So listen everybody...

So listen everybody. Trump's going to stay President as long as we need him to unravel this decades long conspiracy of lies and deception. So strap yourselves in for the ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk5M_qLnBmg&t=333shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk5M_qLnBmg&t=333s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a long game

go on

Decades? It's been going on for centuries.

And he's now a part of the conspiracy.

he's 70+ and not healthy.
>long game.

>the guy who made billions in the status quo of the past few decades is really rocking the boat now!

t.things 14 year olds here believe

PIZZA PARTY IS OVER ASSHOLE

GET READY FOR THE INDICTMENTS TO START FLOWING LIKE THE NIAGRA FALLS.

If you guys are real then do something already,
I'm getting fucking tired.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BECAUSE ROY MOORE LOST, TRUMP HAS TO RESIGN AND THE INVESTIGATION INTO BROCK'S MONEY LAUNDERING AND SEDITION END IMMEDIATELY!!!

Hey! That wall we're building is so we can funnel that Washington swamp OUT into Mexico!

The bigger and better we can make it the less our DEPORTED WASTE flows back in to our beautiful country!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

It's all a massive psy-op. Trump is going to start WW3 to wipe us out.

Op here, I love the variety of opinion in this thread!

Hey, I say if you work hard and want to play with hard things then who am I to say no?

If I ain't hard and don't want to be though, you gotta respect that.

Pussies can't ever get hard like a man can!

>decades
Motherfucker if my research is correct, this shit's been going on for millennia.
These aren't people. There's something else here and it's been here long before your great great great great great grandparents decided to have incestuous sex with each other.
It's all tied to religion, science, philosophy, money, history, politics, economics.
It's god, but it's not Santa in his PJ's.
I don't know if they're aliens, demigods, the fallen, but they're very real and they're not fucking around.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk5M_qLnBmg&t=333shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk5M_qLnBmg&t=333s

Well, due diligence to alien invasion, I think people have always been dicks.
(I am open to the idea, user, and will never shut that down)

our destiny may be to defeat the evil galactic empire user

Op here, I love the variety of Trumpcuck dicksucking in this thread!

There was a cdan about an abusive brother and more talented sister and it was sick shit. The comments were suggesting the Carpenters.

If that's true, i will spend the rest of my life burning his legacy from the history books.

go fuck yourself shill.

MUELLER IS ABOUT TO END YOUR PEDOPHILE JEW PARADE.

ARE YOU READY?

I AM.

Hey, I reckon we should make people learn a thing or two from you!

It takes balls to say it like it is my friend. You are going to go down in history! I'll make sure of it!

You all need to just have some strategic patience.

Defeat it probably not. But I do believe there good entites out there who can.
Hell maybe the justice league with David, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, and Vishnu will come to kick their asses.

that rocks Ozzyanon

It's great countries like Australia that understand the importance of REAL intelligence gathering!

You guys are the best, like, the BEST at detecting when a nuke is launched! Without amazing people like you we'd never MAGA!

Just, the best people I've ever met.

You have a lot to teach about being a cuck Germanon

>You have a lot to teach about being a cuck Germanon

Can't teach the pros.

Germans still haven't learned about Temporal Cuckolding!

>it took this koala cuntfucker 10 minutes to upload a 296 kb image on dial-up

lmao

It's a miracle we got this man elected.
Tell me the plans for the fed, I need to make money soon.

listen fuckwad no more selfies. you have been warned

Yeah, redditors are fucking retarded. Astute observation :^)

Don't you know that's the last battle? Rate hikes. Not easy to play.

Not as much as Sup Forums loves The_Donald!

says the guy jerking off onto a pillow everyday

Hey, No sane virile man of ANY age would waste their seed like that!

Two presidential terms are nothing compared to the decades, maybe centuries it took to build this up. It takes lifetimes to build something up but seconds to destroy it all.

Why did you screenshot the post instead of just saving the image?

there's a lot of institutional hate, ignorance, and DISCRIMINATION that occurs in both our countries, user, and we just want to make sure NOBODY IS PROFITING FROM IT.

I do not wish to talk about it.

Tell me more, Australia?

Wake me when you need me.

Sooooo he stays in office until February when the JFK files are 100% released? Or he mysteriously dies before then?

MUELLER'D
U
E
L
L
E
R
'
D

BYE KEK!!!! XDDD