Actually if u think bout it, Traps are less gay, why? Because trap GFs are pure...

Actually if u think bout it, Traps are less gay, why? Because trap GFs are pure, they have less cocks in them than 3d sluts. 1 cock is 20x less gay than 20 cocks in an impure 3d slut. Also trap gfs will never cheat and they act like an ideal woman as a normal standard. They act more womanly than women, and are in general more beautiful. They are smarter and can do women's jobs better. Only downside is they can not have babies. but we can now make eggs from 2 men, so not really gay. So yeah traps are 200% less gay than women. Traps r kinda the best. they got a female body, except they have a dick, but still only 1 dick.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3787410/Could-babies-conceived-without-mother-Healthy-embryos-non-egg-cells-landmark-experiment.html
>women are obsolete

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1802108/
>75% of women in 2002 have had 10 benises in them by 20 years old.

Fight me Sup Forums

1 : Turn off your adblock
2 : Women are dumb whores, but traps are literal goblins with cocks, just look at your own picture.
3 : It is absolutely gay, there's no denying this - while this is a bait post there are people that actually believe that traps are not gay.
4 : Go outside and stop being a massive pussy.

>1 : Turn off your adblock
What?
>2 : Women are dumb whores, but traps are literal goblins with cocks, just look at your own picture.
Most of them look good enough
>3 : It is absolutely gay
not an argument
>4 : Go outside and stop being a massive pussy.
No

I'm 22 and never had a BF although dated women through highschool because I felt like I needed to (conservative parents).

FF and I am legally female now, HRT etc.
If I had a decent BF I would probably be the submissive type happy to have someone who actually loved me.

T. non mentally ill tranny.

>Because trap GFs are pure

I would HAHA spam this delusional faggot thread. But it's just too sad.

>trans
>creepy middle aged men with chest hair, bad makeup, no HRT and a wig

Bruh pick one.

You are gay and male. You will die a man. You will never be straight or a woman. Stop trying to erase your homosexuality.

Don't tell me what to do, dudebroman.

>meme flag
Opinion discarded!

back to Sup Forums you go, gay boy

Russianbrodiofski knows what's up.

I'm not delusional. I know I am biologically male.
I *was* gay before transition - well mostly, maybe 90-10 gay.

Also I likely slept with more girls during highschool than you will in your entire life.
Dressing well and getting along with girls does wonders.

Just happy living with a legally changed name and gender on my birth cert. Boobs are nice too.

Daily reminder what homosexuality is HSTS erasure!

Kys, trany faggot. Nobody would ever find you attractive.

NOT a tranny :^)

Fags, trannies you all are the same type of shit. All freaks, perverts and dogs will be shot in the head.

Oi, hey there, chechenposter!

>military pic
068zROW+ confirmed fatass who thinks soldiers are the epitome of awesome.

Pic related.

Not going to "transition" anymore, so you decided to become a "trap"? Huh, won't save you from suicide.

The sooner you stop feeling guilty about worshipping cock, the sooner you’ll stop saying stupid shit like this.

Embrace the rainbow.

>Not going to "transition" anymore, so you decided to become a "trap"?
I never said that :^) If anything that recent post was just a little lie :^)

/thread

>Because trap GFs are pure, they have less cocks in them than 3d sluts.
ayyyyyyyy

What's the point of lying on Sup Forums? Are you so scared of truth that you can't stop lying even here?

>What's the point of lying on Sup Forums?
To get more you`s of course

WTF I LOVE TRAPS NOW

You're such a slut.

D-dont call me like that!!!!!

Whore.

Stop de-derailing the thread!