Berserk Thread

Was Berserk better when it was just Gut's and his lust for revenge Sup Forums

Will Casca accept the fact that her idol drove her insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for interest

Berserk was better when Miura didnt have to think about how to wrap up the story in a satisfying manner after making Griffits a god with an army of virtually unkillable monsters.

>Was Berserk better when it was just Gut's and his lust for revenge

Definitely. One of the biggest pulls for Berserk was that Guts, save for Puck, was alone in this dark and unforgiving world. The only thing powering him his burning hatred for his once closest friend. Everything was fucked and Miura wasn't afraid to show it. Now what we have is a Dragon Quest-esque fun time journey with extra lolis thrown in for spice. Berserk isn't Berserk anymore.

Griffith's resurrection was the climax of that stuff.

Maybe the story actually ended in Guts and Caska dying in the sacrifice and Griffith being the god emperor of the new world.
What we're readig now is some loli rpg party fanfic.

I don't know user, i just want to see the fucking end. I don't even give a shit about it anymore because of all the hiatuses.

But more importantly, did Casca enjoy it?

>2007

Has it really been that long?

Needs more rape.

Since this is a Berserk thread, what's a good anime that captures a similar atmosphere? I tried Claymore but it felt flat and half-baked.
I've read the whole manga btw but I started out with the anime as it was so different from other anime.

>10 years

In the next chapters we're going to see if Miura lost his edge or not with them reviving the eclipse and all.
I like to hope for the best.

Hellsing sort of.

>rape

Why do you obsess over something's that's only happened three time in the ENTIRE manga?

>Gets raped
>Has rape baby
>Sent off on a bullshit crazy adventure she wasn't even privy to in a cursed drunken state
>Suddenly wakes up from it

If she does anything besides flip the fuck out, attack everything/one in sight, and run off for an in-continuity decade or more plotting revenge on Griffith alone, it will be out of character.

>implying being in close contact with griffith didn't cause her severe pain

Did you forget she was branded m8 there's a reason she became a potato

Going by what we see here she seems to at least know who gut's companions are

Berserk is dead

>We have to go deeper

so pretty much everything pre-golden age right up until they meet Zod for the first time

try holy land

>Medieval setting
>Modern fabrics

The awakened beings had some cool designs though

everytime

She already had her memory restored in a story written by Miura, she didn't do any of that shit.

Try Shin Angyo Onshi. It's got a similar atmosphere, great art, it's complete, a great main character, and it pretty much only gets better and better as it goes on.

Miura wrote a Berserk video game where she had her memory temporarily restored.

Looks like the artist read "how to draw manga"/.

Found it play this and brushed out your PS2

youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE

>Was Berserk better when it was just Gut's and his lust for revenge Sup Forums

Honestly, compared to present day Guts. Yes. I'm not even an edgefag but I have to admit he was a better character back then. Goal driven Guts >>>>> Producer-san Guts.

IDOLM@STER ruined Miura.

It was better when it was just Miura the Starving Nameless Faggot and his lust for fame. Now he is fat and doesn't care at all.
Like with every medium ever basically.

That's a vagina.

>Virtually unkillable
Are there any apostles that can fight SK and Guts in his Berserker form?

maybe Irvene but I doubt it

Guts will sacrifice his new friends to become as powerful as Griffith and fight him.

Guts getting new companions was the way to go, he couldn't have lasted forever just with Puck, but they needed to be companions that fit the fucking grim world they live in; I could accept Schierke is she was sort of a mix of her and Conviction arc Isidro (Remember when that brat got shit done and actually saved Casca instead of being comedic relief?) Farnese's change into a better person should have gone slower you can't just burn and kill tons of people and stop being a sadistic bitch overnight, and Serpico shouldn't look so silly, the tonal change was just too much, the gritty elements are still there but too watered down and overshadowed by all the sillyness and general stupidity of the magical stuff

I hope Miura dies slowy and painfully while shitting himself