Buyfag thread

Read this first: Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

animedakimakurapillow.com/collections/taimanin-asagi/products/new-dakimakura-anime-pillow-life-sized-pillow-contestfiftynine-14
desuarchive.org/k/thread/31636822/#31644707
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that all caps rage
So you do gargle his cum? What if he drove a Mercedes?

Umi a shit.

Still salty I didn't get a pre-order in for this figure. Will just have to hunt a figure down on websites after release.

Is there a good way to make a 150x50 pillow into a 160x50?
Its a lot easier to get your hands on a 150x50 over a 160 one here.

Do you sew together a smaller 10x50 pillow or just stuff it with something?

BuyFAG thread

I'm not the original guy who posted it. Are you going to drag your autistic rage into this thread too?

>I'm not the original guy but I'm invested enough to call you an autistic
>pls believe me
Maybe you need to drop it, bud.

>Maybe you need to drop it, bud.
The irony

He has no self-awareness.

Dude, I need to get into the line, figmas have become stupidly expensive nowadays

Don't you mean drag your autistic rage into this thread?

I have a question for brazilian buyfags: I know that paying for something using credit card means we have to pay that IOF tax that comes with the credit card bill.
But is there some different payment method that we can use to avoid this shit? I'm buying on amiami and they only accept paypal or cards.

Stop turning these threads into your personal toilets.

The fact you're still replying is only testament to me being right. Don't cellphone samefag either, nigga, that shit's gay. Argue with me like a man because you're still clearly butthurt.

Who Cu-poche here?

Why people buy this shit? It looks BAD. Not even mentioning the ugly joints and seams. Disgusting.

You sound really mad, that was my first post on this thread. You seriously need to drop it.

You do realize you're just proving my point by replying, right?

as someone who only buys scales it doesn't feel that bad

Especially with the 6-11k for a single release with webshop exclusive bullshit

Theres no right point on your argument though, just a retard bringing his anger into a different thread showing hos desperate he is.

>Alter_Umi
Do not tempt me back into buyfagging, please for the love of god.

obligatory
>you're here forever

>Especially with the 6-11k for a single release with webshop exclusive bullshit
This, I hate when MF/GSC tries to cohercing you to get the figure from their online shop using some DLC accessorie that should have come with the figure in the first place, and more when they use extra face parts as a exclusive bonus

>ugly joints and seams
You don't understand

I would decide it soon if I were you, once released these things vanish from the market except for rare re-releases or if you don't mind owning a pre-hotglued and pre-owned figure that could arrive scratched.

Post your pointless hopes for wonfes

Fuck it I'm buying the Nico one

New Game scale figures. That's all I want.

You're right, however I just checked the price and I can't afford to pre-order it right now, but god damn I really want it, I'll get it no matter what.

I don't think there's any simple way of doing it. You should do the same as I did and make your own pillow! It's pretty easy if you have a sewing machine at home.

Fun. That and fetishists are the answer to many things one doesn't understand on the internet.

Just recently finished my Jinrai. Aside from decals, anyways.

Maybe one day I'll actually be a good modeler, but plamo is fun.

Do it. DO IT. I'm buying it even if it costs me 20K.

Nico a shit - That one can be found in Akiba stores for 9K yen since nobody wants her. A sad case of binning though, since the actual figure itself is so well made.

Any news of either figure still being in development. That's all I need.

> 20K
Don't jinx it user.

I have a question for the buyfags. Is this daki cover worth? animedakimakurapillow.com/collections/taimanin-asagi/products/new-dakimakura-anime-pillow-life-sized-pillow-contestfiftynine-14

Expensive for being a bootleg, either get the original or look somewhere else

>bootleg

If you like it sure, it's a bootleg though. If you do get it make sure it's 2 way tricot, peach skin sucks dick.

This is turning out to be more difficult to make than I expected. I only have 11 squares filled plus the free space, and a lot of them are overlapping (like the same characters and series).

Is there a way I can find the original easily?
Also how do you know if it's a bootleg?

