"Why are the British so ugly? most Googled questions about the UK"

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

metro.co.uk/2017/12/12/british-ugly-google-search-data-reveals-shocking-questions-countries-ask-uk-7153533/

Are british women are the ugliest women in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah thats why i shag men desu

Probably. Watch British tv shows and the female characters who are supposed to be hot are usually ugly. the inbetweeners is a good example. Charlotte is ugly as shit and she's supposed to be 10/10

Because we're mostly populated by 3rd world pakis

>metro
>free euro rag that you find on public transport

into the trash it goes

That's what happens when you have generations raised on shitty food and they start binge drinking at 14. Look at any old footage of Britain and we almost look like an entirely different people.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

>Are british women are the ugliest women in europe?

Would not be surprised.

You know the old saying: British women and British cuisine - and thus, a great seafaring nation was born.

I think you might be missing part of the point of the inbetweeners. They're all supposed to have shit taste in women and be totally immature. Ever heard of Game of Thrones? Ye bastard whelp.

Lack of sunlight I reckon

And yet we import them fine slav women and they still want us out.

Inbreeding

When Poland sends their people they're not sending their best. All we get is dodgy plumbers, thievs, slags and racemixers, and we already have plenty of each.

That's fair, just seemed weird they would cast that pig faced chick as her. The women in the movie were ten times better looking. Chick who played Lucy was pretty cute.

This, We sailed in ships made of shitty timber across stormy oceans and crossed inhabitable deserts and jungles, Risking life and limb just to find women who don't look like the ball of my foot and a decent meal

The Best !!!

So, what are you, considering a few thousand people from an inbred island turned into several million?

This post is evidence of why every TV show the US imports has to be dumbed down and stuffed with advertisements.

To be honest, she is cast perfectly for some random slag in high school who everyone likes (for some reason). They are called bints or skanks and they are all regarded as such. They all look exactly the same too. And yeah Lucy is pretty tidy

Haha. You know I will say, a majority of UK women are ugly, but a small few are like the beautiful in the world. Jane Seymour fucking shit. Some of the old 60s models (not twiggy) too.

This is accurate. The same thing happened to Abos, though over a very short span of time. They went from a people with broad anvil jaws, strong chins, full face, to having tiny chins, weak jaws.

To varying degrees this is happening to the entire developed world. We're nutritionally deficient, and as it would turn out our heavily bread/grain based diet is lacking in some nutrients that are actually responsible for facial development. Of course we also have the added bonus of now having endocrine disrupting compounds everywhere in our environment.

Modern diet and modern living creates entirely modern diseases. The whole developed world is sick.

It doesn't have advertisements on Netflix

ugly yello teeth fat women looks like female shrek.

Oh that is horseshit. Every time I watch something made by BBC it has some ninny talking, interspersed with 90s pop music or scores from 90s action adventure movies.

Because they mixed with Irish and Scottish aka literal undiluted Neanderthals

hey dont blame Neanderthal, it's either the inbreeding or maybe ethinicmixing is bad too

Stop bringing shame to my home shithole

Ancient Vikings did battle with legit neanderthals
>Inb4 13th warrior is fiction

East Asians have more Neanderthal than any European, yet /pol users seem to like Asian girls.

Neanderthal had bigger brains than humans. Arguably they were more intelligent.

Bullshit

An Elephant has a bigger brain than a Human. He is more intelligent

British pussy belongs to Finnish bulls

They definitely are although I feel like German women get ignored a lot.

Everyone posts some blue eyed, blonde hair cherrypicked images of German women and they're like "ARYAN GODDESS" yet when I went there I saw an equal amount of really fucking ugly pigs. A lot of the good looking German women were fucking immigrants

spent a year living in the uk and did regular stints across to the continent for short stays. on average, british girls were genuinely uglier than continental girls and genuinely sluttier as well. it's easy mode when you have a foreign accent and you're not pasty white like most brits are. i could walk down the street in prague and see 9 after 9 after 9. walk down a street in london, edinburgh or cardiff and you're looking at 5's all night.

