do a crossover with Black General.

>With telepathic amplifier I can make every life right.
You people told me there was no Yuri in this

I GET IT

Yurifags ruin everything again!

>Mana detached her fake croissants...
I underestimated you Nakano. I guess it's time to use [THAT]

>You will never have a mini-Mana to squeeze

Is it me? Or is Nakano becoming interested in him? Why is she in denial about how she feels for him? Is she in denial of how she feels cuz of her powers and how he thinks? Even when later they finally interact more? If made aware of her powers, I'm sure he'd learn to change. I think nakano is in need of development in the sense to trust and learn to see change rather than not to expect it. Psychic powers aren't everything; even when you can't see the future.

I honestly thought this scene was very nice and touching.

I honestly thought it was pretty good.

You have to admit; despite being shy; he was pretty bold to sit next to her like that. He really does like her a lot even being open and vulnerable like that.

Especially after being hurt and losing like that. There's definitely some development right there.

How far away is this? Poor Toda is just getting shit on constantly.

I think it's roughly around 30-50 chapters in. We're not too far behind. Latest is 304 I believe.

Basically; Toda gets a rival that competes for Nakano also; but he's open about it.

I think that might be why he's being more bold with her now because he doesn't want to lose his chance with her out of fear she'll like someone else that's not him.

I'm curious how their relationship dynamic would change if he found out she's telepathic also.

I wonder if it will change his lewd thoughts about her and test to see if he really is legit or not. I dunno, but that's something I'd like to see and even nakano would be surprised and actually like him cuz of that. Respect for her and stuff.

Apparently I think it's revealed why he likes her aside from her figure. I just can't read it very well. It lols like there is a flashback that comes up after that.

Also the order I placed those were in reverse by accident. I didn't plan on showing that much, but felt it would have helped instead. So read from last to first and you'll get the correct sequence.

He's telepathic?

No; he isn't.

Though in a joke alternate universe he is and their roles are reversed.

He's shaping up decently.

This is the latest chapter; 304.

This is the guy Toda basically doesn't like and I can see why.

He's very open about liking Nakano. I don't know why Toda doesn't man up and try to tell her or at least get some decent mature moves on her. It's like he's afraid of being judged by his peers and the school. I think he's mostly afraid of that and rejection.

No shitposting here: Does Toda have autism?

His facial muscles are physically dead. The poor dude can't even smile.

So yeah; Nakano is getting pretty overwhelmed in all this so far; but her mom likes and suspects someone likes her; Toda.

Mostly cuz she accidental took his shirt home when she got hers messed up cleaning the pool and he offers his shirt to her.

Does his friend know he likes her? It seems implied Nobel made it seems like he has a hunch Toda likes her.

Um, she doesn't mean it literally.

I can't fucking wait until helvetica gets closer dude. They're already like almost at 150.

He'll smile when Nakano loves him back.

In any other case I'd think so too, but Toda is the most straight faced dude in existance. Don't think that NOBEL would give us false info too, since all the extra chapters seemed to give us some background on the characters.

He's got shallow affect, like a autist or a psychopath.

Considering this is a lighthearted manga, however, I think Toda is just a male kuudere.

I kind of feel bad for Mana. Most people think she's annoying and she doesn't have a love interest of her own, if Purple doesn't count.

She dropped from "A God" to "I'm Done" pretty quickly.

Yeah but she's trying to force purple on Nakano so she can have Toda for herself. Sadly that is selfish of her; and she's debating whether to be or not. So it's hard for her.

Haha so she got competitive and thought about it. Funny thing is she realized she's being lulled into it.