>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=W5jgerKRzrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Guys. Everyone needs to read this thread. It's such an insane theory it might be true.

>Moore lost, about to fail finals, no gf, no doggo, fires closing in
>believed the Best Timeline meme

When is the special election in Minnesota?

No. I'm sick of the fucking LARPers.

Not a LARP. It's a THEORY. Not an insider. Jesus.

Fuck off you foreign shistain. Go worry about your own god damn dump.
Pray nobody gives you a single fucking reply.

Kill yourself.

awoo~

Everyone who stayed home in Alabama is a disgrace to the world

I hope to god brianna wu wins her primary i want to pull the pendulum back so far that people wake up.

Ahh, what could have been..

You notice it's ONLY WHITES that this sorta shit works on

If the Media were full of Republicans running some sorta hit on Doug Jones, the negros or spics would still vote for him in a landslide

It's only whites who engage in politics rather than racial tribalism, fucking idiot whites

IN B4 LAME BRITKEK POSTS BAIT ABOUT VOTER FRAUD

I stand with President Trump. And only President Trump.

The rest of you faggots aren't even worth gassing.

> Moore lost
Wtf, I just woke up, how the fuck does a Republican lose in Alabama?
Did he fuck kids or do meth or something?

>tick tock
>pizza party is over
While I do believe the pizza shit boomer cbts niggers crawl over it like locusts.

just listen to trump next time,ok assholes?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=W5jgerKRzrg

Prob 2018

I will repeat
GOP needs to get their shit together or Ds will sweep control of both the house and senate in 2018

Shut the fuck up

It's a hypothesis, not a theory. There's no evidence, only guesswork.

That said, it'd be glorious.

But, you just gave him one

>Portugal stopped posting
Oh wow he actually was btfo by finland

Schizo shit. Just own the defeat man don't be like the democrats.

onion already made this joke

2016 was great because people acted. ACTED BY VOTING. Sitting on your ass achieves nothing - get out there and make yourself great again before asking anything out of others.
Everything burns around you and you sit here believing in memes. They won't save you.

Here's how. Yes, its 100% accurate, no memes

Last night blew.

Prepare to die Drumfsppfpshits

Democrats have the moral high-ground

Democrats have enthusiasm

Democrats fight back

Democrats are the good guys, while the GOP takes it like a good boi

THE BLUE WAVE IS REAL, WE MEMED IT

Don't be like like the dems. Just own the defeat a figure out how to win next time.

look at it this way. it took non stop shelling from every direction for at least 3 or 4 months for dems to eek out a win by 1.5 percent, and the military votes still havent come in, and theyre mandated to recount, and certify that the votes aren't fixed. just hang in there. democrats are going to be finished come the new year, they've yet to nail down a platform, and can only win elections with smear campaigns. it'll catch up to them

THIS WAS MY LAST THREAD FOR THE EVENING. WE NEED A NEW BAKER.

This election proved to us that the people will vote against Trump. Most of America thinks he's a moron, and are sick of his bullshit. The only thing he's really done so far is make Israel great again. kek

2018 is less than 3 weeks away...

It’s all so tiresome

It's a shitty theory based on tinfoil.

Go back to be a two-faced little weasel spamming wojak images and spamming yass queen or whatever the fuck you dickless virgin.

Wasting everyone's fucking time here pretending you're some kind of genius with your below average high-school guesswork.

Just a slight punch in the gut. Unless you are a betting man, I suppose.

Without blacks abandoning the Democrats and the Obama coalition splintering, Trump couldn't have won.

Never listen to fucking leafs.

No one who believes Jews don't go to Hell is actually a Christian. 90% of 'Christians' are heretics of the worst sort.

Surely with Jones this will happen! I'm glad Dems are still delusional.

You're a jew shill based in Israel.

Yep, but why do that when they want Trump to fail?

Yes, don't believe the Finnshitter.

There's no need to be upset

I haven't madeout with anyone since 2004
Oh how time flies

South park already did that and got nuked when Trump won.

Democrats would be fucking retarded to take Alabama as evidence of a blue wave.

Moore was a terrible candidate with MASSIVE, MASSIVE baggage. If Dems think this is how the midterms are going to play out they're sorely mistaken.

Why don’t you study then?

mccain,flake and that other cunt will surely vote with us,right ? THANK GOD LE ZWAMP MONSTER DIDN'T WIN LOLZ!

He's so smart, yet he can't even get laid

FUCK FOX NEWS

IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU NIGGERS SHILLING ANYTHING BESIDES TUCKR CARLSON, JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

FOX NEWS WENT ALL IN AGAINST ROY MOORE AND HELPED TO DEPRESS THE REPUBLICAN TURNOUT IN ALABAMA

>Democrats have the moral high-ground
Nah, they have the media and the loudest microphone. Half the country would say that the GOP has the moral high ground.

That doesn't mean either is true, the moral high ground doesn't actually exist.

reminder that you fags loved bannon at the moore rally the other night and you turned alabama blue.

Would it kill them to put up a cross for CHRISTmas?