Statistically inbreeding among whites is very rare. Outside of some royal families, rare cousin marriages, there isn't much of it. Whites have very few diseases and hereditary conditions associated with it. Jews and Pakis are the most inbred people.

Its a very interesting thing. Look at people from your country around the time photography became commonplace. Men were far more masculine in appearance on average. You'd think that wouldn't be the case as we're significantly taller and larger today, but facially we don't express masculine traits to the same degree. Not everyone was a hunking chad by any means, though it is far more common for men to lean in that direction.

The brains of elephants are structured very differently to the brains of humans. We are so similar to neanderthal that we could breed with them.

I've spent enough time in various German cities (Jena, Munich, Heidelberg). The women are gorgeous, and it's only until you've actually left the UK and walk around Europe you tend to notice how most young women are a picture of loveliness, it's just ours that are mingin'.

I refer you back to my pic.
You can find that redhead today in southern Ireland.
We are talking about looks ITT

>We are talking about looks ITT
Slavic women are some of the most beautiful in the world.

>not wanting to fuck ugly slags

Poof

t. slav posting from london

Want me to tie you down, townie? :^)

The men and women in England are probably second to most ugly, first being the dutch. Atleast they make up for it in other things I guess. They've got nice accents? Some of them, not a lot of them.

Personally I prefer Nordic women

I've never heard anyone say they found Brits to be attractive. Even your most famous model, Cara Delavigne is extremely fucking ugly

Whenever I see 'regular' brits on tv I still get a shock at how the majority look freakishly ugly.

Look where the majority of top female models come from. They come from slavlands/baltics.

Burger new to bon gland here
I can attest to this. It’s rare to see one above a six and even the hot ones all seem to have some feature that uglys them up a bit.
I’m most surprised when it walk around a uni campus... I came from a uni town in the us, and it was always crawling with prime pussy... even the college chicks here are hard on the eyes
Sorry bongs

We operate parallel societies in Bongschwitz.

Until you graduate to the upper-society, you will never see women above a 6.

For some weird reason I've never found Aussies to be ugly eventhough most of you are anglo, maybe it's the lack of a tan?

Wait thats a british model? Fuck even here in the USA Midwest that is a 6 at best OP.

My Grandmother said all the good looking British men died in the war

>doesnt deny he is a slav

>denying things that aren't true
Wew lad.

Lucy Pinder and Rosie Jones are pure smoke.

Don't lie to him, Malik. You know for a fact the women there are butterface. But maybe like once a year you'll find an attractive piece of meat, only to find out she's polish. You've got your own good things as a nation. Attractiveness is not one them

Ugly and a lesbian
She’s basically useless

Generations of inbreeding.

The most attractive model of Britain apparently. I know...

this

i've worked in a few fancy inner city restaurants and was seeing a lot of women i never even knew existed here

bongland is very class divided, and any 8+ woman, rare as they are, easily get a ride into the uppers

I agree, meant to say even inbreeding is more likely than simply some beer and a shoe for lunch. The likely culprit is ethnic mixing, those islands had been raped by the whole european graduting class before Jamal, Süß, Raj and mamud ever got a chance

That's partly because our unis are 35% non-white due to masses of foreign students..

>slav logic

She says she's a lesbian, but she just hates men. You'll probably find her every night with her electric dildo sucking on it pretending it's a dick right after munching on an ugly anglo rug

Well, a lot of women around the world say they find british men attractive. Fuck, whenever I go to the USA I get a shit ton of compliments from flirty girls and I don't usually get any of that shit.
Lad, I think Carla D is pretty unattractive too, but Miwest girls all dress like they're constantly doing their laundry, and a great chunk of them are...great chunks. My girlfriend is from the Midwest, I've seen my share of both. Not much of a difference, except for the clothes. The girls you see on here are all selected for TV because they're ugly. Ever heard of Jezza?

