As long as the Republican party remains the party of racists they will continue to lose control of this country

As long as the Republican party remains the party of racists they will continue to lose control of this country.

Seriously, how stupid are you? The black vote is extremely important and yet you, in your infinite wisdom, decide it's a good idea to alienate black people? Dumbasses.

You're eating yourselves alive just because you place so much value on what a person looks like on the outside, instead of the kind of person they are on the inside.

I won't miss the GOP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No matter what your platform is, when to this day, you'll have times when a southern white will go and burn a cross in a black family's yard because his kid wanted to date their kid, good luck getting these two groups to share a party.

t. Works in law enforcement in Mississippi

does not add up to a Jones victory.

MATH MUCH?

>black people voting for corruption
it's them fucking themselves desu

>white people voting for pedophilia
it's them fucking themselves desu

uhh democrats are the party of racists and have been for at least 8 years when they voted for someone bcause of his skin color.

Considering their candidate won, I dunno man.

Haha.
Burgers got cucked by niggers on their own soil.

Just imagine, minority community decides who will be the representative.
Fucking pathetic.

Blacks are fooled into voting based on identity politics and race baiting, gibs.

Blacks are 13%

Blacks formed 28% of Alabama voters

The Right doesn't alienate black people. Black people are just really stupid and no rational political argument ever works on them. There are going to vote Democrat no matter what. Only thing we can do is out reproduce them, or gas them.

they are idiots of the highest order
I mean BLM enjoyed universal coddling by the democratic party in exchange for the black vote and after the loss BLM instantly became irrelevant again.
You would think they would learn something and see they are just puppets that are not even respekted by the democrats.

>Something something racism something something white supremacy
Kek, the only thing Democrats have is identity politics and minorities keep taking the bait for Decades. Fucks sake, look at Detroit, Baltimore, etc. They've been treated like shit by dems for decades and still vote them for "Muh racist republicans".

Blacks will never vote for a party that doesn't offer gibs, because they are too dumb to achieve wealth in an open, free market.
Basically, Democrats subsidize the weak.

Its really just gibs. The democrats can and have called them all kinds of nasty things. They slept last election and we got Trump, now their gibs are threatened, they had to come out.

>as long as America is 56% and dropping America is doomed.

Just hurry up and fuck a nigger then.

Blacks will only vote for the gibs, most cannot and will not accept the idea of meritocracy in favor of living off racist democrats who want to pay them for being inferior.

You won't change their minds.

Republicans are fundamentally opposed to gibs, it will never happen unless they cuck out to the orcish hordes.

>28% of voters
Wee lad I can completely ignore them and still garner a theoretically 72%

the usa is doomed anyway thanks Based ronald reagan and obongo has some to do with as well

Exactly.

Dems say whites are majority welfare but will call you racist for saying cut welfare. It's political doublespeak.

>As long as the Republican party remains the party of racists
youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk
Sorry pal, but democrats are the real racists.

you mean when a white girl is defiled by a subhuman

>all that winning
das rite

lel and Sup Forums still hates white women because they apparently vote liberals

(((Prager)))

IT'S RIGGED!! IT'S OFFICIAL GUYS!

> Mobilize faggots with AIDS and loony feminists to vote for a guy based on fake news stories.
> Bus in black people on welfare to vote for a leftist.

"Hurr durr look we won guys!"

A single party made of the people is the best way to go. Even the deep south is starting to realize this. The next elections will be like a hammer to the head for the reactionaries and the pork capitalists.

>Republicans are the party of racists

That is not what history tells me, schlomo.

I guess we have to start shooting eventually then.

Topkek. For the last 20 years neo-con shabbos goyim have tried to become multikulti with some token niggers.

That may be true, but the J-left and Jew controlled media have branded it as such.

And normies are too stupid to know the truth

>whites are majority welfare
Only in absolute numbers, as whites are still a majority. Blacks and hispanices are far overrepresented per capita.

yeah because the republicans used to be the leftist party

>Implying they were not all niggers in the first place

>The party of racists
That's the left. Almost every leftist hates white people and want black people to give up on working and remain home on government assistance.

The only people racist on the right are the actual KKK and Nazis and there's not many of them. Probably less than there are Antifa.

If you can hate the right for the KKK and Nazis, you can hate the left for Antifa, modern leftists, feminists, and the enabling boomers that all actively engage in anti-white sentiment.

>Republican party, the party of racists

Freed the slaves
Fought legal battles against Jim Crow
Unanimously voted for the civil rights act

>I won't miss the GOP
>Implying you were ever a supporter
Funny stuff but I'm going to point out that logical fallacy really quick.

>Black vote is so important, guys!
>Blacks make up only 15% of the US population
>You only care about people's skin color!
>Literally pandering to 15% of the population based on skin color, right fucking now

Niggers make up 13%, and will srink even more once Trump makes full autos legal again.

>white Americans not realising that one of the reasons you're so hated by non-whites is because of your retarded support of the Republican party

>Poo-in-loo
>Acting high and mighty for ANYTHING political

lol fix your shit stain of country first

So fucking what? Why should whites vote for the anti-white party? Blacks hate whites, why should you go along with the wishes of a bunch of anti-whites

One accusation is made up, the other one is observable in person and on the macro scale (think every black city)

stop cucking, stop giving a shit what progressives say. They hate you no matter what

blacks hate white people hence they will always vote against the percieved white people party

I'm not cucking, I just love when they call the GOP a party of racist, the dems where literally that for almost their entire existence and only gave it up for nigger vote.

>democrats are the party of racists
And this was always so...

Why do white people like pedos so much?

>the GOP today offers nothing but shit policies
>lets talk about how the Dems were the real racists 90 years ago

No wonder you morons are losing.

>shit policies
Thanks for playing, Nigel

You need to dig into centuries of history to find racism yet all we need to do is look at you today.

No, the Republican Party will never get the nigger vote unless they start doing gibs me dats. They need to appeal to white voters and go full fash if they want to survive as something other than neocons. One election between two kikes that threw one another under the bus doesn’t mean jack shit to me or anyone else with half a brain nig nog.

>black
>people
Pick only one.

It’s not that hard to copy and paste in a computer and keyboard dumbass. Learn how to crop shit right so the post isn’t sliding off the computer like a nigger made it.

you're all sstupid as fuck for thinking of this as republicans vs democrats, especially when you dig up 100 year old history

> muh abraham lincoln
>muh death of GOP

stop thinking like sports teams and start thinking what benefits you the most, policy-wise

>democrats literally started the KKK and have been keeping niggers on a leash with welfare for years

Republicans aren't the one who depend only on identity politics, lad.

>what benefits you the most, policy-wise

Ok one party wants to control and tax everything, hate me for being white, take my guns, an flood our nation with people that want to kill us.

I know who, I'm voting for.

White men of Alabama should be enraged that they are being denied representation they overwhelmingly voted for because a massive colony of niggers happens to reside in their state.

Dinducrats already have 100% of the gibs vote locked up, so there is only one way for Republicans to win in the future. White nationalism.

Blacks will never vote for smaller government. It's in their nature to want free shit. Their voting patterns have nothing to do with the party name, its history, or the people in it.

You'll never please us wh*Toids we fucking hate you

Just a daily reminder the blacks went out in droves to bow before a old white man and have him be their master. They truly desire to be slaves to the white man.

I've got some analysis of the voting patterns. As of 8:30pm last night - during the early tallies - Roy Moore was into the teens.

As of this morning, he's lost the vote, but he's definitely still into the teens.

The party doesn't "alienate" black people.
Black people want gibs, and the party doesn't stand for gibs. If that counts as "alienation", then sure.

This