>>153104321

If it had been a "verysmartbrotha" there, they probably would have punted the bunny into the fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

toyota.com/support/#!/app/ask
theroot.com/tag/white-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're fucking kidding me right?

I’m not surprised, look at the writer, he’s an ape himself

Looks like a racists blog. Why does pol give such fuckheads so much attention?

sage and ignore

Holy shit that is one whiny nigger. Half tempted to register to tell him he's a whiny nigger.

Also lol that's what GQ hires. Wasn't that once a semi-decent magazine? Like, circa 2000?

was it a white rabbit?

Post nogs hurting pets in their comment section.

>Everything wrong with liberalism.
ftfy.

I read this article, it's not even coherent.
He somehow extrapolated manifestation destiny , colonization, industry , and white prejudice from a 30 second video. I don't understand how a human could have this low of an IQ , it's like a monkey stringing together all the biggest words he can think of , SAD

His title is clickbait but his point is pretty fair. A lot of white people care more about animals than black people. Judging from this site and the views of the people who use it he's 100% correct.

I know you hear that racewar clock ticking guys. The funny thing about this is I think the niggers really don't understand what they are doing.

> A lot of white people care more about animals than black people

Nice oxymoron you got there.

>Save a rabbit from a forest fire
>Save a nigger

The fact most people would say the rabbit captures everything wrong with blackness.

by the logic of the writer, black people should be constantly in minds of white ppl

Kys you fucking sanctimonious nigger , I hope you and your family die from an acid attack faggot

animals benefit society, niggers destroy it.

KIDS IN AFRICA COULD'VE EATEN THAT RABBIT

an animal is less intelligent than a black person and as such deserves more help than a black person to ensure an equitable outcome, tovarisch.

>Wasn't that once a semi-decent magazine?
can't you say that about almost all media outlets nowadays, also archive that shit OP if you want me to read it

>A lot of white people care more about animals than black people
Some don't though. There was, for example, some guy who pulled over to help tow a negro's car out of a ditch. He was robbed and killed as thanks.
Not helping negroes? Common sense.

Because it' s there, you stupid fucktard.

Animals don't hate me, blacks do

lol no his issue is that the video shows a white man not being the callous monster he believes whites to be therefore it is propaganda. That's the depth of thinking that went into this.

A bunny never stole my TV

no, a lot of people care more about animals than people.
now add in when it's really shitty people and the majority of black people act shitty, then yes a lot of people would rather save an animal than a shitty person who happens to be black. then correct over time that about 95% of black people you meet act shitty, yes your conclusion would be to save an animal than a black person because of the collective experiences of seeing animals as innocent and black people as degenerates

I'm not sure about the intelligence part.

Bunnies reproduce without it costing me welfare tax

stop trying so hard and drink your soy

This faggot has no significant audience. This is not pol related at all. JUST IGNORE such a shit.
/pol is making such people big due to threads like this

why wouldn't you care more about animals? they aren't niggers

Look, you dumb fucks.

The writer wasn't saying that the act itself was racist, obviously. Read the article.

The writer was talking about a collective fabricated sense of goodfeeling white people give themselves after seeing a foolhardy sugarcoated act of "bravery", saving a bunny from a seemingly unpreventable disaster when in reality the fire was started by post-industrialization, post-colonialism and white americas exploitation of planet earth.

It's like setting fire to your neighbours house and patting yourself in the back for saving him .

It s what you do when you don't actually have abstract reasoning skills, and can't do anything except regurgitate what your Jewish puppet master fed you.

An animal isn't going to rob me.
An animal can help me do work, whereas niggers are lazy.
An animal can feed me with its sacrifice, a nigger will just say 'gibsmedat'.
An animal can be a loyal companion, a nigger will kill me for a piece of jewelry.
An animal can be empathetic, nurturing, courageous, friendly.

A nigger can be none of those things.

Why should the way that the anti white environmentalists are destroying the environment and causing massive fires in CA be blamed on white industrialists?

Seriously. Why is something that you people do something that should be blamed on us?

Btw I think humans are shitty all together and unless it’s a friend of mine I’d save a dog anyday. Especially over a negro

You do know LA is in the desert right. Global warming didn't cause the desert to be dry.

So the citizens who had nothing to do with this industrialization except being brought up in it are now guilty of it? Fuck off retard

It's okay to be white

So you shouldnt try to save him promote a morality where you can feel good for doing it, meaning more are saved? Your entire logic is moronic

Tbh*

>an animal is less intelligent than a black person
I don’t know about

>fucking white people
>white people pls help

Go to this link and tell them what you think about them endorsing this sort of content

toyota.com/support/#!/app/ask

Be sure to include a screenshot of their ads displayed next to this filth.

she does have a point though, as annoying as these people are. the libs who are like
>HAHA HEY MAN HOW'S IT GOING :)
and act super polite to any black person they meet are some of the most racist fucks on the planet that are in denial. at least if you're racist admit it, which people naturally are and it's ok. the liberal hypocrites who are like "HAHA I"M NOT RACIST, I LISTEN TO RAP AND LOVE MY FELLOW BLACK MEN" are trying to be virtuous while denying the fact they are racist. but so is everyone, that's what drives me nuts. almost everyone is racist while screaming and pointing fingers that they're not

>fires happen every year in arid semi shrub climate
>capitalism caused this!

They seem to consider altruism to be a weakness. I guess he's right, we need to push back.

FUCKING LEAF

>save a rabbit, worst that happens is it bites you
>save a black...

