Are there any places left in the world that are predominantly WHITE?

If so how come we haven't moved there yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw
youtu.be/aFZ_wt9XSxo
youtu.be/prjVGQWNyE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eastern Europe

Because we are poor and because there are low social security paychecks

I tell you and then you tell the Jew. Forget it!

>Because we are poor and because there are low social security paychecks
I live in a 70% black city that has a poverty rate of 50% or so. I honestly think Eastern Europe would be an upgrade

yes plenty of european countries are still predominantly white

i'd tell you but you're a sjw shill trying to destroy whats left of whiteness

fuck it

iceland
go nigger go!

dm me. Im pure I swear!

Because Sup Forums is full of mutts

Most of Europe is predominantly white.

All joking aside. I'd seriously like to know. My family has been in America for generations and I consider this an Aryan miracle.

finland.

Also because some of us have to live near the gypsy scum, most of us are crypto racists

Because I want to stay and fight for my country. Why dont niggers fuck off to one of the dozens of predominantly black nations instead of complaining about how white people treat them in white countries?

There's no use. Look at my country. It's hopeless. We need to gather what we have left and go from there. That is our only hope of survival.

Iceland, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia (depending on which part), Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Rep., Finland, Norway, Denmark.
If you want more western countries : Switzerland, Austria, French countryside, etc.

Not Australia we are full.

>If so how come we haven't moved there yet
We don't like traitors any more than you do.
Fix your garden, and the plants will grow.

NIGGER

Kek you guy's are almost worse than we are.

So going back to the motherland is considered being a traitor? Am I joining the enemy or something? Fuck off leaf. Continue to plant your garden so someone can shit on it.

Because those place are ETHNIC homelands, you MONGRELS are not welcome at. Go ahead and try to move

You'll be cleansed with others when we establish /raciallaws/ and official ethnic states

>Australia 86% white and we intend to keep it that way.

>DNA
Exactly the point, subhuman trash

The White Genocide is not mass migration,it's 10 subhumans like you being able to sneak due to White passing looks

I honestly have no idea.
First post worst post. Just no.

Before responding please kindly remember that Slavs are not white

You are just outright lying with Norway, Denmark, Austria and France.
>b-but my French countryside
No

Northern Maine, but it's poor and they're trying to turn it into a sanctuary area because it is over 90% white and largely unpopulated.

Definitely not, anymore.
>ywn go back intime to the 50's, 60's
Why live?
You are wrong. Literally no western nation is worse than America in terms of racial homogeneity.

I'd LOVE to see your results

This. We're not white.
Don't even consider coming here, we're full.
Fuck off and die in your shitskin shitholes.

I hear Neu Schwabenland is nice

god i love australia now!

Sorry buddy, grew up there, had never seen a real nigger, not even a real arab before I had to move to a bigger city for my studies.

Plus he asked for predominantly white, not "only white". Norway, Denmark and Austria still are predominantly white (I don't deny they're on the wrong path, to say the least).

Honest question.You guys mind Americans? I wouldn't mind giving a few of you guus busted lips to prove my worth.

lel fucking delusional. Even down here in adelaide there are melanized people. I can't imagine how black cities that people actually want to live are

Lol calm down vlad. NOBODY would ever consider it. I'm thinking Northern Europe myself.

I honestly believe this is a lie. Or at least a bullshit classification for "white".
>inb4 it's a consensus that considers arabs, spics, and absolute racemixed mongrels white

That's what Americans were saying 30 years ago

Yeah, sure, Slavs are not white.

I’m not leaving muh guns behind

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO MOVE. fuck sake isn't it bad enough that i have to come here and discuss in English about how much i love my country

FUCK!

No, really. Don't come here.
We might mistake you for a gypsy and beat you to death.

23andMe is a proven scam, especially when it comes to those >0.1% figures. They literally add that shit in there to fuck with racists. Furthermore, someone sent in the DNA of triplets to those testing places, and they all came back different.

fuck me
i wanna do that too

>a real nigger
What does this mean? Also if what you're saying is true I need to return to return my blood to Europe.
>tfw second gen Australian
>grandparent that still has an accent and outright betrays his people
He says he hates his homeland, I can't believe it desu.

>0.1 procent sub Saharan
Nigger

End this meme already.

wog

So I'm... I'm nn. NOT ACTUALLY A DINDU?!

>Are there any places left in the world that are predominantly WHITE?
Europe.
>inb4 whiter than you Mohammed

I'd never seen a nigger irl before I was 17 and had to move to attend University.

On a larger scale, I believe that if you get out of the big cities, most of European countries (save maybe UK and Islamic Rep of Sweden) are still predominantly white (even if governments are trying their best to end that).
The urban population doesn't represent the whole population, be it racially or politically.

Why don't you just go ahead and stay home instead mate, nothing personnel.

The majority of America is predominately white. area wise. When that equation becomes threatened, even the sleepiest of white folks will resort to violence. It's human nature after all.

Ukraine, Belorussia, Poland, Hungary.

Slavs are keeping it fine, boy.

