MINISTRY--ANTIFA

Is Ministry's new Antifa anthem satire or not?

Some say it's just a big joke, some say no they're definitely serious about this.

If serious, is it the most cringe ever?

youtu.be/hTkywyKV-9U

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=WKO2x-RtyQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want my NWO-era Ministry back.

Dude what the fuck IS THIS
Cuckcore doesn't even begin to describe it. Literally some of the gayest shit I've ever seen in my whole fucking life.
It plays like a parody video but they're being totally serious. Only a complete drug addicted moron would actually take a look at this and think "yeah this is definitely a professional, finished product."
Leftists are mentally ill.

The funny thing is that Trump is actually fighting against the shit these people claimed to be against in the 1990s -- NWO, WTO, globalism, etc.

They're either total morons or never really cared about any of that to begin with. Or both.

Yep same with punk bands

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>"antifa is coming for you, they will not survive" fucking losers don't even understand pronouns in the first place

Well in that case they're right

>I’VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU
>I’LL BACK IT UP WITH MY FIST
>SICK AND TIRED OF DEALING WITH ASSHOLES
>THAT’S WHY I RESIST
>WE ARE NOT SNOWFLAKES
>WE ARE THE ANTIFA

Really oodles my noodle.

Old punk fuck here. I was actually put on specific lists for activity I was involved with back in the early 2000s and I totally agree - it was ANTI globalism, FUCK NWO, and a whole other heap of shit that got fucked somehow.

I'm not involved with shit anymore because in many ways they ruined my life, but I did take notice of this and so do other old punks that used to give a fuck about something.

I was beat to a pulp by Bushies then, now it's the liberals trying to throw punches. Fuck these faggots.

Come to think of it, the only thing they kept "hippy" was the destruction of the land and it's pretty damn obvious why they would do so. This shit has literally been perfected over the past decade. Makes me shake and shit. Shit and shake. Fuck man, I don't think most humans know what is up or down anymore and it's showing.

Just had to add that in there.

T. Stoned and buzzed

mfw anarchists have to remind everyone that they're not snowflakes

Antifa faggots R nursing their wounded egos, since they couldn't get anyone 2 join their madness other than the deluded and those getting paid by Soros.
But they'll be back in the Spring bigger and nastier than ever.

Al Jourg is the perfect example of a washed up meth head.

No teeth left in his mouth for god sakes.. look how skinny his arms are!! He is the old man smoking ciggarette butts off the ground and begging for change outside the supermarket.

Trying to pander to the lefties with this shit LOL

let's hook that so we don't give it more views

hooktube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

I saw them live with Death Grips. They had people marching on the stage with black and red when they played this song.
>"We're not snowflakes. We're antifa."
What a ghey lyric.

I'm pretty convinced that this is not satire, but the chorus really makes me think otherwise. It's hard to imagine "We are not Snowflakes, we are Antifa" was written with a straight face and not meant to be a joke. If it wasn't for the rest of the song's lyrics I'd say it was a parody of some kind.

Here's the singer (whiner) on Alex Jones a couple years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKO2x-RtyQ8

Ministry hasn't been good since the Land of Rape and Honey. And as retarded as the lyrics are, I'm sure it's because Al's brain is blown out from drug use, and isn't satire.

Weren't Ministry like the Alex Jones of rock?

Ministry can fuck right off.
I used to listen to them when my mate was a DJ in the 90's. This means they are old as fuck.
Go back to bed, grandpops.

>^0 year old crack head
>Used to suck dick for dope
>Hasnt made a good album since the 90s
>Everyone he ever worked with hates him
Yeah we give a shit about this try hard faggot why?