Canada is a First-World Cou--

>Dozens of random feet showing up on the beach.
I am imagining now some Canadian fellow putting shoes in bottles in his serial killer cave, and sending them out like Curous George's newspaper sailboats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806346/Skeletal-remains-discovered-Oklahoma-lake-belong-six-people-vanished-two-separate-cold-cases-four-decades-ago.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are first-world. The rest of the world needs to step up.

SNOW MEXICANS

Cant step up with no feet

Oh yeah the shoes.

Probably just suicidal fucks jumping off ferries wearing a backpack full of rocks. Knew a guy who did that back in 90s IRC.

very interesting, i wonder what his moniker is.

>"No foul play is suspected"
13 human feet washed up on shore.
Sounds legit.
Part and parcel of living in Canada I suppose.
It is common for Canadians to lose their feet.

Reminder that Canada released a Chinese cannibal who murdered and dismembered a man on a Grey Hound bus 7 years later.

It's not as bad as it sounds. 13 feet is only 4 meters.

It's just the tides, guise, c'mon. Could be from anywhere..

Probably murders perpetrated in Alaska?
Feet was down the coast lol?

Part and parcel DESU. Living in such a diverse country brings with it many different customs such as beheading and cannibalism.

That is not what they mean by "put your best foot forward"

Bong please, don't kick him while he's down

Its from people jumping off the golden gate. Their shoes preserve their feet from fish and they wash up. We've know this since like 2013 you dumb fucks.

we have extras to share m8 :^)

The shoe thing is old and solved no agenda covered it extensively years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries

ofc. that is true, but still it is strange and sort of funny, were the feet found mostly left or mostly right?

I thought they used meters?

>13 human feet, no foul play

That is one lazy arse local police department they have where the foots keep washing up.

I can just imagine it being run by one fat old mountie 3 months away from retirement explaining away every foot they find as "natural causes" because he doesn't want this case to interrupt his retirement plans.

To be fair to Canada though it reminds me of this case from America:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806346/Skeletal-remains-discovered-Oklahoma-lake-belong-six-people-vanished-two-separate-cold-cases-four-decades-ago.html

Two cars with 3 people left in each found dumped at the exact same spot from around the same time... Just a coincidence, no way there was a hitch hiker they picked up that gassed them and protected themselves with a gas mask, before getting out of the car and letting it roll into the lake. Of course not, pass the donuts.

When people die at sea their bodies break up. Shoes float and wash up on shore with feet in them. Literally fucking nothing. Could be a boatload of migrants drowned off the coast of china.

poo p butt lmao

U just making shit up how the fuck u even no wats going on there just shut the fuck up and why u wanna tell our handsome Justin wat to do or wat should he do talk just talk about ur ugliest president in the world trump u American just so juls of our leader and if we change trump for Justin all American will agree but us Canadian will not agree because we love Justin Trudeau and it's dream for America to have one like Justin and if every country in the world have one like Justin the world will bee in peace and before u wanna talk google Justin Trudeau in youtube you will find ur self how he meat queen and leaders and how he talk he pretty smart don't need ur opinion keep it for ur self it's stupid now a days people wanna get famous of some shit they come up or see when they were on crack

It's not as if they just walked there on their own, something is afoot and if you ask me it's also a little fishy. I hope they find out who is behind this, it will be a relief to hear police are hot on the heels of the perp.

Both

>West Coast

Probably some chinese using people for their food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

Same region that had this guy kill 50 hookers, feed them to pics and then fed the pigs to the local community leaders. He largely got away with this because the mounties figured hookers disappearing was a solved problem at best and a drain on better spent resources at worst.

>13 feet wash up over time
>no foul play suspected

Dat's ow u mezure da dept of da wader eh...in feet!

Geezus...I thought the severed foot thing went away a couple of years ago! That is flat out creepy AF!

Must be a homophobic hate crime. Can't go to a pride parade without legs.

>human foot fetish
OK, which one of you sick fucks is doing this?

The west-coast is a chinese colony. It's the least "human" part of canada. What worries me more is that the police say there is no "foul play". The fuck is happening then, people lopping their foot off to disability gibs and getting rid of them the stupidest way?