HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>m-muh 4D chess tho
This entire Trump thing is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXY884KsM6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to sucking cocks on plebbit, your slide threads suck

He doesn't get to vote on anything substantial, and is up for selection in 6 months. Trump wanted Luther a.d he's going to take the seat back

>i-if he's laughing at our daddy it must mean he loves Hillary and Obama
A fucking leaf.
This is beyond politics really. Trump is an incompetent retard, and all his "plans" failed or are stillborn.

Friendly reminder nogs and spics are the future of America

and europe is also doomed

he was such a bad candidate. Removed from the bench twice for breaking the will of THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Glad Roy Moore lost. now send him to jail

reminder that neither Hillary Clinton or Hernie Sandahs are president

DA PRESIDIN NOS WHAT HES DOING HE WOULDNT HAVE BACKED ROY IF HE DIDNT BELIEVE IN HIM THE RECOUNT WILL SHOW HE WON ULL SEE

>a year after the election
>still the only thing Trump has achieved

Better them than the Dutch

he's there until 2020

If Sup Forums and more specifically Sup Forums represents the best whites have to offer, then let out country become a post apocalyptic -1% wasteland already.

I remember when Pol told me trump would build a wall and return manufacturing jobs. So far the only thing he has done is remove taxes against the (((wealthiest elites))).

Neck yourself

> Montenigger

Luther
Strange....

This morning I wake up to coffee and the salty tears of conservashit white trash. The butthurt is immense and unending.. this is what Sup Forums gets for being so racist and intolerant.

PREPARE FOR THE Sup ForumsDOPHILE CHIMPOUT
FUCKING RETARDED CuCKSERVATIVE FAGGOT PEDOPHILES
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OO OO AH AH LEAF CHIMP DUMB FAGGOT

The chimpening has already begun on Sup Forums... their pain and suffering today will be the stuff of legend. Their white trash leader Bannon is going down. Fellow Hillary voters, enjoy the tears of the defeated alt-right losers!

youtu.be/lXY884KsM6A

I don't understand Sup Forums
why did you fail to save Roy Moore?

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED

Trump is a lame duck from here on, he can't even make an R win in fucking Alabama, no sane republican is going to support any of his legislation

poor burgers gave up their country for cheaply manufactured trinkets and the ability for everyone to have a gardener