Foreigner in the UK here, my two cents.

There are actually a lot of beautiful women here, but I think there seems to be a sort of "promotion" of mediocre or even outright unattractive people in some stupid "equality" drive (it's crazy here).
I've seen many attractive women here but some part of me thinks that maybe many of them are European women on holiday or visa or whatever else, or they had a Polish parent or something.

Also, fuck the BBC and ITV is cancer as well.......like absolute cretin garbage programming.

Lucy Pinder is a dumpster fire. If you wanted to name an attractive big titty brit you should have said Sophie Howard.

Sounds like fun, i doubt this was the 9th century vikings but if it is thats fuckin gold. Is this where soccer holigans come from?

Probably to do with nutrition and definitely sunshine.

You intentionally stop listening after the "attractive" part. They're saying British men have attractive ACCENTS. That's it. The men in britain are usually very unattractive, the only attractive brit i've met in Britain was a fucking mix between polish and iranian

This. I can confirm this foreign Jonny is speaking truth.

Unironically this. The 8s and above are reserved for the non-NEETs, the non-minimum wagers, those that have to consider the knot they use in their tie, those which wake before 6am.

post some brit beauties pls

ahhhhh hahahahaha fuck me

The story of Beowulf is actually about Vikings fighting Neanderthals it just got twisted by time.

Wikings took the hot ones with them.

Truly a beautiful specimen, is it not?

For what it's worth, I agree that British women aren't especially attractive. But for me it's more their attitude than their looks that make me think this.

That's why I'm dating a German girl.

Bit of an oxymoron there mate

Honestly the girl looks kinda adorable, she isn't hot or sexy, but she looks adorable and great to snuggle with

No way that's not a trap.

Is nobody going to point out that armpit...

Spain has some gorgeous women, I was glad to see there is a lot of variety in their looks, you've got blondes and even some redheads.

Actually, I've been told explicitly that 'british men are hot as fuck' or something else to the same effect. And I don't mean once, I mean a lot of times. It's strange to me. I never get compliments from girls here in the UK. I'll tell you what I tell them though. I'm not British, I'm English. My accent goes down very well with American girls too, once I actually start talking. Sorry though mate, I've never heard anyone say that as a stereotype about british men. On the other hand though, I've never really even heard anybody just talk about spanish men. Spanish men are known for their dashing good looks though, right?

I prefer swedish women C:

Why do you think she calls herself a lesbian?

Aww thanks, what we make up for in laziness we make it up with attractiveness

>inbreeding
There's over 60 million people here, large enough gene pool m8, only the muslims marry their cousins.

ewh what the fuck

Working class British women are utter dogs. They fall into two categories: fat, ugly, uncouth, unintelligent tv-addicts or perma-tanned, drawn on eyebrows, fake hair, thick as shit mongoloids. Now, middle class British women are world class - you know the type: went to private school, went an elite university, loves hiking in the outdoors, ambitious etc.
There is no middle-ground in the UK with women. It's why I have dated foreign girls for the past decade: they are educated, feminine, attractive and have none of the hang-ups of the class system that is entrenched in the UK. I am working class, so trying to date a 6/10 middle class UK girl is much, MUCH harder than hooking up with an 7.5/10 foreign girl.

>swedish women
The ones waiting for the brown gold to appear?

They were being nice to you then...

And yes, that's why you all go to Ibiza right?

Lomdonfag here. Can confirm Brits are ugly as fuck. But the Euro girls here, goddamn. A little high maintenance and EXTREMELY liberal but the sex is good.

>Now, middle class British women are world class - you know the type: went to private school, went an elite university,

Yeah they must have been. Oh well, it'll hardly ruin my day. And Ibiza? Never heard of it.

Centuries of mixing with Jews

british men are bald potatoes

This

and deanos