Reminder that you guys are losers and will always be losers

Reminder that you guys are losers and will always be losers.

>losers
>in office
0/10 made me reply

For now, racist.

No Donald Trump no fascist USA!

yeah, right
ok
uhmmm ... uh huh
right
thanks for calling

... who the fuck was that???

I get the first two, but 2017?
I think yesterday was like the first lost of 2017, 2017 was winning,
maybe 2018?

Well I'm going to be the bigger man and hang up fir- damnit!

The first two would be treasonous. 3rd one was elected.

Sup Forums btfo once again

Yelling in caps on a former anime website isn't going to help you queer, not in the slightest.

>2017
>'winning'

Must suck having to live in a constant state of denial

You mean presidents don't stay presidents forever?
woah....

It's missing something.

I'm not sure what you think less than two hundred years of the millennia we've been around for proves
maybe your ideology should try creating even a single civilization from scratch literally ever
inheritors ruin the wealth

refresh my memory.... who is the US president?

Cancer is hard to get rid off user, but that doesn't mean we're not always trying.

A lot less of you scumbag around today than back then.

>Trumpters losers
I'm pretty sure they won since he's the president.

confederates and nazis were in office too

>the left can't me--

Weak bait, is this what Sup Forums become during the months I've been away? I get more replays with my baits in Sup Forums than that.

You mean Putin's cock sleeve? Sure lot of good he's doing for you lot mhmm.

go on believing that

Pretty sure they're losing harder than they ever have BECAUSE of the president.

Stop putting dicks in ur ass. I think ur still butthurt :D. Drama queen :D.

Pretty easy to believe the truth user, but you keep thinking everything is going alright for your lot.

Reminder that americans are only a small percentage of Sup Forums and that nobody outside burgerstan gives a flying fuck about your little local elections

Cry some more for me please

IS IT TIME TO IMPEACH SCHRUMPF ?

i'm perfectly fine, i'm just enjoying the reality show....I have no eggs in your basket.

just don't insinuate a small local defeat like this compensates for trump still being in office.

>mad because youre not the counter-culture or side that fights the elites, but instead got co-opted by it

good for you laddy

K drama queen :D

OP is a special type of stupid.

Except trump is president

Who do you think were losing in the years between?

If you look at social dynamics, the alt right is to modern culture what the left was to the 50s. Under the politically correct surface, your world is run by a corrupt establishment that rules through lies and censorship. People like you, just like manic 50s housewives, focus on material goods and social acceptance to distract yourselves from the truth. The people see that.

meme

The '''losers''' in 2017 have far more in common with the winners in 1865 and 1945 in terms of political belief and world view than any current leftist does

Stupid for acknowledging history? Sure, keep ignoring it I'm sure nothing repeats.

And how's that working out for you?

Yes, congrats.

Yeah. A complete moron. And you too. Living manifestos for post birth abortion.
Remind us who lost a rigged election lately ? Mmm ?

Why do you give the Confederacy and Nazi Germany as examples of ''''white supremacist'''' regimes instead of say, the United States or the British Empire? The two most successful civilisations in history would be defined as white supremacist regimes by today's standards

>acknowledging history
You can start by acknowledging the history of absolute failure of leftist policies worldwide. But by all means, feel free to persist in your sad delusion. We're in office, and you aren't. Get over it.