Baggage will be invented where neccessary, they will use this as an outline for other races.

>left standing against pedophiles
>normalizing perverted shit at their fag rallies
The left is destined to fail, they have way way too many idealogies that conflict with each other and i find it absolutely fucking laughable that suddenly pedophiles are the bad guys according to the tolerant left. Your image however, is pretty legit.

>Democrats would be fucking retarded to take Alabama as evidence of a blue wave.
dude Alabama went blue

Alabama. Even i know how big that is

It was stupid for people to expect Roy to just get a giant landslide. Sure it’s alabama, but that doesn’t mean you can just sit around and hope to win. This was how Hillary lost the rust belt. She didn’t think she had to do anything there and she lost pretty much all of them.

just own the defeat bro dont be like the democrats with some moral victory or whatever. Just figure out what went wrong and fix it that's how you win.

But Trump wanted Strange ya retard.

Fun mind game but nothing to take serious. Lets not let it get annoying like CBTS.

i've hated that fucking loser since trump dumped his useless ass

TOD DEN JUDEN!
TOD DEN SCHWARZEN!
TOD ALLEN FEINDEN DES VOLKES!

I did none of that, user.

It was more depressed turnout from Alabamans than negreo turnout that did it in but besides that your prediction was spot on

How about taking the blue wave as evidence of the blue wave??
This doesn't even include Virginia

Exactly and we should reflect on that. No seat is ever 100% safe.

It's irrelevant, there isn't anywhere near enough votes for a veto-proof majority.

Bingo. I am genuinely concerned for 2020, these cocksuckers have 2 years to plan some sneaky shit instead of coming up with a viable platform for people to have a choice come elections. I seriously hate the Democrats.

Yeah but then there would be Roy Moore saying something abhorrent every week. Like, actually bad, not just the media being kikes.

isn't it funny how GOP has 51 senators and on paper this should mean passing any legislation that needs a majority ?

Dems stick together, if it was 51 dems, they would get a lot done. Why have a majority when there are GOP senators who do not vote with the party ?

No, I'm usually the "shitskin Muslim shill", but I've been sick with glandular fever so I haven't come around much.

step 1: don't elect pedophile
step 2: ???

yea,that's true....but still fucked for actually getting shit done

I'm hoping that guy was trolling who said he bet $100,000 on Moore

>people are rewriting history now
Fuck you, start getting worried and do something about it than making excuses
Check if you have an election coming up

You must've been asleep the last two weeks pal. Read his tweets and listen to the interviews. He backed Moore against Jones.

*chuckles*
I'll play the clip in just a moment. LIBERAL LUNATICS (...), you IDIOT! *chuckles*
I'm Mark Dice, thanks for watching. Be sure to purchase my new book - "The True Story of Fake News" and get one of my "LIBERALISM - find a cure" t-shirts, order now to make sure you get them before Christmas. Your purchases help keep the channel going. Subscribe here if you're new and check back every day for new reports, and I'll see you soon.

Hello /sg/ aussie. Nice to see ISIS is reduced to tunnels ayy?

I agree with you, but the person you're replying to is right also. Thinking a special election with a nonstop media smear campaign against one candidate is indicative of how midterms with dozens of candidates will go is silly imo. Smear campaigns are a lot less effective when the national spotlight isn't focused on one race in particular.

And Democrats will be busy defending their vulnerable Senate seats.

You're stupid if you seriously believe they wouldn't have tried that same shit with Strange

I agree
They would have used him as ammunition against all republicans
I don't understand how Bannon thought he was a good candidate

Sorry, too Teutonic for the nigger populace of Berlin

It isn't just Democrats. This isn't party politics, this is an ethnic/racial conflict. They don't want to win elections, they want White America dead.

you mean black people

People with conservative principles and morals cannot sit idly on their asses and expect things to stay the same. 2016 was won by people actually VOTING, not sitting in their home.
Finn, you are still an obnoxious shitstain but on this one issue you are 9001% correct - one does not win if one does not fight for it, and whereas Dems are cohesive and energized, Reps are easily bullied into submission and quick to throw their candidate under the bus. Other than that, Finn, you're still a cunt ;)

Bitch McConnell needs to gtfo. He and his cronies created enough doubt against Moore to get people to worry.

Fox News is the easier way to tell who came in late election
People early on remember the shit they pulled in the primaries

No let them think that user. That's exactly what we want them to think -- that it'll all just be a walkover.

No shit, he backed the default and didn't want a Democrat? How does that make it a vote against Trump? Moore barely even talked about Trump or Trumpian policies, that's part of the reason he lost in fact.

Hi Alabama

I don't think he did. I think he was angry and it was spite.

why do some of your tories refuse to vote on brexit shit which is why mummy had to call that disastrous election? same shit.

Lady from ala, posted this to my page saying she saw three at her voting place
made a meme out of it, SPREAD IT

a lot of politicians in the south just put R by their name because a D has trouble winning and dont know what the fuck they stand for half the time. the two-party shit is a joke and we should be working to dismantle it