Has anyone got in touch with the sponsors on this page and demanded an explaination?

Yes it's decidedly jewish, but they set the rules.

Animals are worth more.

the rest doesnt care about either, whats your point?

Animals don't have agency, niggers (kinda) do.

Animals can hurt humans (read: bipedals of european stock) only to defend themselves or to feed. Niggers WILL hurt humans either for fun or monetary benefit. Also, niggers are so cruel that they hurt their own for fun. Pic related.

Which of the two deserves to be saved during a wildfire? Niggers or animals? Why are they entitled to anything?

Well, a bunny rabbit is not going to steal my bike or stuck a fun in my face because I'm in it's neighborhood.
Maybe this guy is right, everything is about racism.

I already contacted them. I don't expect a response. If enough people from this thread send in hate mail, it might jolt them. It doesn't take much.

Rabbits didn't steal my roomate's car.

theroot.com - owned by Graham Holdings Company, Donald Edward Graham, Chairman. Donald Graham is Jewish.

>number of white victims of black violence
>320,000

>number of white victims of rabbit violence
>0

truly our greatest ally

>Hmm how can i make this about ME?

Weird phrasing they use 'whiteness', what's he even trying to say ? this strange use of language is everything wrong with blackness in my opinion.

>Filed to: WHITE PEOPLE v

Bunnies confirmed white supremacist symbol

>Damon Young.
Find him. Confront him. Beat him for being a racist

I wonder if it's occurred to him that maybe part of the reason white people like rabbits so much is because rabbits don't write snarky articles shitting on white people.

that white people is furry
he want to rape that poor rabbit

Is it kind of like calling for a far more successful group of people to improve when your own group can't get its shit together? That kind of "fabricated sense of goodfeeling"?

>He whined about industrialisation and electricity as he sat behind his computer in a cozy arconditionned room.

Wondering same. Would be hugely symbolic if it is.

>subhuman shitskin doesn't understand compassion for lesser creatures, news at 11

Daily reminder Nazis were among the first to introduce animal welfare laws. I'd save a thousand rabbits before I'd even lift a finger to help a single nigger.

Rake all leaves, even civilians.

He's not wrong. White people have pathological levels of empathy and it will clearly lead to their undoing.

>an animal is less intelligent than a black person
THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROOF YOU RACIST! WHERE ARE THE GENES? IT'S ALL ENVIRONMENTAL.

Kraut & Tea, is that you?

how can blacks even compete with this qt

Rabbit is more intelligent and worthy than niggers

1 rabbit > 10,000 niggers. Not exaggerating

newfag detected

based.
thread over.
every one fuck off.

And those of us who don't you faggots call "degenerate".

Unfunny faggot detected

>"a selfless (and reckless) act of bravery"
>selfless
>act of bravery

Figures. Niggers wouldn't be able to relate to those things.

>Goyims Quarterly

Animals contributed more positively to my life than any black ever.
Also considering how much aid we ship them being domestically or internationally I beg to differ.

NIGGER SYMPATHIZING JERRY

Now I am angry - how much of a whiny bitch can you be to whine that people are saving animals from the fire and not caring about some another criminal who got his ass smoked when attacking armed cops or something.

what is happening with those fires?
i haven't seen them in the news for a few days
are they still burning? how come loads of people haven't died yet?

omg i love bunnies

ads aren't placed directly on the website by the company

>muh clickbait isn't getting enough clicks
fuck off 1 post nigger

DON"T USE LINK

Nah this guys a regular Thoreau

>A lot of white people care more about animals than black people.
for good reasons.
If you actually take black people as people then lots of them are way worse than animals as they have agency and should have conscience.

Same goes for whites too of course but the amount of total niggers(whiggers) pales in the number of the niggers amongst blacks - the ones this whiny nigger here complains no-one cares about.
Animals are innocent - their actions not bound to human morals or reasoning. Maybe you could say the same to lot of black people (US blacks having an average IQ near 80) but as the law and society has decided that they are indeed people and should be treated and judged by human standards then well they fail at that at an alarming rate.

Ameriniggers are so fucking aggro on this site it's insane

I can pick you apart from everyone else on any other board just from how angry you are about everything

>now even a guy saving a rabbit is a racial issue

theroot.com/tag/white-people

This whole section is making my blood boil. How long do we have to put up with this pol?

I'll admit it. I'd rather save a kennel of dogs than a house full of niggers.

In Australia, the British colonists declared the land “Terra Nullius”, “nobody’s land”. They didn’t just ignore the ownership of the Indigenous people (who had been there for at least 65,000 years); they denied it existed. Australian Aborigines were governed under wildlife laws until well into the 20th Century, and children were taken from their families under explicitly racist laws until the mid-1970s. We’re still dealing with the fallout from that fuckery, and will be for generations.

one rabbit is worth one million poc, sry pocs :(

>© 2017 Gizmodo Media Group

>Maybe he took that rabbit home and named it “Denmark Vesey.” I don’t know.
Not even Google translate can tell what this mean

you would be angry too if youre once 90% white chirstian nation was turning into a marxist hellhole overrun by illiterate mexicans and periodic chimpouts when our police shoot a nignog

Try and rescue a rabbit at side road, possible pet for life

Try and rescue black man at side road, possible car stolen and shot

if given the circumstances, would you rather a save a black person or a monkey from a forest fire?

>and another day, like clockwork, the black man cries out

Being a career victim must have its benefits.