>Buying bootlegs

That site only seells bootlegs, original dakis go for over 100 USD, particularly doujin ones.

>Perfect girl wasted on a shit show.

Why is life so cruel?

Originals are usually one-off items sold at cons/events or through official websites which the one you linked is not and are a lot more expensive than that, easily over a 100 bucks.

What is the most important to make the pillow stiff enough, the fabric or the filling?

Filling

both

I guess I'll pick up a sewing machine. I had plans for it anyway due to doll related things

Same guy from before, anybody have good 150cm pillow recommendations?

I somehow think you are going to be disappointed user.

the face scares me

At least the series gives her enough focus to actually cement her best girl status. If Kyoani had adapted the novels to a t there woon't be much Mai scenes or characterization.

I'm used to it

As expected from a Jigsaw Puzzle(?) manufacturer.

Is today the day?

Shinkis were better.

lAter

>why are people content being snapshits
FTFY, its plamo, you have no excuse for a shit build and only yourself to blame if you make your girls full of nubs and seams

Apparently one of the patchfags from /k/ is making a Kotori patch

A photo of Saber Alter that's got decent lighting and colour balance, shocking

this guys doing Megumins eyepatch and apparently trying to figure out Darkness's family crest

are they called FAGfags?

>all that /k/ancer

This looks really good.

Not all that surprising.

Damn, that's pretty great. I already have two of his patches, they were much nicer than I expected.

Never mind, just saw that Ai's the one making the Kotori patch, not NeetPatchGuy

Do you guys actually want everything that you put in your bingo cards?

I can't get close to filling one of these up with things I'd even consider buying

It's called compulsive shopping

Bingo cards are for making when you're bored, very few people actually read them and I doubt most people can even remember everything they put on them last wonfes.

You're setting yourself for too.

Well, we all do.

I wanna fuck a book

>All those strike Witches patches
Nice. I've been wanting those.

>8-13 cm
Paint job looks pretty low-quality, too.

Were never going to see Yume and this saddens me.

I would at least think about looking into the figure since my bingo only has characters I like at least a bit.
If they released all of that I certainly wouldn't buy every figure because I'm really picky about what I buy, there's no way every single figure is going to look amazing, and even if I don't have a fix budget for pvc, I'm responsible enough to not spend more than I can afford.

I look at all posted cards, it's fun. And it takes like 5 seconds, user. I know I'm not the only one who does that because sometimes you see someone commenting on another user's bingo.

yeah not a fan of the recent stuff

I like the Psycho Pass, Magi, Megumin, and Yukari tho

His other stuff is better

they'll be available again soon
He's restocking 501 and 502 and will have like 10 full sets to sell

I signed up for a reminder. I'll probably snag a few 501 and 502 patches at the least, maybe a 508 top since their logo is pretty cool.

>Possibility of there only being two more weeks until we see Nemesis getting a scale
I want to believe

If you love her, get her.

Bargain bin on HobbySearch starts in less than 4 hours.

Thanks user, i got nervous because the shiny painting issue in other photos,
I live in a shithole, so she will arrive in like 45-50 days.

I just hope GSC's Altera scale gets at least a prototype

We believed in it last Wonfes too. Nemesis is for sure popular here but the question is to know if she is in Japan.

I can't really complain about luck for the last Wonfes though. Wished half jockingly for a Alter Jeanne. I got two done made by maybe the best manufacturers out there.

You know, I'm not sure there's anything u even want. This is good.

Damn she looks beautiful here.

oh shit I found this in the archive
the mad man

>fucking archive pics don't work

desuarchive.org/k/thread/31636822/#31644707

He's doing ALL of the GuP schools
I thought it was just these, but it says elsewhere he's going to do them all

So do we stop panicking now or dies it continue until people get their orders?

Come to think, didn't this happen with Edna too? Alter hasn't had good luck with early product pics recently.

>doesn't know is from winter wonfes a year ago

I hope so. The pics taken at Wonfes look more accurate than Dengeki's abomination.

I'm confident that Alter won't mess it up. Saber is the waifu of some big shot at Alter after all.