Im pretty sure we are

>LE 81% FACE
Anyway on white population numbers (not %) is true, after america you have the biggest white population

>Literally no western nation is worse than America in terms of racial homogeneity
New Zealand is catching up fast

That's more hopeful than I see it.

like 456 said, 23andme has ADMITTED to falsifying the data by saying you have african ancestry when you dont (and possibly other "minorities" too) so that you feel demoralized about your ancestry.
i'd put money on you being 100% european.

Because I live in a 99% white country

Also 11% other whites, so more like the 92% face.

What is Belorussia ? You mean Belarus ? Or do you consider that you live in Malorussia ?
Otherwise yeah, Slavs and Balts keep the European essence alive.

Why do your women seen to have the biggest breast out of all the Asians?

belo=white

kek, what happened? Is it because of fat islanders moving in NZ or chinese colonization?

Yeah, but Belarus is White Rus or White Ruthenia, not White Russia.

not even 1 white country has any interest in staying white?
WTF IS GOING ON

Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana.

>Or do you consider that you live in Malorussia ?
Malo means small (which is not opposit of white, or whatever you wanted to say..). I just assumed you don't know the meaning of the words.

>Are there any places left in the world that are predominantly WHITE

Any first world country that isn't America?

lmao

A combination of skyhigh Poly birthrates, and skyhigh Asian immigration
Remember that 3/4 of New Zealanders live in North Island, and that fraction is increasing
I'm in the South Island and it's chockful of white trash
The Maori here on average are much more decent than white people, the reverse is the case in the North Island based on what I've heard

Austria? Wtf are you drinking, Vienna looks like Kabul at night

Organ and Washington? Are yiu fecking sryouss man?

Dog meat is full of estrogen, makes for larger breast.

Hitler was controlled opposition to allow the capitalists and bankers of the time to sell arms to both sides, with the added benefit for Zionists of moving Jews to Israel.

Learn from history: usually the most popular leaders, and the two most popular "mainstream" opinions...are controlled opposition.

This fucking shilling of the Black Sun fucking everywhere is to get the surviving non-elite white people to grow tall so they can be cut down.

I hope Trump is only pretending to be a Zionist.

Remember, free speech, free association, and the right for citizens to bear military-grade firearms are non-negotiable God-given rights.

Larping as nazis is sock-on-the-cock retarded. Freedom forces governments to be honest about how much cost they are imposing on their citizens. The Founding Fathers had it right -- allow people to freely associate in homogeneous communities that each enforce what they perceive as their culture and values, wins in the long run, and the degenerate communities go bankrupt and the good ones have many children.

I expect the next election (in 3 years) will be ugly...we will have AI chatbots spamming all public forums, and we will have drone weapons that can totally defeat the best legal civilian (i.e. 1950s-era) firearms.

Get /fit/ and get your meme machines fired up, because the singularity is near.

You assume wrong, buddy.
I was not pointing out the problems of colours or whatever.
Malorussia is the name given by imperialist russian historians to Ukraine, the same way Belorussia to Belarus, as if they are just parts of Russia that got detached somehow, which is historical bs.

Slavs aren't white. They are mongoloids.

Oregon is 78% non-Hispanic white, I never even seen a Nigger till I moved to Portland.

Two Greatest Countries On Earth! Australia And America!

They Don't Have B.E.T. Down There!

youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

Calm down son. The 'nazis' was just an example. They're dead and they aint comin back.

You want to feed bullets to a mid-life crisis kike boomer? Chase your dream, kid.

Fuck that noise.

Here's how it's done.
youtu.be/aFZ_wt9XSxo

>Amerimutts hiding behind a meme flag
Kys

Haha! You guys are amazing! Hey, MAGA! Make Australia Great Also!

Some more for ya. This time with meaning.

youtu.be/prjVGQWNyE4

It's really him! The absolute madman!

white people never existed, everyone knows it was a fascist invention.

you have nowhere to go because you where never anywhere to begin with.

the absolute fucking state of the north island, oh my god. It's shanghai 2.0 up here

You take that back or else!
You think hiding behind a red flag is going to protect the fact your a nigger?

I havent seen a single nigger in the last 3 years.
Can you imagine the feeling?
You can stroll through your biggest cities, ride your most populated metros and buses, and not see a single nigger, or a single muslim.

Let me tell you, the feeling is..... sublime.

>Hitler was controlled opposition to allow the capitalists and bankers of the time to sell arms to both sides

Yes great education burger, that was the reason for Hitler coming to power and making another war possible... just so some people could sell arms.

Uhhgghhhhhh, I fucking hate seeing a Californian post like this..... the center of the world doesn't revolve around us. Get out and travel the midwest fuckface.

PS, sorry you're a beaner. NOT WHITE - FAKE NEWS- SAAAADDDDD.

iceland but I'm not going to lie I don't like american "whites" they look different than other anglos/germanic/slavic people I've met in Europe and a majority of you are overweight. That being said I wouldn't want you near my homeland :)

t. estonian guy going to school here

We wuz nazis n shieet

you can unironically do that in the finnish defence forces

Looks nice

meant for this guy

Niggers are in Warsaw and Krakow. There is also a growing Indian presence in Krakow which is disgusting.

Smaller Polish cities are great though.