Is it possible for a woman to be atheist and nondegenerate?

Is it possible for a woman to be atheist and nondegenerate?

Depends what kind of atheist

My reason for making this thread is that I am torn between two women who are actively pursuing me for a romantic relationship. Once is a devoted shy christian who has never had a boyfriend before, the other is an outspoken alt-right MAGA-hat-wearing girl who is atheist and has had a few boyfriends in the past, probably engaged in sexual acts with them too. It's cool talking to someone who spouts out pol memes in real life but I think she might just be jumping on the 'tradgirl' bandwagon.

In terms of looks/genetics. The MAGA girl is very attractive but would give me manlet children, but the christian girl still looks wholesome and is tall.
Sup Forums has never failed me, so which one do I choose?

It's not possible for anyone to be atheist and non-degenerate.

Is it possible to be a woman and non-degenerate?

What is the hair and eye color as well as breast and ass size of both options?

Atheists are all degenerates.

like atheist as in buddhist or daoist, or they just understand society and morals, yes
if you mean anti-theist, no

both blue eyed, both brown hair, tits and ass is small on both I guess

Well the first girl is Christian so she believes in ancient mythology so she is by definition retarded

On the other hand, manlet sons

I'm torn

Strzok 10,000 emails leaked

Dump This slide shit.

If you are on Sup Forums for politics.
Here
>
10,000 emails. FBI

Yes given that this is an anonymous board I will admit she's not the brightest bulb but she has an amazing work ethic and is never lazy.

I say go with the Christian. But only if you're not degenerate and won't soil her.

>Is it possible for a woman to be atheist and nondegenerate?
No, next question. What you want more fine.

The reason Marxists are wrong, because the premise for the ideology is wrong. Marx claims that humans are not hierarchical in nature, when in fact we are dependent upon the dominance and social hierarchs.

In a social hierarchy what is it that determines the rank of that structure. It is the virtues of a culture, and the heroes put forth by a culture and the adherence to those virtues that determine you position in the social hierarchy.

But what structure is primarily responsible for the establishment and the judge of the adherence of the virtues if is not religion. It has been the observation of many conservative and anti SJW commentators that 3rd wave feminism is very much like religion. And this is why, religion is a vital part of our social and dominance hierarchy's.

Without proper religion we will begin to form the mechanisms that religion filed. In the case of 3rd wave feminism the virtues are victimhood, the heroes are sluts and single mothers. I could drone on but I'm running out of characters.

Depends. They're likely rarer, but their convictions are probably stronger, seeing as they're not just arbitrary shit based on superstition.

so devoted shy christian who will give you tall sons vs possible tradgirl bandwagon who will give you manlet sons
the fact that you have to ask means you shouldn't ever reproduce

You can be atheist and still have good morals and values, the extremely loud retards give us a terrible image

go for the whore and leave the pure waifu to someone who deserves her

This.

No.
I'd rather pick religious, it is not a 100% defence from degeneracy, but it is at least something.

Yes

How do you feel about the Jews? That may be an issue with the Christcunt.

>I FUCKING LOVE NIGGERS! WE'RE ALL ONE IN CHRIST!
t. Christian girls

Pick the alt-right girl, if you even have doubts in that situation. The other one's too pure for you.
I hesitated for a fucking moment with a girl like that in fall. Now I get to pay the price for it every Sunday when I see her sitting next to this dunce.

>Is it possible for a woman to be atheist and nondegenerate?
It's possible to say you're an atheist and be nondegenerate. Dig around enough with someone like that though, and I can almost guarantee you there's a religious upbringing that had more of an influence on them than they'd like to admit.
"Tradgirl" just sounds like a slut either way.

Is it possible for retards like OP to get laid? Prostitutes are an option…

fpbp

Tall Christian girl. Keep the short one on the side for back up/emergency

This

Don't "get laid" get married.

Is it possible to be religious and not delusional?

This.

>Is it possible to be religious and not delusional?
It's possible to say you're not delusional and be religious. Dig around with someone like that though, and I can almost guarantee you they expect the best when life consistently gives them nothing but grief.

You could cut diamonds with that edge